LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

This morning while in bed.  But, work rudely mandated that I had to cut my enjoyment time short.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:04 PM, Ryan1967 said:

Just now, messed myself in the supermarket car park - needed to drive home in a dirty nappy

Needed or wanted?  ?

Wore Lil Monsters to bed and wet several times during the night.  At about 3:30am I messed my diaper and got  up before my wife would detect what I did. It's now 4:45 and I am contributing to this thread still in my wet and messy diaper.  Of course I am sitting down as I word process this, and  I am enjoying all the messy sensations.

16 minutes ago, Suzie said:

Yesterday in the supermarket!! Had to abandon my shopping and dash back home to change and clean up.

One of the hardest things to do is get used to going in public. If covered correctly you’ll be able to go anywhere and have a normal life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Suzie said:

Yesterday in the supermarket!! Had to abandon my shopping and dash back home to change and clean up.

I have had that happen many times in the last 15 months since becoming totally bladder and bowel incontinent.

Just now. I had somewhere to be last Thursday & didn’t want to mess there so I did a enema. Finally today I’m back on schedule to start going again regularly. 

Well that would be a couple minutes ago as I felt the need to go poop so I went to go use the toilet. 

I sit down on the toilet and let the poop come out. 

Filled the seat of my diaper with all that poop, don’t quite understand all the hype of using a toilet to go poop as I find it easier to just go poop while standing. 

• Like 1