LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I don't generally like to because smell and cleanup (plus women run other exposure risks id rather not deal with). But if I've got time and it's well used, I'll mess a very wet diaper and clean up soon after (within the half hour). I happily had that pleasure yesterday.

8 minutes ago, Quinlynn said:

Detachable shower-head and a good soap!

I would also say that using actual adult diaper (yes I know that baby wipes smell really good and all but adult diaper wipes get more so to speak) before you get into the shower and use the moveable shower head to get it off and use the power of soap.

Two nights ago I had the runs. Messed two in about 5 minutes. Funny how its not as much fun when you are sick .lucky I wear very night as it saved a lot of cleaning up.

Actually about 30 minutes ago while puttering around doing my usual Monday morning apartment cleaning chores. For some reason it was much easier to relax and just let the moment happen, as I am in "unpotty" training mode for doing poopies:rolleyes:I have that issue down to pat concerning wetting pleasure. It was most enjoyable to say the least especially when I wetted almost right after the poopie.....lovely warm squishy feeling to say the least:D

I am planing on it tonight, Got some laxatives. The last time i did it was a good month ago, when the Family was away. Sat there for a long time, No rash. The house needed to be aired out after, but it was very fun.

• 2 weeks later...

About 5 hours ago .it was big and very soft. I was sitting down so it spread out everywhere. The nappy held it in well so I stayed in it for about an hour before I had a shower. It was a really nice felling but it was really really smelly.