LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Peed Your Diaper Without Knowing It?

169 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever peed your diaper without knowing it?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Diapered Jeff

Yep! I've wet my diaper without knowing it, but it's usually at night when I'm asleep so.... I don't know if that counts or not. :)

• 8 years later...

Constant small leak, sometimes surprised at how wet it is. Many times I'll have a short stab of pain followed by an uncontrollable dump. If I do feel it , I may or may not make to the potty. Many times I just don't bother as nothing happens once I get to the potty.

The have noticed that the more years I have worn 24/7 due to my dribbles,, I will notice that I am peeing without any recollection but then its too late because I can't stop it after it gets flowing. But I really don't want to unless I am out somewhere and didn't grab my little emergency bag. I try to just keep a basic small bag in the car, but when my wife is picking up friends for lunch or shopping, she will take it out and put it in the garage. 

I’ve peed my diaper and forgotten about it, because after nearly two decades of diaper play it’s become white noise.

I did wet my pants once when I thought I was wearing a diaper but wasn’t, though I’m sure I was aware of it while I was doing it and simply forgot after. That was a fun day ?

Any sort of pressure on my bladder such as bending forward or anti stress standing up from kneeling to standing position can cause me to release a good squirt.  For example shortly after getting in the car and leaning back I will feel a squirt.  Of course because I am in the car going out, I probably don't have any protection on!

Always wake up with a wet diaper and I don’t have an recollection of wetting in the night. During the day I don’t realise I am need to wet until I’m actually wetting my diaper. I guess that goes with the territory of being incontinent.

• Like 1

Of course when it happens during sleep i don't know because i'm asleep. In daytime i usually know, except for sometimes when i drink alcohol or have very strong emotion it can happen before i realize it.

During the night I'm starting to ☺️ Very happy about that. There's not much of the  urge or conscious effort to release as my body has relaxed and I've gotten used to wearing a diaper at night. I sometimes only remember consciously peeing a couple of times but I am soaked in the morning. ??

I have been profoundly urinary incontinent since late June 1985. Since then I have never felt a need to pee and only rarely do I feel the actual wetting. What I can feel is my diaper getting heavier. I also start a stop-watch as soon as I change, so I can schedule a convenient and discreet time to change my diaper.

Here's one: I very much felt myself going yesterday but several times while diapered I started peeing without having to force it. Happens occasionally and is very welcome, as I had to go, but it felt like my pee was being forced through my sphincter and felt a little cramp-y. Felt a little weird, like I was wetting myself over my body's own desire to do so.

All the time. It’s only recently started happening in my sleep and it’s great not have to get up several times a night to go to the bathroom 

• Like 4
  • 9 months later...

I sometimes wet before I realise that I’m wetting then I’ll try to hold but depending on where and when also what I’m wearing, then I’ll just let go and finish on wetting my diaper, great feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk