LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

I live in a pretty typical two-bedroom college apartment, store my diapers in a plastic trunk in my closet, with some stuff stacked on top to make it an undesirable target, even for snoops. I store my boosters in duffel bags under my bed.

I basically do the same. As I might have said in this thread somewhere?

I have a case under our bed. It has a combination lock on it and only me and my girlfriend can open it with her being in control most of the time. Having curious children in the house is the main reason why it's locked.

It currently contains some medium 24/7s, medium Lille supremes, 2 cloth nappies, 3 pairs of Cosy N Dry bikini plastic pants and a newly purchased pair of print plastic pants from Cosy N Dry. :D

I have a case under our bed. It has a combination lock on it and only me and my girlfriend can open it with her being in control most of the time. Having curious children in the house is the main reason why it's locked.

It currently contains some medium 24/7s, medium Lille supremes, 2 cloth nappies, 3 pairs of Cosy N Dry bikini plastic pants and a newly purchased pair of print plastic pants from Cosy N Dry. :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hachimaki

I live in a very small studio apartment, space is at a premium. I have to be creative. Since the place is too small to really entertain, I am don't really have visitors, I go out to socialize. They are out where I can get to them easily but hidden just enough if the landlord comes in for maintenance.

000_0002-1.jpg

Pay no attention to the diapers behind the curtain

I'm in a similar situation. I keep mine in a locked container. It works well as a place to store my controllers. and other reading materials at the foot of my bed. I would like to find one of those old school footlockers, but this works well.

Well, I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants. I also divide my time between a house I own (that my brother lives in) and my mother's house. At my house, I keep the cloth diapers and waterproof pants in a box in the storage room in my basement. At Mom's house, I keep them in a tote bag shoved into the bookcase (with a door that closes) in my bedroom. I wear them at night. As far as "using" the diapers, I can only wet them when I know I'll be walking over to my house to wash them when my brother isn't at home. So like on a Saturday when he works, I put on a diaper early in the morning, wet a little in bed and then wear it to my house where I can wash it. Then I put on a clean diaper and waterproof pants to walk from my house to Mom's house and re-stash the clean supplies. One neat cycle where no one is the wiser.

I store mine in my bedroom, my bedroom closet and in a spare room in my basement. I also have quite a few stored at an airplane hanger. I live alone so I can store them pretty openly. The only disadvantage is that it makes it tough if someone comes over I have to make sure that they are hidden away well.

WOW :) What a stash!!!

I Keep Some in the Bathroom and Some in he Bedroom Because those are the 2 places i change my diapers,oh and i also have a black North Face pack attached to the back of my Wheelchair that has ceams lotions powders etc.. multiple spare diapers and a complete matching set of clothes that way if i leak i can change and no one is the wiser because i come out wearing what i went in wearing minus the leak!

• 3 weeks later...

My disposable diapers & diaper pail are in my walk-in closet (on the floor & takes up about 5ft of the wall. My cloth diapers are in a dresser drawer with a second diaper pail also in my closet.