LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

• 2 weeks later...

I just a few minutes ago changed the absorbent disposable liner of my GoodNites Tru-Fit Undies Girls L/XL

Can GoodNites Tru-Fit handle the entire capacity of an adult woman's bladder, or do you have to wet carefully, a bit at a time, with occasional liner changes

It all depends (a sister KCWW brand) on the size of the person and how they wet. I just turned 51. I am 5'3" tall, petite with 29" hips and weigh 105 pounds. I have absolutely no bladder control. It is as if my urinary sphincter does not close. I dribble nearly continuously.

The upside to wetting as I do is that I get the best efficiency from the SAP in my diaper. For me fluff to deal with floods is not needed.

My professions is litigation attorney. I am in court a lot and I cannot be sure when there will be breaks. I must be hydrated. I can be sure of 5+ hours capacity from each Tru-Fit liner. No judge ever keeps a jury that long between breaks. Court usually opens at 8:30 AM. In theory I am good to go until 1:30 PM but before that there will be a break. The Tru-Fit liners cost so little I change when I get the chance. Doing so is quick and discreet in a ladies' room stall.

In Federal court juries are seldom kept until 4:30 PM, so I still have capacity to get to my office before I change for the rest of the day and the trip home.

Of course results will vary. Tru-Fit works best for fairly slender gals. Based upon the comments on the GoodNites Tru-Fit website the complaints are from boys older than about 7.

Angela, thanks for your interesting report on your use of GoodNites Tru-Fit. Your profession makes an accident totally unacceptable, so it's great that you've found protection that works so well for you. Your continual leaking seems ideally suited for the Tru-Fit design. You can count on being able to change inserts before they get full, and you never wet them faster than they can absorb.

What sort of protection do you favor at night? I've mainly worn Abena Abri-Form M4 and NorthShore Supreme briefs, and now AirSupreme for summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying out a new brand of diapers called Sanita elegance size medium. Seems to fit much nicer than diapers I have tried before. Feels a lot better of a fit and feels a lot more confertible. Soft inside and a soft plastic out side.

• 1 month later...