LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story and Art Forum

Story and Art Forum

Subforums

1. Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

Post your submissions for the December 2017 Story contest here!

2,981 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. Decadent Deux

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Six Misfits series

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. The Tails We Tell By: Mia

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Spoopy

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  5. the new emperor

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Oh no how absolutely surprising the lamina was abusive and had held other subs against their will in the past. Who could have known. I would love to have a little bonus chapter where Beatrice and Beth “talk” to the Lamina. Good thing Fiona works right next door. Seriously, don't you dare make the nice wolf lady evil too. With the human, I'm expecting a hunter for some reason.
    • Still busy as hell over here. Still grateful to be wearing diapers every day. I think I'm running into the conundrum that it can be hard to come up with something to write about every day - some people I follow do it once a week or so, and maybe that makes more sense, but I tend to try to get on here for at least a few minutes every day - let's call it "me time" and often I am then compelled to say something, even if it isn't particularly noteworthy. I guess today is no exception... - Summer-ish weather is here and I'm enjoying wearing shorts more of the time, although we still get evening swings down into bring-a-jacket territory. I'm trying to resist turning on the A/C in the house because at night it's nice and fresh out. That has the consequence of the windows being open more, which is nice, but I have to be cognizant that possibility when I'm walking around the house in just a diaper and a shirt, as is often the case later in the evening once the kids have retired or if it's just my wife and I in our room. The trees around us don't yet have their full payload of leaves, and if I can clearly see over to my neighbour's property, then the inverse of that is also probably true. I pull the curtains across the window - plenty of air still gets in - but my wife sometimes throws them open again while I'm out of the room or in the bathroom, and then I walk in and realize I'm backlit in a big ABDL diaper against the blackness of the night, as observed from a swath of my neighbour's property that will eventually be completely obscured by vegetation. But not yet.  - Speaking of unobscured views, I had to tell my younger daughter to delete pictures she took of me; I had jammed myself into an absurd position, trying to free up a lamp cord from under a bedside dresser, on my wife's side of our bed, without pulling out the bed, since it has storage containers under it containing offseason clothing, and never goes back without some fiddling. Ergo, I was at a 45-degree angle, feet on the ground, chest and head pressed into the mattress where it meets the headboard, arm obscured up to my shoulder in the crevice between the bed and the dresser, coaxing a cord that was hung up on something, when I head "Dad, what are you doing!?!" from behind me - my daughter had come into our room to get something from our bathroom. "Trying to free up mom's lamp cord so I can fix the switch..." I grunted.  "You look like you've died or something, jammed in the corner like that!" she said, and then I heard the digital camera noise that a phone makes when it takes a picture.  "Er, what are you doing?" "Taking a picture - you look hilarious." "Can I see the pictures, please?" (There is always more than one...) "Why? I'm not going to send them to anyone. I just want to show (eldest)."  "I'd like to see the pictures..." She comes over and shows me her phone, and sure enough, there's three photos of me contorting myself into the headboard like I'd been fired into that corner from a cannon. And in all three pictures, my shirt is way up, and a wide strip of white diaper plastic is clearly visible (I'd been wearing a Rearz Select).  "Please delete those..." "I'm not going to show anyone..." "I'd like them deleted because I know you and your friends flip through each other's photos for entertainment all the time, and I don't want to be part of that entertainment. " "Fine." In other "news", I walked into our bedroom, alongside our dog, a bit later in the evening, still in that Rearz Select, when my wife looked over at me and said, "Hello, Mister Wet!", causing me to startle briefly, until I realized that she was talking to the dog, who had just come in from outside, where it was raining. I, too, was wet at that point - I was at the "Should I change this unreliable diaper" TSN turning point, in my mind. 
    • As a real little boy I was never just spanked. It was always a good whipping with a thick leather belt and it was done with me completey naked on my bare butt. Also, it was not just a single lash or two. It was at least 10 lashes and could be as many as 30 lashes. Yes, it did hurt and it did bring tears to my eyes. It was very difficult to sit down for a few hours after it was all over. However, I never said that I did not want it. I knew I deserved it and took it with no complaints. As an adult, I do not like being spanked or whipped. However, if someone wants me to spank or whip them as an adult, I will do it to them. If they want to act like a little when I do this to them, that is fine with me. I will do it only to the point of making it hard for them to sit down for an hour or two and there wil be no permanent damage to their butts. They can be either a ♀ or a ♂.
    • We all have our fetishes. We all have our likes and dislikes. With some of you on this website it is wearing diapers as adults. With some of you it regressing in age and acting like a baby. There are those of you are male and like to act as a female or the other way around. There ar those of you who have contacted me and expressed an interest in doing to me what my fetish is. My fetish is being given enemas. I am willing to take them for any reasons you may have to give them to me. They can be to punish me, humiliate me, for torture, or for any other reason you may have to give them to me. They can be as large as you want them to be, even to the point where it makes me cry and beg for them to stop. However, I do not expect that you will stop them just because I am crying or begging for them to stop. I don't want to be restrained in any way for these enemas. I promise you that I will  lay there and take it all. I will not try to stop you from doing it to me. I do not care if you are a male or a female. I am a male. My true age is 76. However, you can treat me as if I was any much younger age. It can even be as if I was only a year or two old. If they are to punish me, they can be as large as you want them to be. Even to the point that it makes me have to throw up. If they are to humiliate me, you can do it in any way you wish. You can even call me nasty names while you do it to me. If they are to torture me, they can be given with retention nozzles so I cannot let it out until you tell me that I can. They can even be as hot as 115° F. This will hurt, but not cause any damage to my insides. Yes, I will cry and beg for it to stop. But as I said above, I do not expect them to stop. It can even be from groups of males, groups of females, or groups of both males and females. I have only one requirement. The requirement is that you host me days only and either live in the Las Vegas Nevada USA area (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson or Boulder City) or plan on visiting the Las Vegas Nevada USA area. I cannot host you. I cannot travel to you our of the area. I look forward to any of you contacting me soon. Please contact me directly at the email address below. Thank 😊 You, me-1701@proton.me Albert ---- or, you can even call me Alberta to humiliate me even more.
    • I just love all the puns in these stories. 😂 Keeps you on your toes. Or hooves, if that applies. 🤣