LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time At the Ball Drop in Times Square ... Chapter 6

First Time at the Ball Drop

Chapter 6

“Janet what the hell” Jodie said.

“I’m … I’m so sorry” Janet said with her hand on her mouth.

“What are you doing here we were to meet at 1 its 11:30” she said.

“I thought we could go to breakfast before we went shopping” Janet said as she dropped her hand she was smiling from ear to ear.

“Well as you can see I’m not ready go into the kitchen until I can get myself situated” Jodie said.

Janet looked at us she saw the blanket on the floor with me laying in Jodie’s arms in just a diaper and Mommy’s bobbies hanging out she giggled picked the blanket up and gave it to Jodie then went into the kitchen.

“I’m sorry baby let’s get you dressed and ready to go” she put my binkie back in my mouth.

“Go” I asked taking the binky out of my mouth. “Where are we going”?

“Well with my new baby I thought we could go to breakfast first then we are going shopping” she said.

“Did she know about me before she came in” I asked.

“Well it slipped out by mistake when I was telling her how my New Year went”. “I told her I had a baby then I realized what I said I couldn’t take it back the cat or in your case the baby was out of the bag”. “I’m so sorry Jerry” she said as I looked at her with tears in her eyes.

“I am not dressing for her as your baby boy” I said shaking my head.

“Ok sure that will be Ok let’s go to my room so I can change you and dress you” she said. She took the blanket and wrapped it around me picked me up on her hip and we went to her bedroom.

“Please Jerry I’m sorry this happened” she said as she laid me down on her bed on a changing pad and tuck her breasts back in her dress.

“I was going to tell you I mean ask you if it was Ok if we all went shopping together”.

“How did you know I would have said yes to stay with you” I asked?

“I saw how much you enjoyed being babied and also knew you enjoyed when we made love last night” she said putting my binkie back in my mouth.

“Trust is important and communications in this type of situation” I said as she pulled my wet diaper down from in between my legs.

You know how sometimes you see a shadow one second and when you look back there is no one there that’s how I felt when Jodie was pulling my diaper from under me with one hand lifting my legs up with her other hand pulling the wet diaper from under me.

Jodie started to clean my diaper area I saw tears in her eyes I’m a softy when it comes to women I hate to see them cry.

“Jodie please it was a surprise that’s all please don’t worry about it anymore” I said.

She blew bubbles into my belly button and we both started to laugh and giggle.

Again there was that shadow in the doorway and then it was gone.

Mommy took a clean diaper lifted my legs again and slid the diaper under me saying “my baby boy is so cute and adorable no wonder I love him so much yes she does” she cooed as she sprinkled baby powder over and under my diaper area.

“All done baby let’s get you dressed” she said.

Jodie helped me get dressed in my adult clothes then she went into her bathroom when she came out she took my hand pulled the binkie from my mouth and put it into her hand bag.

We walked out towards the kitchen but Janet wasn’t in the kitchen she was in the livingroom. She let go of my hand as we made the turn into the livingroom.

“You are sworn to secrecy not a word to anyone and I mean no one understood Miss Gordon” Jodie yelled?

“Yes mam” Janet said saluting Jodie.

They both giggled and we left for the mall. I was sitting in the back seat with my seat belt on I could hear Janet giggling as she talked softly to Jodie.

“Stop” Jodie said.

“Jerry this is my cousin Janet Gordon, Janet this is my boyfriend Jerry Mills”.

“Nice to meet you Jerry” Janet said.

I folded my arms “the same I’m sure” I answered.

When we got there I acted like a proper gentleman held the doors open for them and pulled out their chairs at the diner.

“I can get use to this” Janet said “you’re a very lucky M …. Janet started to say … Lady” Janet corrected herself.

As we ate breakfast/brunch Jodie didn’t try to cut my meal or feed me or wipe my mouth with her napkin I was treated like her boyfriend.

“So where to now” I asked as I paid the bill.

“We can start by window shopping when we find a place we would like to go into then we will go in and see what they have” Jodie said.

The ladies window shopped and I followed them they went into a few stores mostly girl’s shops. They both came out with shopping bags we continued to shop until they went into a baby/ toddlers store. Jodie handed me the bags I sat on the bench outside the store wondering what they were looking at and if they were going to buy anything.

When they came out Jodie had a bag with the stores name on it. I couldn’t see what it said all I know is she didn’t have it when they entered.

Jodie came over to me then whispered in my ear “are you wet baby”?

I blushed and whispered back “yes Mommy”.

“Would it be Ok if I change you in one of the adult handy cap bathrooms”? “Janet will stay outside to make sure no one comes in” she said with a smile.

I was feeling wet and cold the feeling around my diaper area was one of discomforted and I would really like to get out of it.

“As long as Janet stays outside yes please” I whispered.

Jodie looked at the direction signs and found a bathroom close to us. We walked over to it Jodie gave Janet all the bags except two her big bag and the other one she bought at the baby/toddler shop. She knocked on the door when no one answered she pushed the door open then locked it behind her.

“Ok let Mommy take off your pants before you get on the changing table” she said. She unbuckled my belt, opened the button and pulled my zipper down. My pants started to fall to the floor she couldn’t get them off because of my sneakers and the fact I was standing.

Jodie picked me up with my pants hanging around my ankles and sat me on the changing table. She took my sneakers off then pulled my pants off then had me lay back on the changing table.

The padding on the changing table was warm and soft “Oh” I said.

“You like the changing table baby maybe we can get one for you” she said?

“Yes Mommy it’s so warm and soft” I answered.

She put the safety strap around my belly she reached into her big bag and pulled out my blue binkie and slipped it into my mouth then started to pull the tapes from the diaper one by one.

“I wonder what Janet is thinking right about now” she said. “I bet she wishes she could come in here”.

I looked at her wide eyed and frowned and didn’t smile.

“She is not going to be like your sister and best friend” she said.

“No baby not now” she said with a giggle.

I sucked on the binkie in my mouth harder and faster. She smiled at me as all the taps were open. She lifted my legs pulled the wet diaper from under me then wiped my diaper area with the baby wipes from her big bag.

It felt great to be clean again. Jodie took a diaper out of her big bag shook it out and got it under my hinny. She powered me and started to pull the diaper up between my legs then there was a knock on the door.

“Jodie you about done there’s two ladies out here with babies that need to be changed” she said.

“5 minutes Janet” she answered.

Mommy started to speed up a little more then had me dressed and ready to leave. Jodie unlocked the door and look at me to see if I was ready that’s when she saw my binky in my mouth. Janet pushed the door open and giggled as Jodie started to take the binkie out of my mouth and put it back into her big bag.

“Rats” Mommy said as we started to leave I forgot to show you what I bought you” she said. “We can wait until we get back home Ok baby” she said.

I guess the size of me didn’t alert the ladies that were waiting because they just said Hi and both the Mommy’s walked in and locked the door.

“Good boy” Janet said tapping my diapered bottom.

“Janet” Mommy said looking at her.

“I’m sorry he is just so dame cute I couldn’t help it” she said and we walked back to the car in the parking lot.

Soon we were back home Jodie put her items away while Janet sat and stared at me.

“You know it’s not polite to stare at someone” I said.

“I’m not staring I’m just wondering how Jodie got so lucky” she said.

“Lucky” I asked?

“All her life she always wanted to get married and have a baby but God gave her a problem that’s why she isn’t married” Janet said.

“What are you talking about” I asked?

“Jodie has a woman’s problems if you know what I mean she can’t have babies” she said.

I blushed but didn’t know what to say.

“Is everyone in your family small” she asked?

“No only me I was premature at birth” I answered.

“And what about” … she started to say.

“Janet stop drilling my boyfriend” she said and sat down next to me. “You Ok” Jodie asked?

“Yes your girlfriend is very nosy” I said.

“Hey” Janet said.

“Well you are” I said then stuck my tongue out at her.

Both girls giggled then Janet got up and said good bye.

“So is that true you were born with a problem” I asked?

“Yes I can’t have a baby that’s why God got us together New Years Eve” she said tears in her eyes.

“I can believe that” I said and cuddled up closer to her.

“It’s about time for din din what would baby like tonight” she asked?

I looked up at her and wiggled my eye brows up and down at her breasts and gave her a smile.

“Really” she said smiling down at me.

Jodie opened her blouse and undid the front of her bra then pulled my head into her I latched onto her nipple and started to suckle and play with her other breast. Jodie moaned and held me close “oh baby this is something I always wanted a baby nursing on me suckle baby suckle your new Mommy and be happy” she said.

My eyes closed my lips suckling I was in baby haven.

“Oh yes baby your lips are so warm you are my baby yes yes you are” she whispered.

With my eyes closed I started to go to sleep then I felt her hand going into my pants then my diaper. I was already hard she put her hand around my peepee and slowly started to stroke it.

“Good baby Mommy will make you happy too” she said.

Mommy switched me to her other nipple and I contently nursed from her. Jodie stroked me a little faster. “You going to cum for mommy” she asked”. “I want you to cum for me baby cum for Mommy” she said as she kissed my forehead.

My little balls tighten I moaned on her nipple “ommy I umming” I said.

“Good baby cum for mommy in your dipee” she said.

I came in my diaper so hard I almost pasted out.

“Yes baby what a good boy” she sang “you came for Mommy I love you baby” she said.

My warm lips popped off her nipple and I laid there and enjoyed what we did.

“Shhh baby” she whispered and kissed my forehead “good baby”. We laid there for a few more minutes. Jodie put my head on a pillow as she slipped out from under me my eyes closed the next thing I knew she was waking me up to dinner.

“Come baby din din is ready” she said.

I stood up when I did she undressed me down to my undershirt and diaper.

We walked to the kitchen I was half asleep as I followed her like a baby into the kitchen. I sat down and Jodie went to get din din. She put it on the table and sat down next to me.

It was chicken nuggets and ketchup. Jodie dipped one into the ketchup and asked me to open for the choo choo.

I did and she feed me one by one. She took the sippy cup and gave it to me. When all the chicken nuggets were gone she wiped my face and hands and put the dish into the sink.

“I think it is time for baby’s bath” she said. “Baby doesn’t want to go to sleepy with #3 in his diaper no no he doesn’t” she cooed.

Mommy sat me on the floor and started to fill the tub. She reached under the sink and pulled out a bottle of Mr. Bubbles and poured it into the tub. Bubbles started to grow in the tub and I started to clap my hands and said with the binky in my mouth “ubbles ubbles”.

“Yes baby bubbles from Wal-Mart” she said and pinched my cheek.

She turned the water off tested it then turned around Mommy pushed me down on the bath rug took my tee shirt off then she untapped the diaper and picked me up and placed me into the warm water.

The water was warm and it felt so good around me. I slashed and tapped the water with my hand to show her how happy I was.

“Wait baby that’s not all I got my baby at Wal-Mart” she said and she opened the door under the sink and pulled out a clear bag full of boats.

Jodie tore off the top of the bag and dumped all the boats into the water I had to go searching for them under the bubbles.

“Play with your toys baby while Mommy washes you all up first your hair” she said even the shampoo was baby shampoo.

Mommy started to wash my hair while I played with my new bath toys.

She rinsed my hair off with the shower wand then started to wash me.

I noticed something yellow in her hands when she saw me trying to see what was in her hands her hands come out of the water and what was in her hand started to talk “are you Jodie’s baby” they asked me.

I was surprised to see two wash clothes shaped as puppets.

“Yes” I said with my binkie in my mouth.

“Then we should help Mommy wash you allll up” they said and they started to wash behind my ears and under my chin. I started to giggle like a baby and Jodie started to talk. “A tickle here a tickle there will make my baby happy” she said and continued to wash my upper body.

It felt so good I didn’t want her to stop but then the puppets told me to stand up and I did.

They went up and down my legs inside and out. They washed my hinny and under my balls. They played with my balls then they started to wash my peepee it started to get hard when the puppet washed it.

Mommy was washing my hinny and the other puppet was washing my peepee. I held onto Mommy’s shoulders with my toys boats in my hand and moaned.

I was in a fog Mommy was washing my peepee with her bare hand and her other bare hand was washing my hinny her finger was in between my cheeks. One finger would go a little inside me while her other hand stroked my peepee.

Mommy started to push her finger inside my bottom my peepee was hard as she stroked it.

All of a sudden she stopped rinsed me off with the shower wand picked me up and started to dry me off. I was lost but I let her do what she wanted. Again she picked me up we walked to her bedroom she lay me down on the bed naked like the day I was born then she started to get undressed.

She was beautiful as she came on the bed and laid on her back Jodie spread her legs I took my binkie out of my mouth and crawled up between her legs. I started to lick and kiss her pussy and she started to moan.

She put her hand in my hair and pulled me closer. I licked and kissed her as she pushed my face into her and I slipped my tongue in between her lips and started to fuck her with my tongue. While all this was happening my peepee was as hard as a rock. I slipped two fingers into her and started to suck on her clitty.

She moaned and put her legs around my head and started to shake. Jodie came in my mouth. She tasted sweet and I kept fucking her with my fingers and sucked and licked her clitty. Jodie came a second time I licked and sucked her clit in my mouth.

Mommy opened her legs pulled me up by my hair we started to kiss and her hand took my peepee and guided it into her.

“Fuck Mommy” she said. "I'm so hot for my boyfriend and baby" she said.

I slid in and out of her a few more times she shivered and came again. Mommy rolled me over my peepee still inside her and she started to fuck me with her on top. She bounced up and down on my dick.

“Yes Baby Jerry make love to your Mommy you feel so good inside me Baby yes what a good boy” she said as she bounced up and down.

Mommy bent down we started to kiss again and she went wild on my dick.

I felt my balls tighten it was like an electrical shook that rose up my dick I came inside her then she shivered again and we came together.

Mommy Jodie laid on top of me resting her head next to mine. A few minutes went by she whispered “my baby my boyfriend someone who for sure is not a shower but a grower”. I put my arms around her and we both fell asleep.

I woke to feel someone raising my legs I looked and it was Mommy she was putting me into a diaper.

“Shhh baby Mommy wanted to make sure you didn’t do peepee in Mommy’s bed shhh go back to sleep baby”. “Would baby Jerry like to stay with Mommy Jodie forever” she whispered?

“Yes Mommy Jodie I would love to be your baby and your boyfriend forever thank you Mommy I love you”.

“That’s my good boy Mommy will have to make a nursery for him so we can stay as Mommy and baby”.

tbc??

• Like 2