LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions And Answers

In this forum you can ask questions of the DD community and get answers. Other members can rate those answers to help you find the best solution to your query!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. 0 votes
    3 answers
  2. 0 votes
    2 answers
  3. 0 votes
    4 answers
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. Curiosity

Asked by Scottish diaper,

0 votes
    1 answer

191 questions in this forum

1. 0 votes
    3 answers
  2. 0 votes
    2 answers
  3. 1 vote
    3 answers
  4. 0 votes
    4 answers
  5. DPF Novelettes

0 votes
    2 answers
  6. Drinking Baby formula

0 votes
    7 answers
  7. 0 votes
    2 answers
  8. Feeling lost

0 votes
    4 answers
  9. Finding an erotic hypnotist

0 votes
    2 answers
  10. 0 votes
    2 answers
  11. 0 votes
    2 answers
  12. Funding for Abdl Stories?

0 votes
    2 answers
  13. Gel beads harmful?

0 votes
    2 answers
  14. 0 votes
    8 answers
  15. 0 votes
    5 answers
  16. 0 votes
    2 answers
  17. 0 votes
    0 answers
  18. 0 votes
    3 answers
  19. Had to make a post

0 votes
    6 answers
  20. 0 votes
    5 answers
  21. 0 votes
    0 answers
  22. 0 votes
    2 answers
  23. Help mee

0 votes
    4 answers
  24. 0 votes
    0 answers
  25. 0 votes
    6 answers
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I love reading this story
    • He gave her a very stern look as he positioned his hand over her lap to swat her. "You look here," he told her.  "I don't know where you get off telling adults off, and yelling at someone that took you off the dangerous streets!  You are a child, and you will behave." He grabbed the seatbelt end from her. "I'm not assuming anything about your family right now.  I just know you are out here and lost.  Now, if you can go back to them, and they are not mean to you, then we'll contact them and let them know I'll put you on the next bus back home if you've traveled a bit, otherwise, we can look for your foster family right now.  It has to be a foster family.  There is nothing on the news about you missing, so it's not a real family, or at least not one that wants you.  People worry about children." He pushed the middle seatbelt closed on her. "Now, we are going to drive to the motel, and since you are so concerned about me assuming, you are going to stop trying to hide things and just tell me about your family then.  Because you're right.  I don't know anything about them, and as entitled as you've been acting lately and being ungrateful and even lying when I worry about your health and if you are wetting, I think you better just spill the beans instead of getting mad at me when you haven't told me anything but a name, that might not even be real."
    • Chapter 4 She didn’t have time to further question what he meant because the Amazon’s were upon them.  It shocked her how in just a moment he could go from a functioning adult to a sniveling little baby.  Tears leaked from the corner of his eyes, arms raised and legs spread by the swell of the padding.  “Mommy!” He wailed instantly and they appeared behind them.  “Oh did someone make a stinky?” Alisha exclaimed in feigned surprise. Isn’t it obvious? If not from the oder than definitely from the brown lump hanging between his legs.  But who was Dani to judge, she’d been in that position a few too many times to count.  “Maybe, it was Dani!”  Seriously, they were playing that game. She almost scowled, catching herself last minute as the back of the elastic strap was pulled back revealing only a dampness, she was very proud to admit.  But Little Johnny Boy was not so lucky.  It was messy and it was stinky yet the Amazon made no move to change him. “Little Johnny Boy just loves making Mommy presents and showing off what a super pooper he is, doesn't he?” Dani didn’t think his face could get anymore red. It was one thing for their own caretaker to humiliate them but a complete stranger? “Oh, your niece’s turn will come soon. That padding can't stay dry forever. Sometimes all they need is a sound spanking to prompt them into action.” Thanks for the reminder. Dani was finding it increasingly hard to keep a cool head as every nerve in her body vibrated in frustration. Little Johnny Boy shot her a warning glance, begging her to just keep her head down and mouth shut. But Dani had never had much control over her temper. Her anger was not only for her own injustices but his as well, unable to watch as the Amazon’s hand pressed firmly into his backside as he wiggled around in discomfort at the shifting mess down below. ”Oh, don’t tell me twice! I’m a firm believer in corporal punishment. These children need a firm hand to get all the naughtiness out of their bodies.” They were lifted from the sandbox and brought over to the picnic table where jars of baby food sat that looked like throw up.  “Let me demonstrate. I’m a daycare teacher, I have plenty of experience with stubborn Littles who just need a little tough love.”  What? Her head shoots up, both Littles staring at each other with wide eyes - one pair pleading to behave and the other on her last straw.  Of course Veronica doesn’t hesitate to pass her over and Dani can’t hold it in any longer.  A screech sounds from her chest. “NO!”  Other’s even across the park stop at the sound, looking on in approval at the manhandling of the Little.  “I am an adult and I have rights! This is abuse!”  She swung her hands until they were quickly captured in a rock iron grip.  Dani knew she had nothing to lose given the absolute murderous glare of her aunt so she did the only thing she knew how.  She bit down into the arm of the dark skinned Amazon.  Teeth cutting through the skin, it was less than a second before she was ripped away and her dress yanked off, clad in just a diaper that was soon to disappear.  She flailed her limbs, putting up as much fight as she could before the Little was laid out on her stomach, arms restrained behind her back. The diaper came off and she heard the slap before she felt it, and a moment later the stinging pain setting in.  “You will count every spank and say after ‘I am a little baby. I love my diapers’ -“ “No way in hell!”  Another landed down on her backside, tears springing in her eyes.  “I’m sorry!” She gave in blubbering through the tears.  “Now, shall we start over.” Dani braced herself for the pain, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop it. Fourteen slaps later, her voice croaked, unable to say anymore than a whisper as her body was overcome with exhaustion.  “Fffifteen! Imalittlebaby! Ilovemydiapers!”  She jerked at the next hit. One to each cheek and back of her thighs. Dani doesn’t know what it was about the Amazon that made her hand so much more forceful but it left the girl a quivering mess. Time seemed to slow with each slap and when she prepared for another, it didn’t come.  The Little held her breathe, waiting in dreaded anticipation before realising it was over.  She closed her eyes, mortified tears pouring down her face feeling the eyes of passersby’s and her nude state.  “Do you have anything to say, Dani?”  She was turned over firmly placed on her abused bottom. A shudder went through her body, wanting a reprieve from the pain.  Veronica stood beside the other Amazon, the corner of her mouth twitching up into a smirk with an evil look in her eyes.  Her head hung low. “I-I’m sorry.”  “What are you sorry for?”  “Being naughty.”  She sniffled, feeling as little as she looked. How much worse could this get? Abby wouldn’t have let this happen. A complete stranger abusing her! She craved the Amazon as much as she hated her.  “Now, shall we take out the swaddler?”  What! Her lip jutted out, pleading to Veronica to step in and stop this madness but Veronica only nodded, the look hardening in her eyes.  “Given her size, she’s just a newborn. She is far too little to have this much independance. It’s too easy for her to get hurt in this big world. ”  “Oh, we’ll definitely be buying one. I’ve told my sister numerous times. She’s smaller than the average Little, it’s just not safe, especially with her dirty mouth and fidgety body.”  She had no fight left in her body as a seemingly normal baby blue blanket was pulled from the bag.  Roughly diapered with no soothing cream, she didn’t bother to hide her crying. Quickly her body was entrapped in the blanket, unable to move anything but her head.  It was too warm. Too tight.  A whine escaped her lips and they talked above her, as if she wasn’t even present.  “I think it’s someone’s nap time,” Veronica said. “It’s been a tiring afternoon.”  Cradled in her arms and silenced by an inflated pacifier gag. The Amazons exchanged numbers, promising to set up a play date soon and if Abby needed any further assistance to contact her right away.  As they left the park, her eyes trailed after Little Johnny Boy and he stared back with sad eyes, telling her how big she had fucked up. The minutes seemed to crawl by in the car as Dani remained stubbornly silent refusing to suckle on the degrading object between her lips and her diaper was flooded before she even realized.  One and two.  She gagged at the smell.  Veronica pretended it was a normal day. She turned up the annoying baby music that screeched through the car, ignoring the tantrum coming from the back seat.  Finally, as they got home and through the door, Abby was sitting on the couch. Reading a book and nursing a glass of red wine, she shot up at the sight of the two of them.  She was at a loss of words seeing the Little’s red and puffy eyes and Veronica with a pleased look on her face, not giving any notice of Dani’s whimpers.  “What happened?” ”The usual.” Veronica shrugged. “This is what proper discipline looks like for naughty language and behavior.”  “Bu-wha-I-“ Abby sputtered.  Dani could do nothing, trapped in this stupid prison of an outfit as she was passed between the sisters.  “Put her down for a nap. She’s messed and wet herself on the way back and she’ll stay in her dirty diaper. This is punishment.”  It looked like she wanted to argue but at the last minute kept her mouth shut, leaving the room. Placed down in the crib, Dani squirmed no longer ashamed to beg. Abby stood over her with her hands on her hips and she said, “I don’t know what you did but your auntie seems to think that you deserve this punishment. She is nothing if not caring. This is for your own good.” Sobbing herself to sleep, her eyes fluttered shut before she could even realize and drifted into a dreamless state.  OoOoo The next day came all too quickly and they were up and out the door before the crack of dawn.  Dani’s eyes fluttered open and shut, doing her best to stay awake but the soft tone of the Amazon lulled her back to sleep coupled with the hum of the car’s engine.  Six hours to drive.  Fuck this.  She was going to take a fat nap. What’s the point of crying? It just seemed to make everything worse.  Six hours later, her nose wrinkled, waking up to the smell of the fresh salty ocean air. It was bright and sunny and Dani could just see through the window a strip of blue. They were by the ocean.  She looked down, noticing the swaddler had been removed. Her hair was separated into two pigtails on the top of her head, dressed in long footed fuzzy pajamas and fresh diaper.  A tiny breath escaped her paci-less lips, relieved to have use of her limbs back. “Honey, are you awake?”  Unfortunately.  She glared ahead, stubbornly silent.  Abby sighed.  “Fine, don't talk to me. We'll arrive in ten minutes. I’d hoped we could have a civil conversation prior and talk over our grievances but if you can’t act like an adult…" Ouch.  Dani winced knowing she touched on her greatest insecurity. But still, she wouldn’t play into this little game and give her what she wanted.  This was her protest.  It’s silent the rest of the ride. Taking several right turns and a left, they continued straight up a steep incline surrounded by ocean views until they finally slowed to a stop in front of a house - no - a mansion. The building was made of red brick, ivy crawling up the sides surrounded by an old iron wrought fence. The front lawn was perfectly manicured and the rose bush just a little too red for her taste.   They’d just arrived but already, everything about this place made her sick.  It certainly preceded its reputation.  A shiver went down her spine, the dire situation finally settling in.  Lifted and more like dragged from the car, Dani frowned at the welcome mat knowing there was absolutly nothing welcome about this place.  Her knees quaked, wobbly on her feet as she tried to swallow down her nerves.  She watched as Abby was about to ring the doorbell, freezing last moment and turning towards her.  Suddenly, she kneeled, face to face with Dani. “I don’t want to do this, you know that.”  “Then why don’t you?” Her voice shook. “We can go home! I’ll be a good girl, I promise - ” “No,” Abby said, standing again.  She seemed to be having an internal battle, fighting against her emotional heart and logistical mind.  “This is the only way.” Before Dani could attempt to plead her case, Abby rang the doorbell and it was less than a second before the tall doors opened.  An Inbetweener just under eight feet greeted them at the door. Smiling big, she exclaimed, “welcome to Aequor Etiquette School! How can I help you this afternoon?”  “Abigail Brady, how do you do?” She said as they shook hands. “I’m dropping off my daughter, Daniella Brady. We called ahead of time.”  “Oh yes, come in come in! We’ve been expecting you!”  She was nudged forward, her eyes flickering every way taking in the old architecture and every detail of the house as they stepped over the threshold.  Her mouth dropped open at the spiral staircase and crystal chandelier, pausing slightly in awe.  The woman went behind a desk, sitting behind the computer as they stood on the other side.  “Darling you’re going to catch flies with your mouth open like that.” The lady snickered, prompting her lips to snap shut, cheeks crimson in embarrassment at getting caught.  Dani didn’t want to prove these people’s point any further that she was just some dumb little.  “Here we are,” said the woman after typing into the computer. “Daniella Brady, age 5 and you’re both from Amazonia. Is that correct?”  “Yes.”  “Very good. Just a few more things to confirm, if you don’t mind.” Said the woman. “You have checked off that Daniella is an on and off again bedwetter, however, you would like her to be permanently moved to diapers. Is that correct?”  “That’s right.”  Dani could feel her cheeks blush red in fury, at the complete disregard for her own feelings about this situation and the Amazon tightened her grasp on her little body, knowing a tantrum was inevitable.  “Further, you have stated that you would like Daniella to be regressed from preschooler stage down to babyhood. Is that still what you would like to do?”  The Little gasped, stilling in her arms as all time came to a slow. Dani waited for the red haze to fall over her eyes. The absolutely mind numbing fiery fury to take over her body and protest the injustice being committed against her but none of that occurred.  She remained painfully aware, stuck in the moment, forced into this disastrous reality, her body stilled in complete shock. The voices went over her head, intelligible words going in one ear and out the other.  Before she knew it, papers were being slid across the desk and she watched as Abby signed her big swooping signature across the forms.  There was no comfort given, no soft kisses, goodbye or soft reassurance. Dani realized, in this horrible moment, that she hadn’t meant anything she said earlier. The Little didn’t hate the Amazon. She just wanted things to be the way they used to be and now, she had ruined all chances.  A second woman had entered through the back door, dressed in a cherry pink swing dress and silky blonde hair pulled up into a bun at the nape of her neck.  “MOMMY!” Tears burst from her eyes but it was too late.  The woman came forward, grabbing onto her waist and tearing her from Abby’s body as she kicked and screamed just begging for the Amazon.  But her pleas fell on deaf ears as they went back through the door and Abby disappeared from sight. OoOoo Dani doesn’t remember throwing up but here she sat in a bathroom, stripped down to just a diaper. She slumped back against the wall as a warm wet wipe went over her face and chest, cleaning away the mess crusted to her skin.  The woman sported a yellowish stain of her own, above her left breast and down her shoulder.  Dani bit back the urge to apologize, a formality, all Little’s were so used to saying even when things weren’t their fault.  “Silly girl,” the Amazon giggled. “Perhaps it has been a little too much excitement this morning.”  The woman was as sunny as a Polly Pocket, paying no mind to the vile smelling vomit on her clothing. She just continued to do her job.  Dani thinks her name is Miss Lemon. It would make sense, that is with her annoyingly sunny disposition and hair so blonde it was almost white.  “Can I see a smile from little Ella? It’s important for little girls to be happy!” Dani is suddenly pulled from her thoughts. Jerking her head up, incredulously staring at the woman. What did she call her?  “What’s with the funny face baby?” She smiles as innocent as can be. “Are you playing games?”  Before she can even blink, fingers descend on her armpits attacking her most sensitive spots. Shrieks elicit from her mouth from the tickle attack. She attempts to say, “M-My nnnname is Da-ni!” ”That’s a silly name for a little girl. Ella sounds much better.”  Pee begins to dribble out into padding and she squeezes her thighs together as much as she can but Dani can’t stop the flood.  The Amazon hums, seemingly pleased with herself. She feigns surprise then, cupping the front of her swollen diaper. “Oh my! Did someone have an accident?”  Tears burn in her eyes, helpless to her prodding hands. “There’s no need for tears, Ella. It’s normal for Littles to wet themselves. That’s why you're wearing a diaper and sitting on a changing table.”  Oh yes, please feel free to point out the obvious…  “Please!” She begs as her face turns a dark shade of crimson and button nose wrinkles up. “I don’t need diapers! I’ve only started wearing them recently. You can ask Ab- Mommy - she’ll tell you!”  The woman steps back with her hands on her hips and head cocked to the side, seemingly deep in thought. Her brows furrowed together and she sighs.  “Please help me, Ella. I seem to be a bit confused. Why are you wearing diapers if you don’t need them in the first place?”  “I…” her voice trails off.  Having been prepared to argue her defense, there is nothing she can say. There is no chance in redeeming her image.  Dani is speechless.  A pregnant pause later, the lady sighs. “I’ll tell you what. Prove to me you can be a big girl. No accidents, no whining, no talking back. If you can make it through this first week, we will reevaluate.”  Her eyes grew wider with every word, unbelieving that the Amazon would even consider her feelings. Dani nods her head eagerly, knowing this would be a piece of cake.  She was smarter than these Amazons gave her credit for and Dani couldn’t wait to see their faces at the end of the week when they realized how they’d underestimated her! “Deal.” They shook on it, her hand engulfed in Miss Lemon’s giant one and Dani couldn’t help but feel a little hopeful that perhaps this place was survivable.  Now, carried down the hall, the only way to describe this place was like her elementary school. The interior was made of old brick with messy arts and crafts that lined the wall and after passing by different classrooms. Coming to the very end of the hall, they enter through a new pair of oak doors.  Once inside, Dani is unable to suppress the giddiness rising in her chest.  There were ten beds with short guard rails on the side pushed against the two walls.  She paused at the sight.  Actual beds.  Not the stuffy cage-like crib she’d been forced into the past several years.  Her bed was the furthest on the right, pressed into the corner of the wall below a large window, allowing a stream of light into the room.  This was more than she could even ask for and the elation continued, embarrassingly so, as a pair of Hello Kitty training underpants were put on her bottom.  Obviously, they wouldn’t give her too many freedoms and being dressed by these Giants was a fight she knew wasn’t worth fighting.  The underwear felt… normal except for the little bit of extra padding and she smiled at the feel of her thighs actually closing together undisturbed by the monstrosity of thicker padding.  “Arms up.” The Amazon stated.  Dani did as she said, raising her arms above her head as a frilly white short sleeved shirt and a pink polka-dot pinafore dress slipped over her head, ending barely below her butt.  She pouted, an argument on the tip of her tongue before remembering the rules she had agreed to.  Indiscreetly, she yanks at the bottom, attempting to cover herself a little more but her hand is quickly swatted at.  “Ah!” She squeals, pulling back and glancing up at the nine-foot woman.  “It’s important to have quick and easy access to your stinky little bottoms. How will we know if you had an accident if we can’t see it?”  “But I won’t-“ “Tsk tsk,” Miss Lemon chided. “Is that talking back, I hear?”  Oh shit. Her lips snapped shut together.  “You, just as everyone else, has three strikes. Break all three and we’ll have to reevaluate what being a big girl means. Do you understand?” She had kneeled in front of the place faced girl, chin in hand forcing Dani to look straight ahead.  “Y-Yes Miss Lemon.”  “Very good,” she patted her head before rising again. “I will be your caretaker during your time at Aequor. I’m in charge of you and one other boy who will be your buddy to help you get settled in.”  A small breath escaped her lips, wondering how brain damaged this other guy would be and Dani knew she would find out shortly. OoOoo It was only the first day. She’d had plenty of first days in her life before so there was no reason to be nervous.  But here she was quaking in her Mary Janes, fiddling with the ends of her hair separated into two long braids with pink ribbon.  Her bottom lip slipped between her teeth as they approached the first classroom.  The bell had just rung and she found herself scooching further behind Miss Lemon’s legs at the sight of curious eyes. All the other Littles were accompanied by an Amazon, one for two, as they were sat at the round circular tables around the room and situated before the start of class.  “Now who do we have here?”  A woman asked in a deep voice, coming from behind the large desk at the front of the room. The lady was scary. Her eyes were as dark as her raven hair, tied tightly into a bun at the top of her head. Lines seemed to be permanently stuck to her face when she frowned and wore a stiff grey pantsuit contrasting the bright and colorful room.  “This here is Ella Brady. She has just joined today.”  They didn’t ask her to greet herself, just barely sparing her a glance as the Amazons talked logistics and Dani was just fine with that. She wanted to stay out of this woman’s way.  However, luck was not on her side.  She turned to her now and said, “You will call me Miss Demonio. That is my name and what I shall be called. I will not tolerate any nicknames. Am I clear?”  Her voice was deep.  Serious.  Dani nodded her head, unable to force the words from her throat.  Her belly was full of butterflies. A mean kind that hurt a lot.  It hurt like when she had gotten an enema to help her shit or the horrible spanking from just the day before.  Looking around the room, it appeared others felt the same. Only a spatter of whispers could be heard among the Amazons and the Little’s were still and quiet.  “A seat has been saved beside Willie,” she turned back to Miss Lemon. “Adamson has brought him along with his own while you were away. Please set her up quickly. We will be starting class in five minutes.”  Dani could feel the tenseness of Miss Lemon’s muscles beside her and muttering a response back, she was dragged by the hand across the room to a table of two.  There is one boy and a girl and they all look up at the arrival of the newcomers.  “My my, is this our newest student?” The tall Amazon man named Adamson, exclaims.  Her cheeks blush pink as she is helped into the childlike blue chair and in the middle of the tablet there is a red caddy filled with different objects.  “This is Ella! Can everybody say hello?”  Voices echo around the table in repeat and she gives a tiny wave of her own, unsure what there was to say in this moment.  She’d never been around other regressed Little’s like this really. She used to laugh at them, think them stupid at how they’d been caught.  Now she was one of them.  Beside her to her left sat a boy with a dimpled smile, chocolatey brown skin and big dark curls falling in his eyes.  Miss Lemon festered toward him, saying, “and this is Willie. Your buddy. You two will be spending a lot of time together so I expect you to get along.”  She searched his face, attempting to find any sign of adultness but the blank gleam behind his eyes left her feeling hopeless.  “Hiya! I’m Wiwe and I fouw years old!” He spoke with a lisp and holding up three fingers, seemingly proud of himself Dani had to bite back a snarky response.  The guy, seemingly her age, couldn't even seem to count.  “Mommy send me hewe so I stop havin’ big boy foughts.”  “C-cool.”  Dani didn’t know what else to say.  “We gonna be best fwends!” Oh joy, she sulked.  This was going to be so much fun.  Not.  ooOoo Author’s Note: Hi all!! I’m in between trips right now so I thought I’d post a new chapter! I meant to do this several days ago but my house lost its WiFi and I can’t access DD without it!! Anyways… I love getting reviews and welcome any constructive feedback! I wont have a chance to write again until the end of May (heading off to Paris today!) so stay tuned, I’ll be back soon! 
    • Wow! I didn’t think I’d start to sympathise more with Tippi than Sarah! You have assembled a fascinating cast here: maybe someone should compile and post a dramatis personae.