LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling lost

Twistedhammy

Question

I'm feeling lost guys I'm a dl a little ab an really liking the babyfur idea I've been a dl my whole life as long as I can remember I've hid it my whole life now for the first time I've told my GF an she took it OK but how can I make her feel more comfortable with me?

4 answers to this question

Any good relationship has give and take, but it needs to be balanced. Communication is the key to making a great relationship, ask what she needs from you. What are her desires? Remember that she has wants and needs as well. Best of luck to both of you. 

I know this post is 2 yrs old but your simple answer would be to communicate. Theres nothing easier than just plain talking. Me and my boyfriend chat about everything, from kissing to rubbing, masturbation, diapers, anal sex. We talk about everything and remember you are a couple. You both have to agree with things together. A relationship is 50/50 and it must be that way. Compromise is the key to all relationships, my aunts have instilled that into my brain and it has made things so much easier between me and my bf. Those that play together, stay together.