LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did this web site have another name?

Zenit

Question

I was a user in (let's call it) another site called Diaper Friends or something like that. I don't remember the second word clearly now, but is it? The header, formed by a pattern of triangles in different tones of a color, was my clue to "suspect" 😆

I remember I liked that site a lot and that's mostly why I'm asking, so if this is the same cyber space but now renewed, then it looks really cool.

Yes, I only opened this for that.

2 answers to this question

DPF started in about 1981 as a group of friends, then went national. I found it in '83 on advice from "Mommy Carolyn". It was then known as "Diaper Pail Fraternity". Later, since there were a few females and LG's they became "Diaper Pail Friends". It was they who coined the term ABDL (Adult Baby: Diaper Lover). They also developed under  AB the "growth chart" of Baby (infant/toddler), Pre-schooler, Grade Schooler Jr. High/Middle Schooler (these middle 3 being rougly the equivalent of our "Adult Kids" and some "Littles") and High Schooler. They also promoted companies that ABDL-Friendly or oriented, such as Lo'l Wranger, Comco, Corolyn's Kids, Infantae Press. Then put out a guide to companies that did ABDL/diaper related busienss. Ultimiately, in about 1986 they came out with their own "Baby Heaven" line of ABDL wares. They were hard-copy based, with a Newsletter that included the famous DPF roster"; a sort of pen pal list that listed members and their interest by a letter code. Sort of the ancestor to our Profile's. They also put out other publications such as the "Mommy Manual", which seemed more FemDom/Sissy; hence, BDSM, than true ABDL and may explain how Sissy got into ABDL and fiction. While many of the members were part of a BB on Compu-Serve in the 1990 timeframe and beyond, in about 1999 they went on the Internet

They were so influential and complete that they became the gold standard for ABDL and why I called DD "The DPF of the Twenty-First Century". We, have certain advantages. We can, by the use of links and a minimum of coding skills (and mine is as minimum as it gets), add things (In my case RUBBER PANTIES'R'R'US, the BabyDoll Diaper and Personal Care itmes, the Baby Powder  Shootout and LITTLE CIRHSTINE'S DOLLHOUSE (my About Me). In my siggy, there are the Playroom and Goodies. It is my way to bring 1948-53 Very Little Girl, albeit stylized  "to life" under the motto DOING is LIVING and LIVING is DOING

This all got its start via DPF, although there were things before it, none became so universal as to make ABDL what it is

• Like 1