LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • diaper.kinkd_500_100.png

Questions And Answers

In this forum you can ask questions of the DD community and get answers. Other members can rate those answers to help you find the best solution to your query!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. 0 votes
    4 answers
  2. selling on ebay

Asked by tomviper000,

0 votes
    2 answers
  3. 0 votes
    2 answers
  4. How does someone get banned?

Asked by Wannatripbaby,

0 votes
    7 answers
  5. 0 votes
    2 answers

57 questions in this forum

1. 0 votes
    7 answers
  2. Diaper wetting

0 votes
    6 answers
  3. 0 votes
    4 answers
  4. selling on ebay

0 votes
    2 answers
  5. How does someone get banned?

0 votes
    7 answers
  6. 0 votes
    7 answers
  7. 0 votes
    2 answers
  8. 0 votes
    2 answers
  9. 0 votes
    4 answers
  10. Name change

0 votes
    2 answers
  11. Chat room

0 votes
    2 answers
  12. Anyone have invasive parents?

0 votes
    24 answers
  13. 0 votes
    6 answers
  14. Wearing in public

0 votes
    6 answers
  15. 24/7 diapers

0 votes
    4 answers
  16. 0 votes
    1 answer
  17. Sizing

0 votes
    7 answers
  18. 2 votes
    15 answers
  19. 0 votes
    3 answers
  20. 0 votes
    4 answers
  21. 0 votes
    2 answers
  22. 0 votes
    2 answers
  23. 0 votes
    1 answer
  24. Best place to start?

0 votes
    0 answers
  25. 0 votes
    2 answers
    • I decided to leave while I was still in school but I listenend to my parents and got an education first and as soon as I finished with my technician studies and a few months of experiance I packed up and left South Africa and have never looked back.that was over 25yrs ago.You want to do it set your mind to it and do it.
    • "How long have you been like this? And how long have you been living on the street?"
    • So this weekend makes 16 weeks and Mommy is out with her boyfriend for the weekend.  Wearing diapers permanently began the same day she became sexually satisfied by a real man and I happily made my transition to living life as her baby girl underneath my clothes. Just over a week now my wife has had me in and out of pink chastity device.  It has proven to be an interesting experience.  Hygiene and my wee wee getting hard at night have been the miserable aspects of it.  The benifits have been that because I am not making sissies everyday I am more submissive and receptive to cherishing my wife.  My wee wee also is in the perfect position to maximize diaper usage.  You do not have to worry about pesky erections causing your diapers to leak.  Also, with the padding of my diaper not pushed against my wee wee it helps me to keep my sphincters relaxed longer.  Of course that also means that I can not feel the padding of my diaper.   As far as potty untraining I am doing much better wetting while seated and laying down.   When my bladder releases I barely feel it and my bladder empties completely almost involuntarily.  For example I could be talking to someone at work and before I would have tp concentrate to wet in that situation.  Now I just freely, without interuption, wet. On another note I almost gave up this weekend.  I felt a strong desire to remove my diaper but stayed the course.
    • "I haven't had a bath in years"
    • "Alright. Let's do this thing." He leads you into the bathroom and helps you into the tub whuch is already filled with warm water. It likely feels amazing to someone in your condition.