LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Divorce

babydiapers30

Question

I've been an abdl my whole life. 11 years ago I married my wife. She slowly got into being my mommy. She says she's not going to bring up my fetish in court, but I'm really worried she will. Like almost all here I'm your average guy outside of diapers. We have 4 kids that don't know this side of me. If she tells the court I'm afraid things will be ruined for me. Has anyone had something similar to this happen? 

2 answers to this question

A cross-dressing friend had that thrown in his face unexpectedly at his divorce hearing and it hurt the outcome :o So I'd say to come clean with your Lawyer so that they are prepared to deal with this should it happen, and for you to be ready for that too. If you're still on good enough terms with your soon-to-be-Ex, you might get them to agree to not mention anything in a legally binding way, but to get that you'll probably have to offer your silence on something they want to keep hidden as well. Divorces often turn into hate-fests without ending, and in time she will probably tell the kids at least something about your ABDL side :huh: No fun being outed on your oddities but it's something to always be ready to handle just in case ;)

Bettypooh

On 4/26/2018 at 6:09 PM, babydiapers30 said:

I've been an abdl my whole life. 11 years ago I married my wife. She slowly got into being my mommy. She says she's not going to bring up my fetish in court, but I'm really worried she will. Like almost all here I'm your average guy outside of diapers. We have 4 kids that don't know this side of me. If she tells the court I'm afraid things will be ruined for me. Has anyone had something similar to this happen? 

First off I am so sorry to hear that you are going through a divorce.  I have been through two myself and I know how stressful and painful a divorce can be.  A lot depends on what state you live in.  Is your wife leaving you because you wear diapers?  Majority of the states now are no fault states which means that your desire to wear diapers has no impact on the judge's rulings on your divorce proceedings.  If your desire was to live life as a full time adult baby that would be another matter as that would be something a judge would not want your children exposed to.

My first wife did try and highlight my desire to wear diapers but it never made it past the lawyers as it was irrelevant.  The same goes with having affairs and cheating.  Some Southern states do take some morality factors into consideration so it is best to research the laws or ask a lawyer in the state you live in.

If you need someone to talk to through this difficult time please do not hesitate to message me