LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drinking Baby formula

littlereese2

Question

Does anybody like drinking baby formula? I hated it at first and actually now that I forced myself to drink it for a day being 3 eight ounce bottles in one day that I actually like to drink it now. I do notice that I use my diaper more now that Ive been drinking it. Anybody else can relate?

868946851_Photoon6-29-22at5_03AM.thumb.jpg.51d8fdb6a34abf2ff925a9f20a51c3bd.jpg

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

On 7/19/2022 at 9:19 PM, ~Brian~ said:

I also share @feralfreak's concerns:  drinking formula for fun when we have a shortage of it is a concern, and we need to make sure that those that need formula can get it without too much difficulty. Once this shortage has been averted, I don't see any reason people cannot drink this stuff for fun, but the kids that need formula should be taken care of first. I'm sure you would agree with this sentiment, because little ones need formula and drink it regularly until they usually go on solids.

My .02

Brian

you posted that in a lot nicer way than i would have, i was tempted to say some really ugly things, calmer heads are better to think with

• Thanks 1
On 6/29/2022 at 6:06 AM, littlereese2 said:

Does anybody like drinking baby formula? I hated it at first and actually now that I forced myself to drink it for a day being 3 eight ounce bottles in one day that I actually like to drink it now. I do notice that I use my diaper more now that Ive been drinking it. Anybody else can relate?

868946851_Photoon6-29-22at5_03AM.thumb.jpg.51d8fdb6a34abf2ff925a9f20a51c3bd.jpg

@littlereese2

Drinking formula may be something that certain people wish to do, and if they want to do that I cannot fault them for that. There are many people that like to drink formula, or like the taste of it. As far as I'm concerned, formula is formula, and I don't think that it would be a good idea to drink any first of all because of the taste of it, and the second because anything that is labeled good start, or has anything with vitamins and iron fortification, could be dangerous to adults because when a baby is drinking formula that is fortified like this, it is normally because they need the extra iron and nutrients that they may not be getting from other sources. Formula like this is designed for those babies that need the extra fortification. Adults usually have that vitamins and iron that they need, and if they don't get it, there are supplements that can help them to keep their vitamins and iron levels in check and exactly where they need to be.

Additionally, formula that is designed for infants or toddlers may not be good for adults to drink on a regular basis. Adults have needs that are different from young children, and formula is designed to help young ones get stronger, and provide nutrients that they may not be getting enough of.  Adults also require solid food, and our bodies are designed to be able to process this and be able to give us the energy and nutrients that we require. Formula is also designed for young children who may not be able to eat solid foods yet, because they're stomachs are not designed to be able to digest some of the things that adults eat. Adults need to make sure that their vitamins and mineral levels are not being negatively impacted because of using formula. Using anything that is fortified specifically for young children may cause problems if you are not eating adult solid food on a regular basis. An occasional bit of formula every once in a while probably wouldn't hurt, but I would caution you against using anything that is vitamin or iron fortified, because we don't need any additional iron, and formulas such as this are fortified that way so that young children get the nutrients they need.

I also share @feralfreak's concerns:  drinking formula for fun when we have a shortage of it is a concern, and we need to make sure that those that need formula can get it without too much difficulty. Once this shortage has been averted, I don't see any reason people cannot drink this stuff for fun, but the kids that need formula should be taken care of first. I'm sure you would agree with this sentiment, because little ones need formula and drink it regularly until they usually go on solids.

My .02

Brian

• Like 1

I would only drink baby formula again, if 1. It turned me into a ACTUAL baby again. And 2. If it tasted like a vanilla milkshake. If that happened I'd be sucking on that bottle everyday, filling my diapers without EVEN thinking about it.????????????? Then Daddy would have to burp me, and that would make me feel so much like a BABY!??????♥️??????????♥️?

• Like 1

Regular consumption of baby formula can cause serious health issues, mostly do to being fortified with iron and other things. Now and again is no real issue, but there are health concerns, and, in truth, calorie and fat content concerns.

As for the shortage, I have seen no sign of a shortage in my area, and about the only ones I hear complaining about it are news agancys going off corperate media releases. Does not mean its not real, but, I have seen too many 'shortages' created only as a reason to raise prices on things.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

Regular consumption of baby formula can cause serious health issues, mostly do to being fortified with iron and other things. Now and again is no real issue, but there are health concerns, and, in truth, calorie and fat content concerns.

As for the shortage, I have seen no sign of a shortage in my area, and about the only ones I hear complaining about it are news agancys going off corperate media releases. Does not mean its not real, but, I have seen too many 'shortages' created only as a reason to raise prices on things.

While the shelves aren't empty where I live, the are low, maybe 1/4 to 1/3 stocked. One store has a sign "1 can per child per day." Or something like that, it made me wonder if you had to show the children.

• Like 1

I don't see any reason to drink formula. It tastes too metallic for me BUT if I was going to drink something similar, I'd try adult protein shakes like ensure. They have powered versions that could be used to give more of a formula feeling as far as prepping the bottle or sippy etc.