LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fixing little space

Littleoneacceptance

Question

Hello! 
I’m not really sure if this is normal, but I’ve recently been through a lot regarding my Daddy and learning how to accept my little space. I was enjoying it and beginning to embrace it when one of my biggest fears of being left alone and forgotten were kind of affirmed. My Daddy and I had a complicated relationship from the start and he recently chose to leave this life behind. I have been sad in general, but even in little space I seem to not be able to stop crying. I’ll try to distract myself, but then I just slip out of little space. I miss being able to fully let go and enjoy it, but I don’t know how to move past the crying and scared feeling I get when I’m little now. I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this or maybe has some advice on how I could move forward.

2 answers to this question

You're not the only one who's gone through this, for sure.  I think the best thing to do for now is to meet more people in the ABDL community (even online), as many have good advice and you'll probably feel less isolated.

• Like 1

If I ever told you how many of my ABLG contacts acted like we would be BFF and then dropped me, It would fill a book; and a couple of them are here