LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do we have a section that allows professionals mommy’s and daddy’s to advertise?

HumiliationLover423

Question

I am neither, but I have been looking for a pro mommy domme in my area. As anyone that has been to a professional domme knows it can be quite pricey. They are worth every penny, but having to add in the cost of flights or gas can make an already major expense for one of the established dommes even more expensive. I found one in my area through FetLife, but sadly she kind of took my money for the last session we had scheduled and I have given up on being refunded.

2 answers to this question

Not currently as there are so many mommy/dom scammers targeting ABDL forums that we don't know who we can trust. Word of mouth from those who have had positive sessions would probably be a better thing

• Thanks 2
18 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Not currently as there are so many mommy/dom scammers targeting ABDL forums that we don't know who we can trust. Word of mouth from those who have had positive sessions would probably be a better thing

Oh absolutely! As you can tell I’ve already been scammed once. There are way too many scammers.

• Like 1