LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Art

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

230 topics in this forum

1. Deleted

• 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. The Pills

• 2 replies
    • 3.8k views
  3. The House on The Hill

• 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. Diaper Quest game

• 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  5. Bedtime Outfits

• 4 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 6.6k views
  6. The Un-Merry Go Round

• 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Ausdpr's Art Various

• 2 replies
    • 5.8k views
  8. Some new artwork

• 4 replies
    • 4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 5.4k views
  9. My latest one

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8.4k views
  10. Cute comics.

• 11 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 7.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 4.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I like this story, it feels a lot more real than many on the site. Looking forward to reading more. 
    • Similar to my above post, but different day, different diaper, another messy diaper. I am up this morning after wetting my Attends Premier diaper during the night. I messed my diaper while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone and getting coffee, Now I am sitting here with a warm, squishy poopie in my diapee and a hot cup of coffee. It's a Wonderful Wednesday morning.
    • I really like the way the story is going
    • Pink, the color for Breast Cancer Awareness, is a good thing. Skull and Crossbones associated with death. The two together aren't a good idea.   Ask Bud Light how that worked out.
    • Wherever we were going, the drive was incredibly long. Thankfully not in the hands of this insane woman I remained in the cage, and found myself drowsy from the events of the day as the swaying of the limosine lulled me to sleep. I was only finally awoken when the carrier was lifted and handed off, jostling me from my slumber.  "H-huh?" I asked confused, wiping the long locks of newly curled hair out of my face as I looked towards the cage door to see where we were.  I blanched as I saw what looked like a fine dining establishment! Fancy foods, lavish drinks, and of course, very wealthy people. I felt my heard pounding again as I was carried deeper into the heart of this festering pool of wealth! Of course, no one seemed to bat an eye if they caught sight of the 'cute little thing' trying to hide from sight in the back of the carrier.  I felt my world jostled again as I  was set beneath the table, my view of the table the long legs of the two women nearest me as the two discussed me like I wasn't even there! My panic especially heightened as they discussed their own 'training tips' and I feared what this woman would have in store for me! "H-hey!" i chimed in from down below, "I-I don't want any playdates or training or anything from you! I just want you to let me go!"