LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute comics.

Little Crusader

I wonder if you'll ever diaper any other cute little boy characters, like Negi from Mahou Sensei Negima, Shouta from Kobayashi's Maid Dragon, Erio from Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (or Yuuno from the original season or A's, back when he was Erio's age)...

18 minutes ago, DKN117 said:

I wonder if you'll ever diaper any other cute little boy characters, like Negi from Mahou Sensei Negima, Shouta from Kobayashi's Maid Dragon, Erio from Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (or Yuuno from the original season or A's, back when he was Erio's age)...

Only anime character I have done a comic for is Midoriya (deku) from my hero academia, outside of that, I have no plans for others.

Not only is your artwork fantastic, but what amazes me is how you  are able to add depth and detail to the imagination and fantasy with your pictures and quotes. For instance with the Zelda one when you have her sit down and then you put “squish” with the look on her face was excellent. I was in adult mode as i was browsing the dd site due to a day and a half of being in little mode, when I ran across your Zelda artwork it instantly put my back in little mode. It was pure ecstasy for me !

2 hours ago, Jbo said:

...with the Zelda one when you have her sit down and then you put “squish” with the look on her face...

"I think Halo is a pretty cool guy, kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything"

"And thus Metroid has saved his univurse again!!1!"

call_me_zelda_t_shirt_textual_tees.png?v[/IMG]

10 hours ago, Jbo said:

Not only is your artwork fantastic, but what amazes me is how you  are able to add depth and detail to the imagination and fantasy with your pictures and quotes. For instance with the Zelda one when you have her sit down and then you put “squish” with the look on her face was excellent. I was in adult mode as i was browsing the dd site due to a day and a half of being in little mode, when I ran across your Zelda artwork it instantly put my back in little mode. It was pure ecstasy for me !

Glad to hear it had a great affect on you, was kind of what I was aiming for when designing the idea.

Gotta say, all this is some of the most slick cartoonography I've seen.  Sure, a guy sees a ton of really quite high-end, artistic, intricate stuff on DA etc., but there is something still to be said about the clean classical comic-strip style.

And you have it mastered.  And not just the characters in and of themselves; you carry each one's personality through 360 degrees of position, and your backgrounds are clean but interesting and detailed (more effort in your backgrounds, when present, than in some other's foregrounds).

But more than any of that, you really get 'cute', at least as I understand it. The floppy hair, the little dinner-roll shaped shoes,  the reactions... it's cuteness defined, and amazement of amazements, without being cloying.

J' accuse!! You're a pro, working undercover.  You're Bill Watterson's lovechild.

Y'all better be making money with this talent, or I'll punch a puppy. A cute one, too.  I'll pay for a custom comic just to save the dog from a hit and us from the guilt, if I have to.

Thanks for posting! You do, as the kids say, rock.

• 4 weeks later...