LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Completed Stories

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

540 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 2.9k views
  1. "Diaper Camp"

• 0 replies
    • 6.6k views
  2. “Because we say so.” 1-8 1 2

• 31 replies
    • 16.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 16.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 6.9k views
  3. A Diapered Decision

• 1 reply
    • 5.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 6.1k views
  4. A few days ago

• 4 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 34 replies
    • 6.7k views
  5. A Lovely Walk

• 2 replies
    • 3.5k views
  6. A New Home

• 0 replies
    • 8.9k views
  7. A New Life For Sam 1 2

• 48 replies
    • 52.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 14 replies
    • 8.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 16.1k views
  8. A Night At The Movies

• 8 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 20.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 28 replies
    • 9.9k views
    • 12 replies
    • 14.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 6.3k views
  9. A story by Baby Bobby.

• 2 replies
    • 20.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• This might be permissible morally or legally if the company added another word to the one in use and copyrighted/trademarked the whole thing, like "The ABDL" for a specific model of diaper, or changed it in some easily recognizable way that deliminted its use, Like "BabyDoll". The generic term has three iterations "babydoll", "baby doll" and "baby-doll", any of which could be appended to a little girl's name. BabyDoll has two upper-case letters. Upper case letters are well known to make names of words. Now, if someone was willing to produce the items with that name as per my instructions, "BabyDoll" could probably be copyrighted or the image on the label as shown in the albums trademarked The main point being made is that while a generic word is used, it is PART of a larger whole that is copyrighted/trademarked, not the word itself
    • Strawberry milk in the Safari Bottle this morning.... mmmmmm.....
    • Ughh it’s just too good I know I shouldn’t read it cause it’s gonna make me feel so so so so so so sad but I can’t not. I need parental controls or something.    nancy’s behavior shift works with lore I just feel so sad by it 🥺I just feel like I’m Emma and I don’t understand what I did to make her so mad and there’s nothing to make her happy except really just havin a dolly. She doesn’t want a baby she wants a toy accessory and it stinks. I really really hope that she can find a mommy like her new friend has and have a good life.    and oh no! Patch?! Now I’m nervous! 
    • I like Nelson a lot.  Such a spectacular area of the province.  I'd really consider moving there if I could find a good job....