LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disclaimer: this story contains diapers, sex, punishment, spanking and humiliation.
Choose yourself the gender of the character, whatever fits better for you, be free to imagine they as you or someone else.

It was a rainy night, I was standing by the underground station waiting for my train to get back home after a day of work at the defense department. I saw two armed cops, which was uncommon to see out of a government building. They walked in my direction and told me to put my hands behind my back, they cuffed and blind folded me, two hours after that I was in a courthouse, in an empty courtroom, only me and the judge.

Since I worked in the defense department, and I knew most people there, even police officers and judges, the judge tried to be friendly, even though applying the harsh law for my crime: selling secret documents – or that’s what they say. The judge gave me two options, which seemed strange at first. The judge said: 

— I will give you two options. You will be sentenced to 10 years in a federal prison, or you can choose to be sentenced to 5 years in a alternative prison.

Without thinking twice I chose to be sentenced to 5 years, which was way better than being sentenced to 10 years. The judge sentenced me and ordered me to be taken to the alternative facility that same day. I was again blindfolded and put on a car. We drove for hours, and when we arrived they took off my blindfold, and for my surprise, it was not a prison, it was a normal house in the middle of the woods, with mountains in the background. I could easily say that would be my dream house.

The officer uncuffed me and ordered me to walk to the house. As soon as I knocked on the door a man opened it and him and his wife were waiting for me. They closed the door, and even before explaining me anything they ordered me to follow them to the bathroom. They removed all my clothing, and ordered me to get my hands behind my head, and open my legs, I was totally shaved from neck to feet. 

They washed me still in that position, I was ordered to not move. As soon as they finished washing me they took me to a nursery, where I got confused as never before in my life. It was full of diapers, of all colors and thickness. The man ordered me to sit on a changing bad, there was only one problem: there was a huge plug just where I was going to sit, I instantly blushed.

— That’s right, you just have to insert it, you have no option, that’s your life now. Said the man.

I struggled, almost screamed and you could see water in my eyes as I sat in it, it hurt a lot. The man took a white and pink thick diaper and diapered me, then removed a part of the plug, it was a hollow plug, to ensure total incontinence. Then he ordered me to get up, and then he gave me a white padded lacy bra, and told me I should wear bras 24/7, the same for the diapers. He told me the plug was going to be used only while during the first month, or until I proved I deserved to be freed from it, which could mean I would be plugged all day for 5 years. 

He dressed me in a pinky skirt and white t-shirt, high socks and ballet-like shoes. I was taken into my bedroom, which was a normal, the man explained masturbation was strictly forbidden, that total submission was expected and the man should be called daddy, and the woman mommy. He explained a wide range of punishments they would use to keep me on tracks, and told me about my daily tasks, which included washing dishes and vacuuming the carpet. He told me at the morning I would be given a maid uniform and I would start working, he also explained that at least 2 times a week they would punish me, to remember me to be as submissive as possible, the punishments could vary from a simply spanking to pegging. 

He closed the door and I instantly started crying, 5 years of my life being a complete submissive diapered slave, and besides that the unbearable pain of the butt plug inside me, that only hurt a lot but also prevented me from avoiding messing my diaper, since it was hollow and I could not hold anything anymore. The bra itched, and it was very tight against my skin, which was did on purpose. 

The following morning I woke up with daddy saying good morning, I was completely soaked, and so messy I could feel it. Daddy gave me my French maid outfit, I was really provocative, and made me blush again. He told me I was allowed to use casual clothing all day long, such as the school skirts and t-shirts, though no trousers were allowed, so skirts were mandatory when not wearing the French maid dress. I had to complete my tasks in the morning, and in the after I was free to read, watch TV or just chill in the backyard. Mommy told me I was going to be given 3 changes a day, one before sleeping, another one when getting up and other in the middle of the afternoon.

Not gonna lie, I could barely walk with the plug inside me, it hurt a lot when walking, not to say when sitting, and the proposital slaps mommy would give me. If I failed to complete my tasks in the morning I would be punished. They instructed and ball gagged me, I was now a silent diaper slave. I was so nervous I could not finish it in time, so they let me finish, and advised me I would be punished as soon as I finished everything. 

Then I finished, they took me back to my bedroom where I was again put in a skirt, and a t-shirt. He grabbed me by my arms and took me to the punishing room. It was a really big room, with pillory, human cages, cell cages, a lot of different phallic objects, and things to spank. He used ropes to get my arms crossed behind my back, and then removed my plug and inserted a even bigger one, I screamed through the gag, and it was a inflatable gag, I remember him saying he was very sad that I failed on my first day, and because of that the punishment would be the worst possible, so he pumped the gag to its maximum size, I cried and my body started shaking in pain, then I felt the cold water running inside me. Which lasted for 3 minutes I think. He told me to hold it for 15 minutes, I could I would be changed, if not I would have to wait 6 more hours until the next change. I could hold it for 4 minutes and then I was completely messy. 

Seeing my misery he ordered me to get on his knee, and started squishing my diaper, spreading the mess all over it, and making me cry even more. He ordered me to stand and do it myself during a 1 hour time corner. Mommy showed up and started telling how bad I was, how ashamed she was of having such a bad maid working for her, and ordered me to pee, and squish it agains my parts, before telling me to go back squishing the mess against myself. I felt so humiliated. 

After one hour daddy showed up again and started spanking me for being such a bad maid, I screamed though the gag how I was so sorry, and crying I said how I loved being punished and being humiliated,that  I deserved it so much and that I wanted more to learn how to be a good servant. I had four more hours until being changed, when I thought the spanking was over mommy showed up and started slapping my face, I started crying again and asking for more while also telling how sorry I was. They put me on a human cage and turned off the lights. 

When the time to be changed come I was destroyed, my mouth was hurting because of the ball gag I was using since the early morning, my feelings where completely devastated, I was smelling and my butt was hurting as hell. My face was red, my ass was ready, I got spanked more than 50 times on each cheek, and at least 5 slaps on each side of my face. Daddy put me on a changing table, he cleaned myself, while I watched crying, he plugged me again and changed my diaper. He removed my gag and I drooled all over myself, dad laughed and gave me a new T-shirt, a new bra, and a new skirt. He then asked:

— Is everything okay sweetheart? 

— It hurts, daddy. I answered to him.

— Oh, dear, don’t worry, those things happen, we don’t hate you, but when you’re being punished you have to know why you are there and remember it forever, for it to never happen again. Said daddy in a sweet voice. 

— Daddy, I’m sorry. I told him crying.

— It’s okay, darling. 

I hugged him, still crying, and the seemed to like that. I was very very ashamed, I could barely look at him, but he made me happy again, giving me consolations. He took me downstairs, to spend the rest of the day with them, doing whatever I wanted. Mommy invited me to go to the house library with her. She sat at the other side of the table and I sat in front of her. I was still very down, she could see it. 

— Don’t be ashamed, it’s normal, these things happen, I know you didn’t finish your tasks in time, but next time you can do it better. Said mommy

— Mommy, I was broken during the punishment, mommy. I told her crying.

— Yes, I know, but that already ended, as daddy said, we don’t hate you, you are to us as a little child now, we will take care of you, but when we need to punish we will punish, remember that we love you, so don’t be so upset about it. Said mommy in a calm voice.

— Okay mommy, thank you. 

I got my chair close to her and hugged her for some time, it was comfortable, even had been just punished really hard. They didn’t hate me, they were only trying to teach me how to do things right. 

Mommy then explained my day was divided in two parts, in the morning I was going to be a maid, do the house tasks, and in the afternoon I was free to do my own things, the things I wanted, so during the morning I would be their servant, but from the afternoon until next morning I was their little child, and they would take care of me, and expected me to behave, so I would never be punished because of something I did in my free time. 

That night we had dinner together, we sat at the table and we started talking about simple and silly things, I was really part of their family from now on. I ate what they were eating, they wouldn’t treat me any different because of my situation. 

— I know you are still shocked by the things that happened today, darling, but don’t worry, everything is okay. Said daddy.

— Yeah, don’t worry, I have to said you did a good job, although you couldn’t finish it on time, don’t get upset, tomorrow you will do better. Said mommy.

I happily looked at them and thanked them for their support, it was heartwarming to hear such words coming from them. 

When we finished having dinner daddy took me upstairs to change me for the last time, he again gave me a thick pink diaper, and took me to my bedroom. That’s how my first day ended, it was a Monday. 

The next morning daddy again woke me up, took me to the changing room and changed me, gave me my maid dress and gave me little slaps on my back.

— I believe in you, sweetheart. Daddy said to me before gagging me and ordering me to do my daily tasks.

I did all of them according to what he asked for. And I even helped mommy with some other stuff that I was not supposed to help with, she was so grateful. Midday came and we had lunch together, they told me how much better I was today, and dad told me that every Tuesday and Thursday I had to be punished, but it wouldn’t be a harsh punishment like the one he gave me the day before because it was just a regular punishment they do to ensure my respect and submission for them.

He changed my clothing, back to the skirts and him and mommy took me to the punishment room. Before entering she said to me.

— Remember, what we do inside this room stays here, don’t get emotionally hurt because of the punishments.

I nodded my head in agreement, she smiled and opened the door to the room. When they closed it they explained my punishment. There where 3 big dildos, and only one of them was connected to a system that would free my neck collar and let me out, and I didn’t know which one was the right one, I had to warm them up fucking them, it could not find the right one in one hour then I would be freed anyway. Mommy and daddy were watching me and I took off my own skirt, diaper, and plug, and started doing the thing, I tried for about 20 minutes, before changing to the next dildo, which didn’t work, I tried the last one and it still wouldn’t work, after one hour trying really hard, and getting really hurt it freed me. Mommy and daddy asked if everything was okay and in a low voice I said yes. They hugged me and I was back doing my normal things. 

Daddy told me because of my good behavior he would free me from my plug at the end of the week if I kept behaving good. That there was no need to keep it until the end of the month if I was going to be such a helpful person. 

After the punishment I could barely walk, because I was so fucked and it was hurting so much. I went outside and spent the rest of the afternoon there, I watched the sunset and even helped mommy doing more of her business, she was so thankful. I was really proud of myself, and proud of helping them. Daddy would come every half hour and ask if everything was alright, although he could see quietly crying in pain. The skin around my eyes were constantly red because of me crying so much all the time.

I was being broken down, but at the same time I was loving the fact that I had a family like them, that treated me well and desired the better for me. Daddy was clear that I was going to be really submissive, but he didn’t say they would give everything to also make me happy being what I was going to be. That night they ordered pizza, I had with them, and I have to say that night was the worst night for being in diapers. I woke up completely messy. The day went normal, I did my tasks, and spent the day reading a book called “The Boarding School”, about a person who was sent to a diaper boarding school, it was interesting and at the same time so similar to my time in daddy’s house.

Using diapers was something I had never tried before, and it was really hard, but using the toilets was strictly forbidden, so I had no option other than wetting and messing my own diaper, my toilet was now my own underwear, and I had to use it for the rest of my 5 years there. Always that noisy thick plastic thing between my legs, wearing skirts and bras, that was my new life. The bra itched, it was really hard to tolerate, but with time I got used to it and started loving the sensation, when taking a shower it was like a part of me was gone, because I was now wearing a bra. 

Thursday was punishment day. As the last time, dad tried to keep me calm, he calmly removed my bra, it was the first time I got my bra removed for a reason that was not for shower, so I was confused. He attached nipple clamps to my nipples, and that hurt a lot. Daddy put me inside a plastic pool. Basically I had to suck 5 liters of water from a dildo and spit it in the other side, if I tried sucking the dildo it would pull my left nipple, and when spitting the water in the other side it would pull my right nipple. My legs were folded with leather belts and a huge dildo was put inside me, I was also blindfolded, so I would really hurt myself before even getting to know where the dildo was. When I completed filling the bottle with water I would be freed, but it would really hurt my nipples. Daddy told me there was no time limit, so I would necessarily have to finish the challenge in order to be free. 

As always, I finished it crying, and daddy helped me, removing the straps and the blindfold, he removed the nipple clamps and applied ointment on my nipples, so it would stop hurting so bad. Crying I thanked and hugged him. He put my bra back on, diapered and plugged me again, he said in three days I would be free from the plug, and have a little more comfort.

On the next day daddy invited me to talk with him and mommy, he told me next Tuesday I was going to be punished again, as he had already told me it was normal, but he wanted to talk serious about the next punishment. Then he started:

— Sweetheart, I don’t want you to get mad at me with the next punishment, I usually don’t tell the people who stay here their next punishments, but since you have been such an amazing person I will tell you, I don’t want you to get emotionally hurt, and want you to know I have no choice when it comes to the punishments, but I want you to be mentally prepared for the punishment, is it okay?

— That’s right, the next punishment will not be as harsh as the first punishment you got, but it will be mentally challenging for you, I’m sure, so you have to be really prepared, you will remember it for the rest of your life, not because it will hurt, it will not hurt as much as the first one you got, but the emotional effects can be really bad for you, so we believe that you can overcome this challenge and give your best. Said mommy in a serious voice.

— M-Mommy… Daddy… What is the next punishment? I said in a shocked voice.

Daddy answered:

— Basically, and I don’t want you to think that’s our fault, you will have sex, it will last for about two hours, it will consist of deepthroat and anal, in a forced way, basically.

— Yes, listen to daddy. Daddy is going to do you back, and I will do your mouth. You will be penetrated by both of us at the same time. Said mommy.

— We know last week you got dildos in you a lot of times, so it wouldn’t be a problem, mommy is gonna use a dildo on your mouth, but I cannot do the same on your back. I really don’t make the rules. You are allowed to orgasm, if you can. Said daddy. 

I paused for about a minute, crying, and thinking, and then I said:

— Okay, whatever you guys have to do just do it, I know I have no options. 

In fact I was crying a lot inside me, being penetrated by a real person was a huge deal, specially because it would be my first time, and it would be in my mind forever. I asked they if I could go outside to think a little, they agreed, and I sat in fetal position watching the sunset, and imagining how my final breakdown would be. I would carry that forever, I was not prepared, not even by far. I would have all my morals violated and I could do nothing about it. Daddy came back to me, I loved him, in a good way, he put his arm around my shoulders, mommy did the same, I was their little diapered submissive, although they treated me like their own child. 

Of course I was crying, as always since I got in there, but dad tried to comfort me again:

— Darling, calm down, there’s nothing to worry about, don’t cry, it worse if you can only cry but no accept it. I know you’re strong enough, mommy knows. Also, I bet it will not be that bad, I know you have strong morals, but now it doesn’t matter, why to stick to your morals when you can stick to us who really care about you? 

I didn’t answer, but he understood how hurt I was. Seeing how bad I was on the weekends he told me I didn’t need to be a maid during the morning, I could just take my time to think, I used to spend my hours looks at the mountains on the background, knowing my life would really change, even if it was morally, in the following week. Dad always tried to talk to me, so did mom, they were really comprehensive. 

As dad had promised, he removed the plug that Saturday, even before he had promised, he said I had been amazing and thus I deserved a little bit of time to rest. That weekend they also invited me to sleep with them, a act that I found strange at first, but that really made a difference, we got connected.

The so said day arrived, I finished my tasks as a maid in the morning, even before the deadline, and got back my casual clothes. I had two hours to sit outside and think. When the time arrived dad ordered me to go to the punishment room. As the last times, he gave me the last advices, and again told me to get relaxed, he also explained that it was going to be forced, so once I enter the room they will not give me any more personal space or time to prepare, they will simply rip my clothing and diaper and throw me in a bed and start fucking me really hard for the next two hours. He said he was really sorry, but that there was not I could do, I could scream, I could run, they would catch me and keep fucking me even harder. Daddy told me if I tried to scape the punishment would get worse, I would be spanked, put back in the plug after the punishment, and one hour would be added to the fucking section.

When the clock set 1 o’clock and biped daddy pushed me into the room really strong and locked the dor, they threw on a bed and mommy ripped my T-shirt, daddy ripped my little skirt and started ripping my diaper, mommy quickly ripped my bra, it was so strong that by body went together with the bra when she pushed it. I was completely naked, and mommy had a huge strap on with her. I laid with my belly in the bed and daddy quickly started fucking my back, and even before I had the change to start moaning or screaming mommy put his dildo deep inside my throat, I was gagging, screaming, crying, and a billion thoughts where filling my mind, the pain was unbearable, but I had no way to scream. After 5 minutes or so they changed position, I got on my knees and elbows, and they kept fucking me. Not gonna lie, I almost tried escaping, that was hurting so bad. Dad was even slapping my cheeks in a sexual way, it was something really confusing and shameful.

The started saying sexual slurs, and telling me to ask for more, that I deserved that, that I was loving it. After one hour I was really bored, the pain was so bad that I would prefer the first punishment I had than this one. Daddy saw and tried do make me relax, he told me to try to have an orgasm, so it wouldn’t be all that bad, and I could enjoy a littler. But I was not allowed to touch myself, so I had to have a anal orgasm. I had to really relax, while my throat was being fucked so hard I was drinking my own spit. After 20 minutes or so trying I finally got it, my entire body was shaking, and daddy started fucking me even harder than before, and faster, mommy made me go all the way with her dildo. 

They finished, I don’t know how daddy got 2 hours without stopping, then they left the bedroom with me laying flat on the bed. I couldn’t move myself, I couldn’t talk, I could barely keep my eyes open, I was so tired that I didn’t even feel the pain anymore. Mommy and daddy had went showering, then they grabbed me by my arms and also took me, I was so weak and they could understand it, they carried me to the bathtub where they washed me. After that daddy took me on his lap and took me to the changing room, where I was diapered again. They gave me new clothing and a new white padded lacy bra. Daddy then asked me if I wanted to be taken to my bedroom or to another place. I chose the bedroom, I was so tired I could barely talk. Daddy took me to my bedroom and started chatting alone with me, I couldn’t answer:

— I like you, you are really strong, as I told your mommy, I know you’re destroyed at this point, probably your entire body is hurting, but listen, I really like you, I would never do what I did if I have an option. I know you’re feeling really bad, and you will cry a lot about today in the next days, but always remember that I’m here to help you with anything. You’re part of us now, but if we don’t do the punishments they will send you back to the original sentence proposed, of 10 years. You’re part of our family now. 

Daddy took some medicines for pain and gave me, although he changes me and I have no right to privacy he asked me if he could open my diaper to apply some kind of ointment and stop the pain, I nodded with my hand and he delicately opened my little white and pink diaper and applied. He closed the diaper again and laid right at my side, he asked if he could stay there to take care of me, I nodded with my head. It was about 4pm when he did that, he only left me at night, when instead of taking me to the changing table the asked me if he could change my diaper to the night diapers and I agreed, although it was a rule he asked, in a sign of respect. I was sexually broken at this point, I was also mentally broken.

The next day daddy entered my bedroom as usual, he usually woke me up to do the tasks, that day he asked if I needed anything, food, water, medicines, and told me I was not going to be a maid for today, because he saw how bad I was. I tried going downstairs, just to find out I couldn’t walk because of the pain, daddy saw it and give me a small smile, which I also did to him. Mommy was a very busy person, so I was used to spend most of the time with daddy and not mommy, but mommy showed up and said:

— Look who we have here! The strongest person I know! I knew you would make it, is everything alright darling? Is there anything I can do for you?

She hugged me saying she was happy because of me, that she cared a lot and was really sad because of what they had to do with me. Even though I could barely walk in asked if they were sure I didn’t have to do my tasks, they reassured I didn’t have to. I said I could barely speak, and when I tried eating it hurt a lot, so they gave me baby food, which was terrible, but the only thing I could take. 

I asked daddy about the next punishment, he happily said that the next punishment was just going to be 1 day without change, so it would be that bad for me. And I was pleased when he told me this. Daddy also showed me his arcade that day, in the basement, he told me I could use it every time I wanted from now on. Despite some major problems, that is, the punishments, it was lovely to live with them, the loved me, and I endured that I was the most submissive person possible, to not get corrected. After only one month they gave me a lot of clothes to choose from, a lot of different colors of skirts, different kids of bras, different styles of t-shirts and tops, corsets, and even dresses. I was really pleased.

The next punishment came and it was not that bad, I was hurt because of the last punishment and dad understood, always looking after me, he then gave me double diapers at midday that day and told me he would only change me again the next day, results: my diaper leaked, and I was so messy I could barely walk, but after all I was happy, and started liking the fact I was all the time diapered, I didn’t have to carry about useless things anymore, my life was only pleasing daddy, even if it meant I would have to wear diapers for the rest of my time with him, which was the case. Being diapered was wonderful, it put me on my place when I thought about complaining about something, I was a diapered fool, I had no right to complain, just to love mommy and daddy.

Daddy always explained me that was the reason to diaper me, to keep me in my place, the same for wearing a tight bra all the time. I was a grow person, and they had to control me, or I would get crazy with them, which was not good. It had nothing to do with babies, which would be awful, even from a moral perspective, it was all about control over their little servant.

Two weeks passed until I failed to complete the tasks in time again, so daddy watched me finish, he was really upset knowing I would have to be punished, I finished 20 minutes after the time I should have finished, which was unacceptable. When I finished he screamed: “TO THE PUNISHMENT ROOM”. and so I went there, head down and afraid of what was coming. 

He, put a ball gag in my mouth, took my diaper off and plugged me with another inflatable plug, it was another enema, the cold water started flowing in my, and daddy used so much water my belly started inflating. The inflatable plug in my butt was at its maximum size, I was really bad. When daddy finished with the water he inserted the biggest plug I have ever got, I screamed through the gag, but it was useless, as always. Daddy explained me I didn’t need to hold the enema, but if I wanted to release I would have to do it through the plug, and if I dropped it he would not change me until the next morning, which was almost a day ahead. I tried to hold for a while, at this time daddy took some nipple clamps, those were worse than the one I tried before, and attached to my nipples under my bra. Daddy grabbed a leather pad and started spanking me really hard, I could do nothing but scream, drooling through the gag I screamed:

— I’m sorry daddy, I’M SORRY.

— You useless slut, you’re not sorry, you deserve even worse! Said daddy.

Mess started flowing around my plug, my cheeks were so spanked so bad it was turning purple, daddy then grabbed me by my face and pushed me against the wall:

— Who the fuck you think you are? You think you can just do whatever you like and don’t finish what I order you in time? Said daddy.

I was crying a lot, not only because of the pain, but also because of the mental breakdown, daddy assured to break my mind down to a point I would not be sure if he really liked me or not. He started making fun of me because I was crying, telling me how sentimental I was, that I was nothing but a sentimental slut while slapping hard my face. He was even stronger than mommy, so the slaps he gave me would shake my head, he said every time I screamed he would give me five more, and so he did, I think in total I got at least 50 slaps on each side of my face.

He put a collar in my neck, and even though the plug was so big I could barely move he made me crawl downstairs to show mommy how of a useless slave I was. I was like a dog, he attached ropes to my collar and guided me through the house. Mommy grabbed me by my hair and started insulting me, before grabbing my bra and lifting it a little, then she hold strong my clamps, I screamed in pain.

— You seem to like it, don’t you? Said mommy

He did it again and again, then she ordered me to kiss her feet, when I got up again my plug dropped out of my butt and my diaper started flooding, daddy took me again to the punishment room, where he opened my diaper, inserted a plug that would open inside me, it was huge and I wouldn’t be able to take it out of me, he closed my messy diaper again, and double diapered me. He made me drink lots of water before caging me. He said he would be back to keep punishment me through the night and until next morning, almost a day ahead, when it would be ended. In fact daddy didn’t come back during the night, but made sure to vibrate the plug he had put inside me, he made me edge 20 times before turning it off again, I was again feeling really bad, destroyed.

My diaper leaked to the second on, it was yellow in the front and my back was a yellow brown thing. My punishment wouldn’t be over without mommy forcing me to squish my diaper against my parts of 1 hour and playing the little horse rider and spread it even more. Mommy showed the following morning and slapped my face tens of times again. I could barely sleep through the night, and I was completely destroyed by the morning.

Daddy showed up to free me from the cage, he removed the nipple clamps and smirked at a crying messy me. He caressed my hair for some minutes and took me on his arms to the changing room. There he removed the plug, took my diapers off and bathed me, I was diapered again and then he removed the gag, and I got myself drooling again, he smiled, and I could just think of hugging daddy.

I was alone, the same person that would break me down, sexually and mentally, reducing me to mere trash was also the person that most cared about me, and I helplessly hugged him crying and saying how sorry I was. He comforted me, as he would always do after a punishment. I got downstairs to do the maid job, and when I finished I went back to daddy, helplessly crying, as I couldn’t stop since last light. He was my best friend at that point.

— Daddy, I’m so ashamed, I’m really bad, daddy. I told him.

— You know sweetheart, as I have told you before, you are an amazing person, I am really sorry for having to punish you, but it’s not what I wanted to do. You are really strong and you already proved me, in fact, you’re the best person I have ever had here, you’re not only my little inmate, and I don’t want you to think you are an inmate, you are not, but you are also my grow up child, that I always look after. You are the first person here to have the right to choose what to wear, you are the first person I have ever had that is really part of the family. Despite of the punishments, that will only get harder, you are part of us, and even if you’re mentally and sexually broken I can assure you we only want the best for you.

I hugged him and started crying even more, I laid on his lags and spend my afternoon there crying. Daddy asked me how I was feeling, how I was dealing with my time there.

— Oh daddy, I’m really down, sometimes I feel useless, sometimes I feel alone, when being punished I cry like never before, not only because it hurts, it does, and a lot, but also because it’s mentally challenging for me. I want to be as submissive as possible to please you and mommy, but sometimes I’m so weak I cry because of this. I told daddy.

— Don’t worry my darling, everything is okay, you have me and mommy for everything you need, even for talking when you are feeling alone, and you know that. I know it’s challenging, but don’t you agree that’s the best for you? Asked me daddy.

— Yes daddy, yes, I love you two and I don’t want to ever disappoint you and mommy.

Daddy could understand how bad I was. Time passed and I was finally happy, for about six months I had not missed the time even a single time, so I really happy and although I was totally submissive at that point I was feeling really happy, daddy kept doing the weekly punishments, I got fucked 3 or 4 times again, they were as bad as the first time, and in one of them I tried to scape so they fucked me for 3 hours without stopping, they did the heating dildos again, but it would free me even after an hour, so I spent almost 2 hours fucking myself until I got free, they were always watching and keeping me motivated, they did the sucking water and hurting the nipples again, and a lot of other punishments that were mandatory. I learnt that I had no privacy and rights at all, I couldn’t deny being fucked, because I was there for them, so even if it hurt I enjoyed every single minute, because I was pleasing mommy and daddy, I was their little property. 

At Christmas they gave me presents, and it was amazing, we celebrated together, ate together, and even slept by the fireplace with them. I was their, and I knew and liked it. At new year eve the government issued a punishment stating that I should be punished all night long, from 10 pm to the morning, it would be countless hours of pain. Daddy advised me, I was not worried because I would be fucked, I liked to please them, although I was never sexually pleased, but because of the time, I had never been fucked for such a long time.

At 10pm daddy apologized and pushed me hard into the bedroom, I knew how it worked, they would rip my clothing and diaper and start fucking my ass and mouth, and so they did, the helpless me started crying and being fucked, gagging and screaming in pain, after sometime daddy told me I could orgasm how much I wanted, but since any other kind of sex but anal and mouth were forbidden I could not touch myself, so it had to be anally, I had two orgasm in the first two hours. They stopped for some minutes, I was so tired I could not move, they gave me water and then a slap on my face shown me it was starting again, for the next 4 hours I could not orgasm.

When they stopped again, for the second time, they saw me crying a lot, even after sometime without being fucked, they told me it was almost over, after 6 hours being fucked I would be fucked for just two more hours, but I had to be prepared because they would be the worse I have ever had. So they slapped my face again, and started fucking me for the last part, I could orgasm again, my body was shaking and for sometime I passed out I think, it was so emotional and so hard at the same time, but I learnt to enjoy it, when they finished they left the room as always to clean themselves and when they came back and saw me with half my body in the floor and the other half in the bed mommy was really concerned, she asked daddy for some time alone with me.

— Is everything ok? Asked mommy.

— I think so, mommy.

— Don’t worry, it’s over, we are going to give you some medicine, ointment and everything you need or want, okay? Asked mommy again.

— Okay mommy, thank you.

Daddy took me to the bathtub and showered me, I could not stand because of how weak I was, I could barely hold I own head. Daddy changed me and took me to their bedroom, their bed was so huge it could easily fit two more people, they put me in the middle, and told me to sleep with them, so if I needed any help I could just tell them, daddy slept hugged with me, mommy would constantly put her hand under my legs to check my diaper, they told me they would change me if I was messy or anything, it didn’t matter if I only had right to three changes a day, they would to it for me, I was so weak I could not answer anything, when mommy put her hand under my legs I didn’t even bother asking, but I understood, she was doing it every five minutes or so. 

Daddy asked for permission to open my diaper, which he doesn’t need to ask, I said yes and they looked me, said it was really bad, and applied ointment, closed my diaper again and I went back sleeping. Every time they punished me so hard they gave me a little bit of privacy, although I had no right to it, it made me comfortable. Daddy also asked what was my favorite food that night, I told him and he ordered, that was delicious, and he made sure to make me sleep with them again, I was so in pain I could barely move, so weak I couldn’t turn myself on the bed, but they were always there to help me. 

When my time there ended daddy proposed to me to keep living with them, he would tell the government that I needed to be there indefinitely, until they felt it was safe to release me, but it meant at least 10 more years with them. I was used to my little life, diapered 24/7, having to use a tight bra all day and night, having no privacy, being punished weekly and every time I did something wrong. Daddy explained me if I accepted to be with them it would meant the punishments would keep going, as it was mandatory, and I had to keep being submissive at all times. I asked daddy if he could take me to the city, to see it again and then make my decision. On the day I should be freed he blindfolded me and took me to the city, diapered yet, and when we arrived he showed me the city.

It was hard to make a decision, I didn’t want to get daddy sad, but at the same time I wanted to be free again, however, the life I had before didn’t exist anymore, diapers, bras and submission was all I knew. Daddy blindfolded me and took me again to his house. There I sat on the sofa and he asked me:

— Do you want to be here for the next 10 more years?

— Mhm, that’s difficult daddy, I love you and mommy, I like my life here, you made me realize what I really am. I answered. 

— Take your time, it’s a difficult question. Said mommy.

— Well, you know, I accept it, it’s better for me, and I love you two, I love serving you. I told them.

Daddy was really happy I had been harshly punished for 5 years, I was diapered for 5 years, and I would be 10 years more, but after all, I had been their grow child for 5 years, their helper for 5 years, and their submissive little slave for 5 years, and I would be for 10 more years. They grabbed my hands I told me how strong I was, that they loved me, and how submissive I was, I was proud of myself, all I wanted was to please them, I was nothing but a submissive slave. 

Not gonna lie, for those 10 years I got fucked more than a thousand times, I got punished really hard, enough to make me cry for days, they were really harsh, and the New Years Eve punishment was always the worst one, making me wish I said no to spending 10 more years, but I was happy, the punishments got harsher with the time, and sometimes I was fucked everyday, for months, I got so submissive and with such a huge urge to please them I would offer myself whenever they wanted, but it was good, and I understood they loved me.

Daddy always tried to make me feel happy, even when punishing me, which when he did was to really hurt, but after that he could keep me happy, same for mommy, who I always helped cooking, cleaning and doing our stuff, even when I didn’t need to. At the end my sentence ended, and they agreed to be my legal guardians forever, so I live with them now, and I agreed to keep being forced and punished, so I keep being punished 2 times a week, and I keep my maid routine, if I cannot do my things on time they have all the right to put me out of my misery to ensure I’m always a good servant, and I like being punished, it makes me learn, even if it breaks me down and I end up laying flat on the floor completely destroyed, it’s all for a good cause, and as always, they will look after me, they will change me, and everything. 

Despite the harsh punishments I really deserved I love them, they are everything to me, and I would do everything again. 

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Archived