LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Diaper Camp"

KnivesAndPens24

The following story is fictional. I want to start this story for your enjoyment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every day the same routine. Go to work and nothing else. And even more complicated, with a son under my care as a single mother. Tiredness and stress were becoming more and more evident. It was early Sunday morning. I got to work like every morning, when a co-worker approaches me to give me a kind of brochure, which she kept in my backpack.

- "Listen Andrea, we are planning our vacation week with my family. See if you like the idea and then tell me your opinion. Read it later when the working hours end."
- "Okay" I replied to her, somewhat surprised. I decided to leave it in my backpack in the meantime to read it later.

The day ended. Time to go home. But first, I had to keep my promise and read the brochure, and then reply to my partner before we left. The title read "Summer Camp In Diapers, Are You Joining Us?" My first impression was one of total bewilderment. "What is this?". When I opened the brochure, I found images of different families, which were in diapers! How could this be possible? Are there really people who come together to camp IN DIAPERS? The texts explained the advantages of wearing diapers, not wasting the opportunity, trying to be a child again. Finally, and to my greater surprise, I found the image of my co-worker on the last page, accompanied by her husband and her 14-year-old daughter, who were also in diapers.

I immediately went to her to ask what this was all about.

- "Ana, what does all this mean? I don't understand anything"
- "Look Andrea, I notice you are very tense and with a lot of stress lately, you need to take a vacation. It is summer and you should take advantage of it, even if it is a few days off from the daily routine. With my husband every summer we take a week to do this. We decided to invite you and your son to our adventure. "
- "But why is everyone in diapers ??"
- "I'll explain. Our mission during our vacations is to relax as much as possible. We want to achieve the greatest peace, tranquility, calm and comfort possible, away from all the noise of the city. It is the right place to do ... . 'laziness', so to speak. It's like being little children again. Camp allows people to fully relax. Therefore, diapers are essential, as the body sometimes needs to expel our needs, and diapers allow you to go to the bathroom without leaving the place where you are, just like a child. They are very comfortable, practical and easy to use. I know it sounds strange to you, but believe me, people who go have a great time, and they all come back the years to enjoy this one more time.

I was stunned. She explained a few more things to me before we left, then we each went to our houses.

During the night I kept thinking about all that. I really needed a vacation, and one fact that she told me is that this trip was free. On the one hand, it suited me completely, since I don't have a lot of money to take vacations at the beach or places of great cost. But I was feeling somewhat indecisive. I mean, why does it have to be in diapers? That same night, Ana added me to a private group on Facebook, where the people who go to that camp are. There I was able to observe different pictures, videos, and memories of the people who share about this event over the years. And from what I saw, it was no joke. A man commented that 5 years ago he went to this camp, accompanied by his wife and his three children. He appreciated every moment spent there, and in his own words, 'I had a better time than ever'. I talked to Ana, and she ended up saying, 'You must go, you won't regret it! ”I decided to go to sleep and think better of it the next day.

MONDAY (THE DECISION)

Monday. The time has come. I had to make a decision. They were going to be heading out to camp in two days, so if I was going to go, I needed to pack up and be ready for when the time came. First I went to talk to my boss to ask him for a vacation, which he accepted without problems, since he considers that I have been working hard for a long time and I deserved it. With that solved, my decision was missing. After many doubts, back and forth, I finally made the decision to go. This meant taking my son with me as well. But how to explain all this? At the age of 16, it was not easy for me to comment on the situation. What would he think?

We had a long talk, where I explained the situation to him. I told him about my physical and mental exhaustion, that I had to take a vacation away from all this so that I could relax. Then I explained to him about diapers, which left him somewhat perplexed. I commented to him that, being a family vacation, I needed his company during this excursion. I clarified that a quick response was not necessary, that he thought about it, take his time. About hours of the night, and after thinking about it a lot, he accepted. We got down to work, we began to put the essential things in our suitcase, to be ready and calm. Once this was done, we had to wait until Wednesday to go to the famous "diaper camp".

WEDNESDAY (TIME TO DEPART)

The big day arrived. We got up with my son early in the morning for breakfast. Ana had told me that a bus would pick us up at my house at 8 a.m. Meanwhile, my son and I kept talking about all this. The fact of seeing each other in diapers, was not an easy subject to assimilate, but deep down, we knew it would be for only a week. It would be quite an experience for us.

The bus arrived on time. We grabbed our luggage and went out to meet Ana. She met us outside the bus to welcome us, and once inside, introduce ourselves to all the families. A total of 8 families, counting us, were present on this trip. As we were on our way to the camp, in front of us was a man with a woman, in his 40s. Next to them, in the other seats to the left, were his son and his daughter, aged 14 and 11 respectively. They were very kind people, with whom we began to dialogue. His wife asked me:

-"Is your first time here?".
- "Well, yes. I wasn't sure about coming, but Ana convinced me."
- "Oh, Ana ... she is a great woman. She started doing this for several years. It is a beautiful show which we enjoy more and more."
- "Have you been going there a long time?"
- "Yes! Every summer we attend without fail, it is a nice way to get away from the reality. At first, with my husband we doubted, but we decided to try. You will see that with the passing of the days you will fall in love with diapers."
- "Well ... I don't know. Do you feel comfortable wearing diapers all day?"
- "Undoubtedly yes. It is a feeling of freedom that is not found in anything else. If you feel that you must use the bathroom, do it directly in your diaper and that's it. Then, you decide if you want to keep it on or want it changed. There are staff ready to do that job in one of the rooms of the cabin, so you don't even have to worry about changing yourself. "
-"Oh ok".

That last comment got me thinking, Do these people really pee and poop in their diapers? I think I did not take that detail into account. I thought they only used it for a little bit for fun, but they seem to be using it for real.

Finally, we arrived. We got out behind Ana so she could show us the way to our tent. To our surprise, the tents were very well presented, they took care of every last detail to make them really beautiful and comfortable. There, we unpack with my son to put our things together. The weather seems to accompany, so we want to enjoy it as much as possible.

We visited the cabin, which was very well presented. It was near the tents, in case the rain was present. In the afternoon, Ana showed us the room where the staff who were in charge of the diapers were. They had a huge pile of diapers, for adults, for children, of all sizes. They also had wet wipes and garbage cans to throw away used diapers. Ana asked us to please form a line to put on our diapers. When my turn came, I got a little nervous. The man in charge of this asked me to take off my pants and lie on my back on the bed to put on my diaper. I felt a little bad about showing my private parts, but I took courage and did it. Then it was my son's turn. He seemed to be calmer. We left the tent and waited for dinner, meanwhile we took the opportunity to meet the rest of the families, who were very enthusiastic about this experience.

Dinner time came, so my son and I went into the cabin. As soon as we entered, I met a man, who was wearing nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt. I kept looking and saw many of the people scantily clad, due to the heat. I decided to go dressed, I still did not feel confident to take off my clothes. We sat at one of the tables, which were spread out like a bar, and began to eat. Next to me was my son, in front was a couple, and at the top, to my right, Ana sat, who was only in her diaper and a T-shirt like most. We started chatting. Everything was going relatively well, when I began to smell a strong smell. I recognized right away that it was poop. I asked Ana, in a low voice, what happened. As I approached her, I realized that the smell was coming from her diaper.

- "Ana, please, have you mess your diaper?"
- "Yes, darling. I haven't been going #2 for two days, and I wanted to go a few moments ago."

I felt some disgust. The smell was quite strong, so I decided to get up for a moment to go outside. Ana came after me.

- "Andrea, what happened? Did the smell bother you?"
- "Well, yes Ana, I'm sorry ... Listen, on the way to the camp, a person told me that here, they go to the bathroom in their diapers. I hadn't thought about it, I thought it was just for fun."
- "Ohh, sorry. I apologize. I thought you knew. Well, we can change places if you want, there are people who are clean."
- "No. It's mostly because of the surprise. I mean, I can't believe that you made that mess in front of us."
- "I'm sorry. After finishing dinner, they are going to change me."

With the two of us outside alone, and despite my disgust, I couldn't help being curious. I asked Ana if she would give me permission to see the back of her diaper. She agreed, so I ran the edge of her diaper a little with my fingers. I could see a large brown spot stuck to both her ass and the core of the diaper. I was amazed to see such a big mess. I felt quite uncomfortable, but out of respect, I went back to the table with her and we finished dinner in peace with the rest of them.

It was time to change some people, and Ana asked me to accompany her on her shift so that I could observe and get used to it. This time there was an older woman, who proceeded to change her diaper. The smell was so strong that I gagged several times, while Ana told me to hold my nose to avoid further upset. I could see how the lady wiped her ass many times, then put talcum powder on it and glued the tapes of her diaper to secure it. In the end, Ana came out with a big smile of relief.

- "Excuse me Andrea, it was not my intention ...".
"-Okay. I think I have to get used to it."
- "Well, it's time to go to sleep. Tomorrow we have a long day, we will walk through the forest together to delight ourselves even more with the beauty of nature. I hope you and your son sleep well. You know, if any of you need a diaper change, go to the cabin staff and you'll be clean again. Don't worry if it's late in the morning, call them and they'll do you the favor. "
- "Ok Ana. I'll keep it in mind. Have a good rest."

I went to my tent to meet my son. To my surprise, he had peed in his diaper, which he decided to keep on. I didn't tell him anything, he knew the rules too, if he was comfortable like that, I couldn't tell him anything. He fell asleep while I stayed reading a book. Suddenly, I started to feel a little discomfort in my stomach.

END PART 1

Archived