LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommies and Daddies

For the grown-ups to discuss ABDL topics. No babies unless you're looking for a 'pankin!

302 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 4.1k views
  1. East Mids Mummy

• 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 20 replies
    • 14.8k views
    • 0 replies
  2. Feeling Alone…

• 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 12 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 2 replies
  3. Full Time Mommy, Daddy, Dl, Ab With Part Time Job!

• 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5.7k views
  4. going through mommys

• 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  5. Grown up talk

• 3 replies
  6. Halloween...

• 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
  7. Happy Mommy's Day

• 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 43 replies
    • 17.9k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Hello :)

• 5 replies
  9. Help

• 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Found at least a part of it:   https://littlelandstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=2516&sid=b1dc3feb3de18a9ed9f29de301be608e
    • If I could be in zootopia I would be, I think it’d be wonderful and less dangerous than here and now actually. Like if creatures like that could coexist without fighting it’d be perfect, like nirvana or paradise, a utopia… a zootopia. In my dream furry world we would only have to drink that’s it. If the furry world would be eat or get eaten I’d be an otter and just be chillin in the rivers. That’s still be better than my current vessel in my honest opinion, definitely would rather be swimming up and down a river and collecting rocks  
    • Cool! Also, the lady holding the can is wearing a diaper. Or my brain might be filling that in. 
    • Well, I had a near-miss today that caused me to consider at least one of the implications of this diapered life more closely... background: I was (and am) wearing a fairly heavy BeDry Elitecare, and I had to run an errand that would not, in theory, require getting out of the car. I've been burned by this situation before, but this time, I was not pulling up in front of a friend's place, I was dropping someone off at a business. It's a very warm day up here for this latitude in early May, so I pulled on a light pair of athletic shorts I had with me as back up - I'd been happily working the day away in just my diaper.  I jumped into the car, ran the errand (dropped a kid off at dance), and then I was on my way home when, apropos of nothing, a donkey in a full-size pickup truck came flying out of a side street, totally ignoring a stop sign. I screamed out loud and made a wild evasive maneuver that took me into the thankfully-unoccupied-at-that-moment opposite lane, and then the guy behind me went into a skid and drove up onto the boulevard, all so that the idiot in the newish white GMC Sierra could, I don't know, look at a text message or something.  I came out of it unscathed, but, at best, had he caught me as I was evading him, I would have then been sentenced to a roadside conversation with a moron, followed by a roadside conversation with a cop or three, and, a tow truck driver, plus my insurance company, in a giant, barely-concealed diaper. At worst, I could have been thrown into opposite traffic or spun into an obstacle or something - cars do crazy things at 70 kph when you introduce sudden lateral acceleration from a 7000-lb object. And that would have left me wearing a bulging, soaked, oversized, but at least not, say, pink, diaper, under thin shorts, while being asked about if I feel like I can stand up by myself or not, by friendly EMS technicians.  "Sir, we're going to cut your clothes off..." "No, I choose death over that. No cutting my clothes off."  More robust shorts are called for when driving, is what I'm saying. At least that. 
    • That’s how I feel now when I go out without a diaper 🫣🙈🙈