LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween...

Guest monksmommy

Guest monksmommy

I know that it is months away but I am curious if anyone has any ideas for Halloween. I want to take my baby out but not near home. It would cause too much trouble for us. HELP!!!!!

I honestly think you both worry too much...I'm an AB, not all my friends know, but last Halloween me and my wife went as baby and British Nanny to a Halloween party I was DJing...not only that, but I was a baby GIRL...wore some footy jammies (totally covering my diapers), and my hair in pig tails.

Guest monksmommy

i wish i didn't have to worry... between co-worker and inmates...i don't know which is worse to start rumors that can cause us to lose our jobs...cause no one listens to the truth...

i wish i didn't have to worry... between co-worker and inmates...i don't know which is worse to start rumors that can cause us to lose our jobs...cause no one listens to the truth...

I assume you're working in some kind of Corrections work, so I don't see how the inmates would be a problem.

Guest monksmommy

this is a very small town where everything is blown out of yack. my co workers are the worst. you can't got anywhere in the area without running into an ex-inmate or one that will be coming through again. so i worry a lot.