LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally going to be mommied!

After years of searching, I’ve finally found a lady who really is excited to force me into diapers and I’m beyond excited for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is our age gap, I’m 31 and she is 55 which means we have a 24 year age gap between the two of us which I really hopes to immerse me in the scenario. She is a very “full figured” woman at a 5’10 height. Don’t ask why but my ideal mommy was always a larger one and I think that’s because as a skinny guy I think it’s the best chance of making me feel smaller.

She is fully onboard with the idea of having me in diapers 24/7 during our time together, which means she full intends for me to mess in them. This makes me euphorically excited as my biggest fantasy is to be checked and changed out of a messy diaper. I could go on and on but I don’t want to make this post too long and I’m not doing it to brag either. I just wanted to share my excitement with the community, would love some feedback and advice from other mommies/caregivers on here.

• Like 9

Tell me more, tell me more!

How did you meet her? Have you met her in person yet or have you only spoken to her online?

Congratulations and I hope it's everything you imagined it would be. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: Over a year later, it's finally happening. There were a few setbacks but I have my flight booked and I'll be staying with my mommy for four days straight in January. I can't wait to fill you all in on the details afterwards :)

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
On 11/1/2023 at 4:40 PM, DiaperScent said:

Update: Over a year later, it's finally happening. There were a few setbacks but I have my flight booked and I'll be staying with my mommy for four days straight in January. I can't wait to fill you all in on the details afterwards :)

I am looking forward to reading all the details!

• 4 weeks later...