LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help

Actually, don't you think this is just a little balance to all the "I need a Mommy" posts we get on DD? Sorry, i just couldn't resist the irony and BTW, I already have my Baby Maggie.

Good luck LG27 and please consider puting a few other requirements up there like age range, physical attributes, financial stability and personal habits. I mean would you really consider someone significantly older than you, shorter than you, barely getting by that smokes and drinks heavily?

Actually, don't you think this is just a little balance to all the "I need a Mommy" posts we get on DD? Sorry, i just couldn't resist the irony and BTW, I already have my Baby Maggie.

Good luck LG27 and please consider puting a few other requirements up there like age range, physical attributes, financial stability and personal habits. I mean would you really consider someone significantly older than you, shorter than you, barely getting by that smokes and drinks heavily?

Well said. Have to ask if she wants an internet or physical daddy? If physical, a location would help.