LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,993 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. Never too old!

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. I'm fired!

• 8 replies
    • 7 replies
  3. Acid reflux

• 7 replies
  4. Kinky Granny

• 7 replies
  5. Truth

• 8 replies
  6. Ah Cho!

• 11 replies
  7. Manifest

• 3 replies
  8. Good advice?

• 8 replies
    • 6 replies
  9. Heavy Night

• 6 replies
  10. The chore of diapering 1 2

• 31 replies
    • 2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  11. Any Questions?

• 11 replies
  12. Eat My ....

• 0 replies
  13. Cloth diapers

• 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  14. Hidey Holes

• 12 replies
  15. Kittypaloza

• 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Just because I want to be the 15th person to poop their pants on the moon. 😂
    • Disclaimer:  The following chapter contains only a fictitious account of a CAPCon event.  Any real life events that match the events in this story (i.e. character names, class names, or event names) are purely coincidental. Chapter 16 : My First CAPCon! (Part 2) Good morning, my JJ Little Besties!  Rather than drag out the introduction, we’re going to pick up right where we left off from the last chapter.  Are you awake, my JJ Little Besties?  Good!  Then let’s continue with Day 2 of CAPCon. I woke up to a horrible stench as I lay in my bed.  Judging from the smell, it was either me or Trisha that totally messed our diaper.  Since I felt the warm mass sticking against my back, I knew that I had to have messed my diaper in my sleep. Trisha woke up and began sniffing her nose.  She let out a yawn and then looked at me.  “Jill,” she asked me in a hushed tone.  “Did you mess your diaper?” I smiled like a two-year-old.  “I dunno!  Did you mess yours?” Trisha glanced at her cellphone.  “5:45 AM.  Well, it’s time to get up anyway.  Let’s find out!” Trisha got out of her bed as I got out of mine.  She laid her changing mat on the bed and got out a Tykables Potty Monsters.  She unzipped her pink vintage footed sleeper and removed the four tapes of her ABU Little Kings diaper.  She opened the diaper and to my surprise, her diaper was also heavily soiled. I gasped.  “That explained why it smelled so bad!  We BOTH messed our diapers!” Trisha nodded.  “All of those hypnosis files that I have been listening to.  It’s working.  I am now messing in my sleep…” We then saw Glytter begin to stir.  To my surprise, I heard her wail like an infant.  Daniel immediately woke up and began swaddling Glytter in his arms.  He then stuck a pacifier in Glytter’s mouth, which stopped her wailing for a moment. “Alyssa honey…” he told her.   “Don’t worry.  Daddy’s here…” Glytter spit out the pacifier and continued crying.  “No daddy!” she shouted.  “My diapey!” I could only guess what kind of diaper Glytter was in when she woke up. Daniel laid Glytter on her infant changing mat and he unzipped her yellow footed blanket sleeper, revealing her Size 3 Huggies Overnites diaper.  He removed both tapes and opened the diaper.  And what I saw was…yup.  Like Trisha and I, Glytter totally soiled her diaper. While Daniel was changing Glytter into a new Size 2 Pampers Swaddlers diaper, I worked on changing myself into a new diaper, since Trisha was all changed into a new one herself.  I laid on her same changing mat and spent about five minutes cleaning myself.  I then put on a Tykables Potty Monsters diaper, since I wanted to match my diaper twin.  After that, I snapped my Little Monsters Footie back on.  “I’m wearing this all day to the con!” I said with a smile. Trisha grinned.  “Same here!  Time for a lazy con Thursday and LEAP into action!” I then recognized her pun, since it was February 29th. I glanced back at Glytter, who was now a lot happier in a new diaper but still in her yellow footed blanket sleeper. Glytter then smiled at all of us.  “Oh, that was the very best little space that I had in a long time!  I really felt like a baby when I was crying in my messy diaper.  Daddy held me and took care of the change….It was great…” I frowned.  “But you’re already little.  How can you not feel little?” Glytter grinned.  “Jill, it’s quite possible for me to still not feel like a baby even though I have a small body and most people mistake me for an infant anyway.  There are days where I just don’t feel little at all.  I’ll explain this during the class today.  It’s at 2:00.  Don’t miss it!  Are you all in new diapeys?” Both Trisha and I nodded.  “Yes.  And ours were also messy!” The three of us all laughed, with Glytter laughing the hardest.  “That’s great!” Glytter shouted.  “Three messy babies.  Well, the buffet is serving breakfast at 7:00.  Do you want to go down?  Get everything that you need since we’re going to be out all day.” I nodded and quickly rinsed out my pink baby bottle before leaving the hotel.  Trisha did the same. Daniel had another baby bottle filled with formula and began feeding the bottle to Glytter.  “It’s time for her morning feeding.  Believe it or not, Alyssa has a normal feeding schedule just like a five-month-old.  It’s what she wanted to start doing since our wedding day…” I smiled.  “It must be doing wonders for her little space…” Daniel nodded.  “It is.  I have to pay close attention to see whether I’m speaking to her baby self or her adult self.  There we go, Ally cat.  Drink all of it for daddy…There we go! Glytter finished her bottle but gave her daddy an uncomfortable look.  Daniel then gave Glytter a few pats on her back to burp her.  Glytter let out a few loud burps and let out a contented sigh. “I give my diaper an hour and it will be soaked again…” Glytter said with a smile.  Now let’s go!  I got my breakfast but they’re all hungry!” I glanced at Glytter’s yellow footed sleeper.  “Are you going down in your pajamas too?” Glytter nodded as Daniel sat her in her stroller.  “My daddy has four other outfits packed in my diaper bag!  There’s one in particular that I want to wear for the class.  He knows which one that is.  He’ll dress me in it after my noon nap…” I nodded and glanced at Glytter as we all left the room.  “What is it like to have such a small body like that?” Glytter grinned.  “It can be exhausting, Jill.  Imagine needing three naps a day just to stay energized.  And with my new formula regimen, it’s all I’m going to have after the con.  My daddy is going to treat me like a real baby 24/7.  It’s going to be great…” Daniel wheeled Glytter In her stroller and both Trisha and I followed behind them.  We took the elevator down to the lobby level and found a few groups of littles all talking to each other.  With it being 6:34 AM, all we could do is kill time by talking to the other littles.  Most of them recognized Glytter and held out their pacifier that they bought from her. I also used this time to talk to Trisha about different companies that I could invest my stocks in.  These were the kinds of stocks that she, Bradley, and Gary were all investing in, and it was making them all pretty good money.  She gave me the names of the companies, including some new ones that both she and Bradley would predict would be really big in the AI industry.  I wrote down this company name and made it a point to invest in it when I got home.  All of these stocks would help me offset all the crazy taxes that I have been paying over the course of at least 2-3 years. At 7:00 AM, we all got breakfast at the buffet.  Trisha and I got French Toast Sticks with a disposable tub of syrup and some eggs, which we both doused with Tabasco sauce.  We finished our selection with Cherrios, yogurt, and apple juice in juice boxes.  Since there were two vacant highchairs right next to each other, both Trisha and I put our bibs on and got in the highchairs.  A couple of CAPCon Staff fed us our breakfast.  Trisha got a male staff member, and I got a female.  I laughed as I watched Trisha make a mess of her breakfast.  She got syrup on her mouth, and it dripped down onto her chin.  Her bib was covered in syrup and eggs and she was making a show pounding her fists on the tray of the highchair like a hyperactive toddler.  I was the good baby and finished my breakfast with just a few traces of syrup around my lips. Daniel fed Glytter only a tiny version of what we ate, since most of Glytter’s food now was baby formula.  He shared his breakfast with Glytter, offering her to take tiny bites of his breakfast. With it approaching 8:00, Daniel wheeled Glytter in her stroller to the quiet nursery for her 8:00 AM nap time. Meanwhile, both Trisha and I decided to play with some littles on the playplace near the main stage.  For safety, we all had to take turns going down the slide.  I went down the slide, and suddenly felt warm as I reached the bottom. When I reached the bottom, I saw a guy slide down wearing just a baby blue t-shirt and a diaper.  He laughed when he saw me. “Hi!” he said as he approached me.  “I’m Little Nicky!  What’s your name?” I smiled as I pointed to my CAPCon badge.  “I’m Baby Jill,” I told him.  “Have you been to a CAPCon before?” Little Nicky smiled.  “No.  This is my first one!  Believe it or not, I am very new to the ABDL community.  I’m surprised that CAPCon actually accepted my application.  How about you?  How did you get into ABDL, Baby Jill?” I grinned.  “You can just call me Jill.  I actually got into ABDL as it was recommended to me as a form of regression therapy.  I don’t just wear diapers for the ABDL kink, but I am actually urinary incontinent and a little fecal incontinent.  I engage in Age Play to help cope with that.  And you, Little Nicky?” Little Nicky’s face reddened.  “You can just call me Nicolas!  Yeah.  I actually wear diapers for fun.  I am fully potty trained so I can poop in the toilet during this convention.  I just found the whole community to be fascinating and I’m still learning a lot about it.” I grinned, as my face reddened a little too.  I can’t believe that I am saying this but this guy actually looks hotter than Gary.  Judging from his red face, does he actually like me? And…I just felt my diaper get warm again.  “Yeah.” I told him.  “I too am still learning a lot about the ABDL community…” “Right?” Nicholas told me.  “There are different spectrums and even a caregiver side!  I don’t know which one I like more.  Being an ABDL or a caregiver.  I’ve never been anyone’s daddy.  Even if a baby girl were to ask me, I wouldn’t know how yet.  I’m sure there are a lot of videos about it…” My face grew red.  Oh, I so badly wanted a daddy right now!  Considering how much I have seen Glytter get the special treatment, I would love a guy treating me like a baby all the time.  “Yeah.” I told him.  “I’m sure that you could learn all about it.  There is a Caregiver 101 class led by Mommy Clarissa that I’m going to.” Nicholas smiled.  “I know.  I signed up for the same class!  I want to learn everything about the ABDL community since I don’t really know where to put myself yet.  I love the baby stuff, but I also like the idea of taking care of a little.”  He stood up and smiled.  “Well, I’m going to check out more of the convention.  See you around, Jill!” Nicolas toddled off in his diaper (which looked like a Tykables Overnights diaper). Trisha ran back towards me and smiled.  “I saw you talking to him, so I talked to a couple of friends and then watched you talk to him for the rest of the time. You mentioned the Caregiver class?  Mommy Clarissa is AWESOME.  She’s a really good mommy and she has her own YouTube channel.  She’s even planning to open up her own ABDL daycare!  That’s a good class, Jill.  You’re going to learn a lot from her.” Trisha and I continued playing until 10:00 AM.  After that, we decided to go and get our diaper changed.  Surprisingly, the line wasn’t too long.  We both got changed by a different guy this time. After the diaper change, we found Glytter in her stroller.  She was getting out by her pacifier stand to see how the girls were running it.  This time, there were two different girls running her pacifier stand.  For the next half hour, we watched Glytter run the pacifier stand with the two girls (which we found out were Princess Reina and Kawaii Kerrie, both close to about Glytter’s age.  Princess Reina was wearing a babyish pink onesie and Kawaii Kerrie was dressed in a super cute looking purple romper with cat ears. And since it started to get very busy at this point, Glytter stayed at her stand for the next hour and a half, helping both Reina and Kerrie with all of the pacifier sales that they were getting. A few minutes before noon, Glytter excused herself for her noon nap.  She climbed into her white Graco stroller, and her husband Daniel took Glytter to the quiet nursery for her nap. During this time, both Trisha and I got lunch.  The menu was slightly different, with more little things that I enjoyed, including tater tots.  I even tried to mush them up while I was being fed in the highchair this time. After lunch, both Trisha and I played in the playplace again.  There were a few men and women running around in just t-shirts and diapers.  We waited our turns to get on the swings and we both swung as high as we could. After an hour of playing, Trisha and I got our diapers changed again.  I once again couldn’t hold in my poop and ended up messing myself right before it was my turn.  The man who changed me didn’t really mind, as it was a total accident. As we approached the classroom where Glytter would be holding her class, I saw Daniel standing next to the stroller outside of the classroom.  He was holding Glytter and she was wearing a yellowish orange infant long ruffled sleeve pageant dress with a bowtie in the center.  She was drinking another bottle of baby formula that Daniel was feeding to her.  He held the bottle at a slant, as she was drinking down her bottle.  The sight of this looked so cute as I’m sure that little space was quite easy for Glytter, considering that she is already so small.  After her feeding, Daniel burped her a couple of times.  She then glanced at Trisha and me and smiled. “Hi Trisha!” she said with a smile.  “Hi Jill!  Daddy was just giving me my afternoon feeding.  Don’t want to be hungry during this class…” Trisha nodded.  “How are you adjusting to just having formula now, Alyssa?” Glytter smiled.  “I’m loving it a lot.  It’s very easy for daddy to make some formula and then give it to me.  All of the nutrients are in there, so I’m never hungry.  It’s much better than the solid food.  The regularly scheduled naps too are also helping with my energy…” I grinned.  “I’m LOVING the cute little outfit!  What size is it?” Glytter laughed.  “It’s a 6M, or six months.  If only they could make that outfit in your size!  I want all littles to enjoy the kinds of outfits that I get to wear…” I grinned.  “It would be fun to make little clothes eventually!”  I glanced inside the smaller classroom, that looked like it had room for 80 people.  “Why not the larger stage?  As popular as you are, I’m sure that you would fill the large stage easily…” Glytter smiled.  “Trisha and I tried a large stage last year.  I didn’t like it since I was so far from the quiet nursery.  This classroom is close, so that daddy can get me ready for my 4:00 nap after the extra questions I get after the class ends at 3:00…” Trisha nodded.  “I was taking care of Alyssa the last few CAPCons.  Her nap schedule was less frequent, and she got tired a lot.  She was also still eating solid food.  This is the first CAPCon where her daddy is taking care of her full time…” Glytter nodded.  “That’s right.  I wanted him to be my husband first before he started doing all of this.  Because when you think about it, I’m still a woman.  Just a very small woman that’s totally into ABDL.  Now…” She climbed into the stroller and rested her head against the soft woolen blanket.  Her eyes grew wide as she stared at Daniel.  “Daddy, can you pwease take me into da cwass woom?” Daniel nodded.  “Right away, my little Ally Cat!” Daniel wheeled his pint-sized (or in this case cup-sized) princess into the classroom.  Both Trisha and I followed. As we were entering, a few littles (both male and female) who were already sitting down inside were holding out their pacifiers and giving Glytter a thumbs up.  Glytter gave them a thumbs up back and smiled as Daniel took her to the center of the classroom like he was her own personal chauffeur, driving Mrs. Glytter. For the class, the CAPCon staff had a soft cushion placed in front of the podium, since she was far too small to stand behind it.  There were also other props placed nearby on the floor.  An ABDL sized changing mat, an ABDL diaper, an ABDL pacifier, changing supplies, and a few small toys. Both Trisha and I took front row seats that were right near the soft cushion that Glytter was now sitting on. I glanced at Glytter and gasped.  “Are you ready to present?” At this, Glytter laughed.  “Am I ready, Jill?  You’re speaking to a dwarf that has superior autobiographical memory.  I can recite every single word of my class from memory.  I could even give you all of last year’s if you wanted to, but that wouldn’t be any fun.  Yes, I’m ready!  All rested and ready!” A young man with bib overalls with what looked like his mommy smiled when he saw Glytter.  “We love you, Glytter!” he shouted. A few others shouted the same thing in the room.  “We love you, Glytter!” Glytter nodded as she acknowledged the admiration from every one of her fans.  “You like me!” she said.  “You really like me!  But in all seriousness, everyone, this class starts in 10 minutes!” A woman in purple hair smiled.  “But wait!” she joked.  “I have to go to the bathroom!” Glytter smirked.  “You’re at an Age Play convention!  Just go in your diaper!  Aren’t you wearing one?  I want a show of hands.  How many of you are wearing a diaper?” Just about every single hand went up in the room with Glytter’s, except for a few caregivers.  The purple haired woman even had her hand up. “Roxie!” Glytter shouted.  “Met you on the first day of 2019 CAPCon at 3:41 PM.  You are such a silly girl…” Another guy dressed in a dark blue footed sleeper stood up.  “What about me?” “Jordan…” Glytter said.  “CAPCon 2022.  Two years ago.  Met you playing in the playplace on day two at 1:53 PM.  That’s the last one, everyone!  I could spend a whole hour doing this.  We start in 7 minutes.” About 7 minutes later, Glytter held out her hand to quiet all of the excited voices in the room. “Everyone!” Glytter shouted.  “Are you ready to get little?” “Yeah!” the entire audience shouted. Glytter shook her head in disapproval.  “Aw, come on!  Last year’s crowd was a lot better than that!  Let’s try that again.  Everyone!  Are you ready to get little?!” “YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  The entire audience roared at the top of their lungs. Glytter smiled as she located the ribbon that was clipped to the collar of her cute dress.  She tugged at the ribbon and picked up the pacifier that was attached to it.  She stuck it in her mouth, and since the room was so quiet, we could hear the suckling sounds.  She took it out and glanced at all of us.  “Now, that sound that you just heard.  That sound that you hear when you’re either enjoying your pacie or your milky, or formula for some of you younger babies.  Doesn’t that sound just make you want to feel little?” Glytter could see all the nods and quiet “yes’s” throughout the audience.  “Good, because boys and girls, that’s what we call little space.  Hello everyone.  I am Alyssa Glynnda Evans Stevens.  Welcome to ‘Letting your inner Little come out and play’.  Yes, I go by Alyssa by a lot of my close friends, but most of you know me as Glytter, as that name can be traced all the way back to my love for glitter in my childhood.  That, and Glynnda and glitter are quite similar.  Now, if you were to be in last year’s class, you would’ve known me as Alyssa Glynnda Evans, as Stevens is the latest addition to my name, as of February 17, 2024.”  Glytter pointed to Daniel and smiled, as she showed off her tiny wedding ring on her finger.  “You see that beautiful man over there?  He’s now my husband!  And because he is now, he’s also my daddy.  And not just any daddy.  The best daddy in the world!” Glytter stood up from her cushion and smiled.  “Now,” she began.  “Before I even get started, I would like to address a couple of things.  First of all, my age.  Before you all start asking, I will set the record straight.  I am 23 years old and have my Pennsylvania state ID to prove it.  Yes, an ID since I am way too small to drive.  Want more proof?  My daddy keeps my birth certificate in my diaper bag in case you still have any doubts.  Also, I am 25 inches tall.  Well, 25 and a quarter inch.  Gotta include that quarter inch to make myself appear taller…” Everyone in the room laughed at that joke. Glytter then continued.  “Yup.  A girl like me needs to appear taller somehow!  Maybe if I got some stilts.  Naw…I’m just kidding.  But yes.  25 and a quarter inch tall and 14 pounds, which was 15 and a half once and I felt like I was fat during my college days…I have the body and build of a five-month-old infant, okay?  Deal with it.  Also, before you think I should call Guinness, I already tried that.  Another woman has me beat for the world’s shortest woman.  For her privacy, I am not going to tell you who she is.  But that makes me the SECOND shortest woman in the world.  I don’t mind silver at all…That is the first thing that I wanted to address.  For the second thing, we’re going to make this quick…” She gave the entire audience a very serious look.  “At pretty much every convention that I have been to, I get at least one person who wishes that they could have a body like mine.  Now, I know that we all love our little space, but do you really think that your life would be better if you had the body of an infant?  Think about it.  I can give you a few good reasons as to why you would want to reconsider.  One.  Driving.   Do you think that you’re going to be able to drive anywhere if you have the body of a five-month-old?  Think again.  At 25 inches, you’re not going to reach any steering wheel, let alone the accelerator and brake.  Need any other evidence?  I’ve tried!  My legs barely dangle over the huge driver’s seat. I’m that tiny…Yes, the seat is that big to me.  Second issue.  Mobility.  Even if you could walk with my body, good luck covering long distances.  You are going to tire out, and fast.  Why do you think that my daddy takes me everywhere in the stroller?  In college, I used an electric wheelchair.  Luckily, my height disability paid for all of that.  Third issue.  Energy.  If you had such a little body, you are going to need to recharge…a lot.  Not just one nap.  Now I can see the questions.  ‘Glytter, how many naps do you take?’  Have you seen me at the con so far in the quiet nursery?  I take THREE naps a day!  One at 8:00 AM for two hours, one at noon for an hour and a half, and one at 4:00 for half an hour.  That’s four hours of naps in the daytime.  Plus, I sleep for nine hours at night, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 AM, so you late night partyers would not be able to party with my body.  That’s 13 hours of sleep in a 24-hour period.  So please.  I don’t want to hear it.  Please don’t wish that you had my body.  It’s not all that’s cracked up to be.  It’s a drag having to live as a 25 and a quarter inch dwarf 24 hours a day.  A height that I have had to LIVE with since I stopped growing at two years old.  Yes.  I actually did used to grow, but that stopped almost 21 years ago this June…” “Now, as much of a drag that this body is to live in, I can’t forget the most important reason as to why I have it.  I have it to shame people like you.  1 Corinthians 1:27. Yes.  I am quoting from the Bible.  I may be a tiny dwarf, but I’m a born-again Christian.  1 Corinthians 1:27: ‘But God chose the foolish things of this world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.’  Now do you think that it’s foolish and weak to see a woman speaking to you in such a frail and tiny body like this?  That’s exactly why he chose me to be where I’m at.  Now, I’m not going to feel sorry about myself because of my size.  I stopped doing that a long time ago.  I have decided that I’m going to make the very most of my life and live it in the best quality that I can.  I have done remarkable things despite my size.  While I have told you about not wishing for a body like mine, what you can do is acknowledge that most sensitive part of you.  This part is the side that we hide from most people.  Why do you think most adults are so insecure?  We all have an inner little inside of us, and we keep it locked up in our house of our mind, and we don’t let it come out and play.  But if you follow my advice and the tips and tricks that I give you, you too will be able to let your inner little come out to play every day.  Now, who’s ready to let their inner little come out and play?” Over the next 35-40 minutes, Glytter outlined the inner little in more detail, and used different props on the floor to explain to us how to let that little in us play.  She described the different little objects as “triggers” for us to use to let the little in us come out and play.  These triggers included diapers, little clothes, little accessories like changing mats, bibs, and pacifiers and even went into little furniture like cribs and highchairs.  While she knew that while not all of us could own cribs, she mentioned that it really helps to let us get into that little space.  She then did a short activity with all of us using our pacifiers to get into our little space.  She wanted us to focus on the sound and close our eyes.  To let go of our adult thoughts and just let the little play for a little bit.  When I did this, I almost lapsed into a baby trance again.  The experience was great.  I knew that the little in me was playing.  I did hear a few excited coos in the audience while I had my eyes closed. After that activity, Glytter opened up the discussion for 10 minutes of Q&A. “I’ll take one from…you.” Glytter said.  “The cute little baby boy with a baby blue shirt and a diaper.  Must be your first time since I can’t provide a name.” “Thomas…” the young man said.  “And it is my first time.  Do you ever have days where you just can’t enter little space?  It’s very hard for me to really let my little play…” Glytter nodded.  “Thank you, Thomas.  Now everyone.  I can see your faces.  What Thomas asked me was not a stupid question.  There is no such thing as a stupid question!  Yes Thomas.  Believe it or not, I do have days where I don’t feel like I’m a baby at all.  Everyone, I do have body dysphoria, but it’s not the same kind that you have.  Mine is solely based on age, not size.  And on days where I don’t feel like a baby, I’m experiencing that dysphoria.  All my baby things are not making me feel baby.  What do I do?  I just do nothing.  Sometimes, the little in you is too upset or shy to come out.  Give the little its time, and it will want to come out.  You’ll be able to tell.  That urge usually gives it away.  Next question.  Roxie?  Sorry.  I’m looking for a new hand.  Oh. That cute woman in the middle row with that cute lavender romper.  Another first timer, I presume?  Stand up.  You look so cute.” “Brianna,” the woman shyly choked.  “Or Brie.  Now Glytter.  I know that you are wearing diapers since we all raised our hands earlier.  How long have you been wearing diapers and are you incontinent?” Glytter comfortably lounged on her cushion and smiled.  “Good question, Brie!  I get this question at least once every con.  To answer your question, yes.  I am incontinent.  Both urinary and fecal for more than 20 years.  How?  Because my immature five-year-old self just didn’t want to be potty trained.  And I can tell you the real reason behind that.  It’s the underwear!  Because I was the size of an infant, I was not able to wear the cool underwear that my older sister Amanda was able to wear.  That size only started in 2T back in 2002.  There was no 6M Disney Princess underwear!  No Minnie Mouse!  No Barbie!  No Strawberry Shortcake!  Now Etsy can make that now, but it’s too late.  I have no muscle function in my bladder or bowels.  Quick version of that story since I want to get to a couple more questions.  At two, I successfully used the potty and was hoping for Disney Princesses, Minnie Mouses, Barbies, and Strawberry Shortcakes on my underwear.  I didn’t get that.  At the time, I only got this tiny silky white panty!  It wasn’t any of the cool underwears like my sister Amanda’s!  So, I didn’t want to use the potty anymore and kept peeing and pooping in my underwear until my mommy put me back in diapers.  This happened every year until my fifth birthday, with my bladder control getting worse every year.  After my fifth birthday, some medical tests were run on me.  The doctors concluded that I permanently lost function in my bladder and bowel muscles, due to three years of neglect.  The nerve signals were not making proper connections with my brain, so my body pretty much voided and defecated on its own.  So yeah.  Because of my immature five-year-old self, I now have to wear diapers for the rest of my life.  And can I complain about your cool ABDL diapers?  Not only do I not get to wear any cool underwear, I now cannot wear those cool ABDL diapers since they don’t make them in infant sizes.  I mean, can Pampers make a Tykables Animooz in a Size 2 or 3?  Or can Pampers make a ABU Little Kings in a Size 2 or 3?  I imagine that your diapers are much more absorbent than mine by comparison.  I am so jelly!  Two more questions and daddy has to get me ready for my nappy time…Yes!  I’ll take yours now Roxie…” Roxie grinned as she twirled her purple hair.  “I’ve known you from all the CAPCons that we have attended.  What is it, five now with this one?  Anyway, I know that you wear baby diapers 24/7.  How many times do you need to be changed per day?” Glytter grinned.  “Not a bad question, Roxie!  Now a lot of you bigger babies can manage about five or six changes per day.  That’s five in the daytime and the sixth one at night, right?  But for me, that number is about nine per day.  Why?  Because my body stopped developing at two, I still have the sensitive skin that an infant would have.  So, my daddy changes me a lot.  Usually before and after naps and after meals.  Or feedings as I now like to call them.  That works out to eight Pampers Swaddlers and one Pampers Swaddlers Overnight.  But because my daddy didn’t get Pampers, I am wearing Huggies Overnights for this trip.  I’m a Pampers girl for life….Last question…Ah!  Mallory?  Oh, and nice job running my pacie stand by the way…” Mallory nodded as she shook her Glytter pacifier for all to see.  “Alyssa, having just been at your wedding, I am now aware of a new regimen that you are trying with baby formula.  Could you please walk us through that?” Glytter nodded.  “Great question, Mal!  And great on you for reminding daddy that he has to prepare my next bottle.  He doesn’t need to have that one ready until I wake up from my 4:00 nap.  Yes everyone.  I have made the bold decision to give up solid food entirely and only live off of baby formula.  The formation of this has also led to a more structured sleeping schedule.  My feeding times are 6:45 AM, 10:00 AM after my nap, 1:30 PM after my nap, 4:30 after my nap, and 7:00 PM for a dinner feeding.  My daddy sometimes gives me a dream feeding at 10:00 PM before he goes to bed.  So I can have up to six feedings in a day.  I need between 2 and 2.5 ounces of formula per pound of body weight, which is about 28 ounces, and I get 30 ounces if I get all six of my feedings.  That’s 600 delicious calories per day, which is plenty to run a tiny body like mine.  The dream feedings are the best since I’m half-awake when I get those.  All that yummy formula being fed to me in my sleep…All of this is doing wonders for my little space, everyone!”  Glytter then let out a yawn.  “Well, my daddy needs to go and get my diapey changed.  Thank you for attending the class!  Go buy a pacie and support my business!  Also say hi if you see me at the con!  Love you all.  Have a wonderful CAPCon, everyone!” Before anyone could ask Glytter any questions, Daniel came and picked her up.  He sat her in her stroller and began wheeling her to the nearest family bathroom. I glanced at Trisha and smiled.  “Glytter did a great job!  I’m very proud of her!” Trisha nodded.  “Alyssa is really good up there.  She never forgets a line.  Always made me jealous in speech class when we were in college…” Over the next hour and a half, Trisha and I played in the Little Girl’s room.  Following Glytter’s advice, we let our inner littles come out and play.  And play they did.  I never had so much fun playing with just baby toys!  Now, I want to turn my room into a nursery filled with baby toys.  I will need to leave the computer side alone for my streaming, but I would love to have all these wonderful toys in my room.  And maybe someday, I would like my own crib…After Glytter’s vivid description of her time with her crib at home and spending time in the crib here, I now badly wanted my own crib.  Maybe someday…During 4:00, Glytter had her nap while Trisha and I played with all the baby toys with other little girls.  The rings were fun.  The stackable cups were fun.  My little space allowed me to enjoy a new level of excitement in playing with them.  It was like I was playing with them as a two-year-old again.  The time flew by, as we laughed and giggled with rings, cups, and Lego Duplo’s.  Making new creations and running carefree around the room. After that, both Trisha and I both felt our diapers getting really soggy and saggy.  So we got in line for a diaper change.  To my surprise, Daniel was next to us in the stroller.  Glytter popped her face out of the stroller and smiled. “I woke up a little early from my nap and my daddy already fed me….” Glytter told me.  “So, you both need your diaper changed too?  Glad mine is only wet.  The last one that daddy changed was kind of messy.  That’s why he was in a hurry after that class.” We both nodded and began having conversations with other littles when they noticed that Glytter was in the diaper changing line. About 20 minutes later, we were in front of the line.  A woman in street clothes was there this time, and we decided to let Glytter go first. The woman smiled.  “Hello again Glytter!  I always enjoy seeing you come back to CAPCon.  Do you need your diaper changed?” “Would I be in this line if I didn’t?” Glytter smirked. The woman nodded, and closed the curtain so that Glytter could have her privacy with the woman.  “Ah.  The CAPCon staff made a special accommodation for you.  Since we only have ABDL diapers for everyone else, we wanted to make sure that you are taken care of.  Which do you want?  Pampers?  Huggies? Or Luvs?” Glytter laughed.  “Luvs stink!  Yes, they’re good on leaks but I don’t like them.  And I don’t like Huggies either!  You know me, Mommy Alaina.  I’m a Pampers girl.  A Pampers girl for life!  They have even gotten me to do a few commercials.  Hee hee…” “Pampers it is!” Alaina said with a smile.  She got a Size 2 Pampers Swaddlers out of the sack and laid Glytter on the changing mat, which was oversized to Glytter since this changing mat was adult sized. After Alaina finished Glytter, it was my turn.  Alaina laid me down and smiled.  “You want a change, Baby Jill?” she asked me, reading my badge.  “You look cute in that footed blanket sleeper…” I nodded and she unsnapped the sleeper enough to reveal my soaked Tykables Waddlers Diaper. I then frowned.  “What are you going to do with those Luvs, Huggies, and Pampers after the con?” “A lot of us on staff have loved ones with babies.”  Alaina said, as she undid my diaper.  “Nieces, nephews, grandchildren.  All of them are going to have the diapers after the con.  Now, do you want a PeekABU diaper?” I nodded and Alaina had me put my legs up as she slid the diaper underneath me.  The diaper was freshly powdered, and she wiped and powdered me.  “I take it that you’ve done this a lot.” I told her. Alaina nodded.  “Yes, Baby Jill.  I’m a professional mommy and I’m good friends with Mommy Clarissa.  Are you going to her caregiver’s class on Saturday?” I nodded.  “What makes a good mommy?” “Authenticity, Jill.” Alaina told me.  “Most mommy’s online are fake, and they try to prey on innocent ABDL’s for their money.  Me and Clarissa don’t do that.  We show everyone our business and run YouTube channels.  We understand our littles and know how to take care of them.  And because of that, our business is booming.  A client of mine recently requested that I serve as his mommy 24/7.  Now I can’t really do that, as I have many other clients.  Now, Clarissa will talk about 24/7 caregivers as well and what is needed to make that work.  All done!  TinyTrish is next!” I nodded and let Alaina change Trisha’s diaper.  We all then thanked Alaina for changing us and we all walked down the con space with Daniel and Glytter. We all ended up playing at the playplace on the lobby level.  I saw Nicolas again, but he was busy playing with some other littles.  When he saw me, his face turned red and so did mine.  When Glytter was playing, all the littles wanted to join her and we all played for the next hour. We all ate dinner around 6:00 (except for Glytter who had her next feeding at 7:00).  The dinner was served buffet style like yesterday, and Trisha and I enjoyed our food being fed to us again in our highchairs.  And did I see him?  I think I saw Nicolas eating in another one of the highchairs.  But it was only for a split second since I was still being fed my food. After dinner, both Trisha and I checked out the Dark Ageplay room.  Glytter didn’t really care for it, so Daniel took her back to the playplace.  In the room, there were different areas set up.  One was set up like a dungeon.  There were different scenes that caregivers and littles could set up.  Trisha and I watched a few and that was about it.  I didn’t really care for the BDSM stuff.  The punishment, the whips, the spankings.  I just wanted to be a regular baby, as my regression was mostly non-sexual. After Trisha and I left the Dark Ageplay room, we decided to call it a night.  We bought our milk from the hotel store and then both went up to room 2504 to turn in for the night. When we entered, we saw the bathroom door closed and heard the shower running.  Daniel was already giving Glytter a shower and getting her ready for bed. When Glytter got her shower, Trisha and I got our own showers.  Trisha went first and I went last. Unlike last night, there was no JFF video to make for Trisha this time.  We just got into our nighttime diapers and different footed sleepers, since we wore our first ones all day.  Mine were the Critter Caboose ones from Rearz.  Surprisingly, Trisha had the same ones!  We called it a night.  Both mine and Trisha’s were Tykables Animooz diapers.  We then poured our milks into our baby bottles (Trisha’s bottle was also pink but it had a different design). Both equipped with our milky baa baas, we crawled into our bed (which housekeeping kindly made) and sucked down our bottles. In the other bed, Glytter was already asleep, but Daniel was awake.  He got out the last bottle of formula for the day and began dream feeding Glytter a little early.  It was so cute to see Glytter just feeding on the bottle almost fully asleep.  Oh, I hope that my daddy that I have some day can dream feed me a bottle… Trisha and I finished our milky baa baas and fell asleep. The next day was pretty routine for day three.  We got up, changed into new diapers, and put on a new onesie for the day.  Mine was a Gamer onesie from Little for Big and Trisha’s was a zoo animal one from Land of Genie. After that, we had breakfast, played with some littles at the playplace, had lunch, and then played some more. After we played some more, both Trisha and I decided to buy a pacifier from Glytter’s stand.  To our surprise, Glytter was there with two other girls, with a sizable crowd behind them. After all the littles in front of us bought their pacies from Glytter, I approached the stand and smiled. “So you wanna buy a pacie?” Glytter said with a smile.  “Jill, I have a very special one for you…” she had Daniel unzip her diaper bag and she got it out. She had me lean down while she whispered into my ear.  “Jill, this pacie took me a while to make.  It’s a white pacie and it uses silver, gold, and white glitters.  See all the decorations on it?  It looks like a diamond, doesn’t it?  These are what I call my special requests, and they’re not even listed with my other pacifiers.  I will only make this one by special request only.  Because you’re my friend, I will offer it to you at half price!” I smiled.  “What’s half price?” “$100,” Glytter told me.  “That’s all you have to pay me…” I shook my head.  “No.  I have a very good job now.  I am paying you full price.  $200.  Take it or leave it.” Glytter nodded.  “If you insist, Jill!  Enjoy the special request!  It’s the one that I use all the time.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy it too…” I paid Glytter $200 in cash and she handed me the pacifier.  I stuffed it in my backpack purse and zipped it up. After that, Trisha had to get ready for her class, so I decided to play at a nearby Little Girl’s room to kill a little time. At 3:00, I was sitting in the classroom with Glytter and Daniel sitting on the end seats, in case Daniel needed to set Glytter in her stroller. Trisha began her session titled “Get Paid to Play! My JFF Story”.  Having already heard a little bit about adult content and Just for Fans, it was just a review about that. But then Trisha began talking about her ABDL background, and how she learned that she could make money from adult content.  So, she made a few videos of herself changing her diaper and she ended up making $1,000 the first day that was up.  She then explained how she grew her business and began making more specialized content based on the subscription tiers.  She also mentioned making videos of herself in her little space, playing with toys.  Some had just herself, and others had her playing with other ABDL women.  They all laughed as they played with their toys. After Trisha’s story, she gave some advice on how to get started and advised that this kind of content wasn’t for everyone and if they were not comfortable, YouTube and Instagram were wonderful alternatives. At the end, she answered a few questions during her Q&A. Overall, I really enjoyed Trisha’s class and I learned a few useful things to start my own JFF account.  What I would do is have the full JFF content but would edit the appropriate things for Jillian in Diapers on YouTube. Following that, Trisha was tired from giving her class, so I joined her along with Glytter to rest a little bit at the Quiet Nursery.  We followed behind Daniel as he pushed the stroller with Glytter inside into the room. Prior to Trisha’s class, Daniel already had Glytter dressed in a light green footed blanket sleeper.  He lifted Glytter out of the stroller and placed her right in the crib.  After that, he lifted up the railing and whispered to her. “Have a nice nap, Ally cat….” Daniel whispered. Trisha and I were fortunate enough to find two cribs that were next to each other.  We both got in our own cribs while a male CAPCon staff member lifted the railing on my crib and a female CAPCon staff member lifted the railing on Trisha’s crib.  They both told us to have a nice nap.  Both Trisha and I sucked on our pacies and fell asleep in the cozy cribs. We both woke up a half hour later and all decided to get diaper changes since our diapers were wet.  I discovered that I messed my diaper in my sleep once again.  The guy who let me out of my crib wasn’t too upset but told me to get the diaper changed as soon as possible. Unlike last time, cuts were allowed to only me in line, while Trisha and Glytter both waited for diaper changes.  I saw Glytter with a bottle of formula in her mouth as I walked down the line that everyone let me cut again. After getting my diaper changed, I waited for Trisha and Glytter.  Once they got their diapers changed, we all decided to play at the playplace for an hour before dinner. Dinner was served again, only I wanted all of the messiest things that I could make the biggest mess with in my highchair.  Mac and cheese.  Spaghetti O’s.  Moist chocolate cake.   Chocolate pudding.  I dug my hands into each of the foods that the CAPCon staff member was trying to feed me with.  As a result, I got mac and cheese, Spaghetti O’s, chocolate cake, and chocolate pudding all over my face.  It took two CAPCon staff members to wipe my face off with napkins, but they got about everything off.  All in all, I enjoyed my little space in getting myself messy for dinner.  Trisha too got messy in her highchair, but not as messy as I did. After dinner, I saw Nicholas…again.  He was sitting by himself at the buffet, finishing his chocolate pudding.  I sat down next to him as my face burned red. Nicolas then saw me and I saw the red on his face.  He then gasped.  “Jill?” I nodded.  “What are you doing eating by yourself?” Nicolas smiled.  “I was eating with some other littles, but they left.” I noticed the Baby Sleepytime onesie that Nicolas was wearing.  “Nice onesie!  I have the same one!  I wore it day one to CAPCon under my vanilla clothes.” Nicolas nodded.  “I…I was at Glytter’s class yesterday.  I got there right as it started so I had to take a back seat.” I grinned.  “Isn’t Glytter great? So, what did you learn from her class?” Nicolas smiled.  “I learned about letting my inner little come out and play.  I don’t know.  I like little stuff, but I think I seem to enjoy the idea of taking care of littles more.” I nodded.  “Mommy Clarissa is having the Caregiver 101 class tomorrow.  Are you going?” Nicolas nodded.  “Yes!  I’m actually very excited about that one.  I want to learn as much as possible about being a daddy.  That’s going to be hard.  What female little is going to want a daddy?  Most of them are already taken.  I’ve talked to a few, Jill.  They already have daddy’s…” I nodded, as a feeling of anxiety came over me.  Try as I might, I just couldn’t work up the nerve to ask Nicolas to be my daddy.  And I don’t know if I really even like Nicolas.  It might just be the kind of mushy love that teens get in high school.  Besides, what would happen with Gary? We talked for the next hour, but it was mostly just surface level topics.  Safe stuff that never got romantic.  I think that we were both afraid to cross that boundary, as I could still see the redness on Nicolas’s face. After the talk, I went and got my milk from the hotel store.  I then decided to call it a night.  I took the elevator up to the 25th floor and entered room 2504 with my room key. Trisha was already in the room, dressed in her Critter Caboose footed sleeper from last night.  She was drinking down her milky baa baa.  I saw Daniel just exiting the bathroom carrying Glytter, who was wrapped in a towel. I got my shower and put on a ABU Little Kings (since Trisha told me that she was wearing one).  I put on my matching Critter Caboose footed sleeper and filled my milky baa baa again. Glytter was in her yellow footed blanket sleeper.  “Ni ni Jill…” she told me.  In seconds, Glytter was fast asleep.  Since Daniel was going to bed himself, he stuck the bottle filled with formula into Glytter’s mouth and her dream feeding began.  While Glytter wasn’t fully awake, she was still sucking down the milk that her husband was feeding to her. I followed suit and sucked down my milky baa baa.  I rinsed out the bottle and laid it upside down in the bathroom for tomorrow. I got into bed with Trisha.  I couldn’t believe just how fast CAPCon was going.  One more full day remained.  There was Saturday, and then I would be going home on Sunday.  I think that Glytter mentioned something about wanting to visit me on her way back, since Daniel had to help his family near Philadelphia.  I will have to ask Glytter about the details tomorrow. For now, I was tired.  I glanced over at Trisha, who was already sleeping.  I followed suit as well.  I fell asleep, looking forward to the last full day of CAPCon. Now I’m sure that you want the ending to CAPCon, my JJ Little Besties.  I’m sorry, but you’ll just have to wait a little bit longer.  Get into your beds and enjoy that hotel room while you can.  Get plenty of rest because the end of CAPCon is going to be wonderful.  How does it all end?  How did I spend my last day of CAPCon?  Stay tuned, my JJ Little Besties.  It’s going to be a good one… To be concluded…
    • Really good now thanks Nappylover! Hav mummy back after minor crisis! Few tiny changes to our lifestyle including a new puppy 🐶 😍 x  Iow has some great beaches! best I get is searching for car parking at Bournemouth beach😂.  Hope your well x
    • “Ah, right. You did say that. It's great that you have that much control and practise with your fire. I’m impressed. And room number 5? Okay. You’ll be closest to Ms Angela and Mr Xeto, and right next to Kara, in room 4,” she said with a smile. Using a tentacle, she tore a note off the kitchen notepad on the fridge, grabbed a pen and wrote down everything he wanted for his room.  While writing, she replied to Kara via their mind link. “Alright, Dear. And what theme would you like for your nursery?” she asked her politely. “Sophie has Spring and bunnies. Rei has kittens. Drew has undersea, those are some examples…”  “Alright. I’ll get started on decorating your room after I show you around your new home. It should be done before lunch time, at the least,” she informed him. “Oh, nicely done! Clever boy!” She watched him carefully breathe fire on the bowl of noodles. She then fed him the rest of the super heated food, being sure not to burn herself. Once the bowl was empty, she tenderly cleaned his face and hands with some wet wipes before removing his bib, one of her stretchy tentacles putting it in the kitchen hamper.  The motherly alien woman cleaned up the dishes and high chair tray using telekinesis before unlocking the baby seat and scooping the blue dragon boy up, draping a towel over her shoulder and holding him so his chin was leaned upon her shoulder.  “Now, now, time to get out any air bubbles from that full tummy~” She cooed as she reached up between his wings and lightly rubbed and patted his back through his romper to help him release any trapped gas. “Can you give us a good burp, Ry Ry?” Mama Lolly encouraged her scaly baby.  ======================================= “Aw, that’s sad,” Frost said. “I hope life is treating her better nowadays”. He watched her put the toddler boy on the paved ground and pat his brown hair. “I’d follow along behind him to keep an eye on him, if I were you,” Frost told Akiza.  “He’s at that age where he might try to eat the flowers or put things in his mouth. Oh, and you can try those other things I suggested, if ya want. Pointing out the pictures in the flower beds and showing him the statues Lollia put in here for the kids would make a neat game. Teaching him the names of flowers and what the colours are…it’s fun to make things educational”.  He then began to wheel his chair out of the room, down a path towards the doors. “Well, I’ll leave you to it. I gotta go see how these girls are doing. If you want to come join us, feel free, Miss Hoshi!” he said with a friendly grin and a wave before leaving the conservatory, heading down the hall back into the playroom.  Once he got inside, he looked around and saw that Sophie and Rei had finished playing with the Hello Kitty house, overhearing Sophie ask Mr Xeto about getting winter garb so they could play outside. He clapped to get their attention. “Hey, you two! I’ll grab the winter coats and stuff for you. Wait here a sec and I’ll be right back with them,” he advised, spinning his wheelchair around and disappearing with the sound of tinkling beads on the wheel spokes. He went to the storage closet and grabbed a coat, mittens and snow boots for each girl. Rei got the pink and white set while Sophie got the yellow ones.  ========================================= “Otay! Fank you Missha Fwosty! We waits hewe,” Sophie called back to the arctic fox, glad that one of the adults responded. “Yay! We gedda pway outside!” she cheered, clapping her hands. She kept talking with Rei while they waited for Frost to come back.  “Weah…I get dat. I gots in lotsa twouble a-cause I couldn’t leawn how to use da potty. And dey punish-ded me a lot when I had accidents. It was bad. And sad. I always got scolded fow using my diapees and dey hated changing me. Buh now dat I’m hewe, I tan be happy in my diapees ebewy day! I like dis home da mostest out of alla dem”.  She looked at Rei with sympathy. “I woulda runned away too. Dat sounds tewwible! Poow Wei. But now you safe hewe” She said, unable to imagine how hard it would be to have to clean up your own accidents.  She felt a little bad for making fun when Rei said she didn’t know Mr Xeto was an alien.  “Sowwy…now you knows. Missha Xeto is fwom outside-space. He’s definitely an aliem!”  She smiled as she stood up from their game of house and brushed down the skirt of her dress, making sure it sat nicely.  “Dun wowwy, Missha Fwost will be back soon. Ya! I wish we could be like him. I would tuwn into a bunny like him and you could be a kitty!” she said enthusiastically, just as she looked up and saw Frost wheel back into the playroom, some winter clothes on his lap.  “He’s back! Missha Fwost, tan chu help dwess Wei? I tan pud my coat and stuffs on by my ownself,” she said, wanting to be nice and let her friend go first. She waddled up to him and took the yellow garments, starting to put her feet in the fur lined snow boots and pull on the mittens.  ======================================= “What’s this I hear about wanting to be like me?”  Frost jokingly asked as he entered the playroom, his chair leaving double line indents in the spongy, colourful block flooring.  “Sure, Sophie Hon, I can do that. If you need any help getting dressed, let me know,” he said, before taking the pink coat and holding it out with the sleeves facing him so that Rei could step up and put her arms in.  “Okay Miss Rei, you get the pink ones. Whenever you’re ready, step into your winter coat, Sweetie. Then we have to put your mittens and snow boots on,” he instructed warmly, “I’ll come outside with you two, so just go ahead and wait at the back door for me. I gotta keep watch while you play, to make sure you’re both safe and I can help if you need something”.  The fox wagged his tail, giggling when he saw that Sophie managed to put her boots on the wrong feet, and her coat on inside out. He quickly helped her fix them, patting her bunny ears.  “Aw, good try, Baby Bun. You almost had it this time. Looking nice and sunny in that bright yellow! Alright, let’s get into the snow! Let’s enjoy the winter wonderland that’s waiting for us in the backyard,” he said, ushering the girls along. “I’ll meet you out there, so go ahead! I’m grabbing a few toys for outdoor play”.  He stayed behind while they headed down to the back doors, gathering the snow toys from the playroom shelves to bring out there with them.  Arms and lap now full, Frost wheeled down the hall with the snow toys in a chipper mood, grandly opening the twin back doors with a gust of icy wind before pushing his chair out onto the patio, using some of his magic to clear a patch.  “I brought some stuff for decorating and dressing snowmen, along with shovels, snowball makers, snow markers, sleds, scoops, ice bubbles and some black cardstock to catch snowflakes!” he announced. “Let’s play!”