LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heavy Night

Wet way more than usual last night, don't know why, but I was surprised this morning that my Bambino took it all without even any seepage leaks where my PJ bottoms touch the leg bands. Good wicking too, was wet to about halfway up the back of the diaper.

Sometimes I forget how good they are since they are my everynight diaper.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Those are easy to sleep on (no pun intended) but they really do hold a lot. Even the most basic kinds. I feel like people ignore diapers that aren't super popular but they're still there holding everything!

And that's all that matters buddy!😁😊😃😇♥️

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DailyDiapers said:

Wet way more than usual last night, don't know why, but I was surprised this morning that my Bambino took it all without even any seepage leaks where my PJ bottoms touch the leg bands. Good wicking too, was wet to about halfway up the back of the diaper.

Sometimes I forget how good they are since they are my everynight diaper.

And that's why I am kept in diapers. for nights where I can just sleep and not be bothered with waking up

• Like 2

I have those nights too when I just pee more and more than usual.  I don't sleep diapered (once in a great while I do), so I know by the number of times I get up to pee and how much I pee each time that I'm having one of those nights that often work into the mornings when I sometimes have to pee every 45 minutes.

By the way, how do those Bambino diapers compare in fit and absorbency to Betterdry for those who have used both?  Probably a fairer question is the Bianco and Bianco Ultra Stretch diapers since I wear white diapers and not printed ones.  Not sure I care for the price per bag for only 8 diapers.

• Like 2

Good thing you have such a dependable night diaper! I haven't tried Bambino in...a very long time.  I think when the Bellisimo first came out. If memory serves, it was a good diaper. Glad to hear it's still a top quality product! These days I mostly wear North Shore megamax or Rearz. Though recently I got a bag of the Sunkiss diapers from Amazon to try out. I'm very impressed with them; I'll definitely be buying more. Just imagine if you were depending on a Depends? 😂 (cheesy pun is mandatory)

• Like 1