• 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. How Much?

• 15 replies
    • 3.4k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Not a May 4th picture, but a star wars on I drew, probably pare of the armed and diapered types.
    • There a significant jump in the rigor between 6th and 7th grade, especially if the middle school model is just 7th and 8th.  A lot of work in K-5 is what I call red dot work (connect the red dot to blue dot with much complexity to what the student is doing.  Suddenly you're doing complex work that isn't just doing what you are told.  FTR- going from 8th to 9th grade (high school) is a massive jump, and a lot of kids really struggle with their grades.   Ironically, I've had couple of students do good in 9th grade, but then bomb in 10th grade (I did).  Maddy is emotionally immature, which makes those transitions even harder.  Sometimes kids who have learning issue will hold back effort wise.  They try, but not necessarily their best.   The worst thing that can happen is try your best and still fail.  Interestingly, by the time kids are in high school, students see the evaluation process as a good.    They know they are having a hard time, and just having the disability identified is cathartic. Assuming that this story is set in the present time, Maddy's parents shouldn't be surprised with her final days.  In the old days, kids could keep things from their parents unless teachers called home (which is a PITA).   Now parents have access to everything through out and they can tell see the grades all the time, they can see if assignments are missing.  They know if you cut a class because they can see the attendance (I think live time).  Kid's can't get away with anything like that anymore.
    • I'm glad to see he still has his normal intelligence.  Personally, if that had happened to me, I'd be interested in more closely examining the changes in my body.
    • Who is number 1? I am number 1! 
    • I'm an ABDL in Cove and want to connect to some local littles, if any are still around.