LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want to be messy right now :(

wow. day 2 of no bowel movements. this sucks. I'm going to change my diet. broccoli, bananas, apples, oatmeal, avocado, greek yogurt, coffee, sweet potatoes, pears, figs. that stuff is really healthy and I bet I'll be actually able to use my diaper instead of throwing it out before I am done with it.

You might be better off not doing it. My own attitude toward messing is rather strange--like you, I really want to. However, I seldom act on it, because I know that the messier it is, the longer it's going to take to clean. You may well decide the cleanup isn't worth those few pleasant moments.

You might be better off not doing it. My own attitude toward messing is rather strange--like you, I really want to. However, I seldom act on it, because I know that the messier it is, the longer it's going to take to clean. You may well decide the cleanup isn't worth those few pleasant moments.

you have it wrong. I act on it whenever possible whenever I'm padded. I really don't care about cleanup. I like messing so much that I just want to do it all the time. This is the third day in a row I haven't pooped and it's starting to worry me.

My own Bowes seem to do it 1 or 2 times a day. If I ever really feel that I want to mess, I first have to make sure my roommate is not around and secondly that I didn't have Chinese within the past couple days. Those are just nasty. I listen to my bowels and think about what I've eaten as well as the past few bm's. I did one last week and it worked out great. Well, as great as it ever can when one is messing their own diaper.

you have it wrong. I act on it whenever possible whenever I'm padded. I really don't care about cleanup. I like messing so much that I just want to do it all the time. This is the third day in a row I haven't pooped and it's starting to worry me.

Normal bowel frequency varies between three times a day to once every three days.

The bowel is a mostly empty pipe with little bits of material spaced out within it.

When enough feces accumulates in the rectum most people get the urge to go, but the rest of the colon only has a small amount.

There is enough room in the intestinal tract to hold over a week of regular meals.

Not having a bowel movement after about 10 days would be a cause for concern due to the possibility of blockage.

People who have difficulty starting a bowel movement are often told to use a technique of 6 or 7 short rapid pulses followed by a pause and repeat, instead of hard pushing which can be damaging.

• Like 1