LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how does one avoid road kill butt?

so like when I mess and sit in it it tends to ride up the back of my diaper and makes me have to prematurely take off the diaper to change it and it makes me kinda sad. does anyone know how to prevent poop from sliding up your butt and stuff? I like to sit in it and squish around.

Well, what kind of diapers are you wearing? Unless you're having unusually large or loose BMs this shouldn't be that much of a problem if you're wearing the right diapers. If you're trying to squeeze yourself into a baby diaper, pull ups, underjams, goodnites or something else that doesn't fit you right, try something in the proper size.

Check your diet, what you eat determines what comes out the other end. lots of fruits and veggies etc will result in a softer mushier product, vs rice, beans milk products, or things that have less moisture will result in a more firm, dry load. Also water intake makes a difference. less water means you get more constipated resulting in a drier and more firm product, which wont squish as much in your pants and remain more in a lump and in one place, vs something softer and mushier which will end up squishing all over and getting everywhere.

If you are in a pinch and need something in there but don't ned to go, just cook up a bunch of oatmeal to the consistency that you like and let it cool, and drop into the seat of your pants, it feels like the real thing with out the smell or clean up :thumbsup:

Check your diet, what you eat determines what comes out the other end. lots of fruits and veggies etc will result in a softer mushier product, vs rice, beans milk products, or things that have less moisture will result in a more firm, dry load. Also water intake makes a difference. less water means you get more constipated resulting in a drier and more firm product, which wont squish as much in your pants and remain more in a lump and in one place, vs something softer and mushier which will end up squishing all over and getting everywhere.

If you are in a pinch and need something in there but don't ned to go, just cook up a bunch of oatmeal to the consistency that you like and let it cool, and drop into the seat of your pants, it feels like the real thing with out the smell or clean up :thumbsup:

I feel weird that I am like the only abdl I know who actually enjoys the smell. It's the smell of goodness! It's squishy and nice and cute and I don't know what is to dislike about it.