LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do people have trouble pooping their diaper? is this a common problem?

I don't even know how people have a problem with this. When I have the urge to poop I actually have to hold it in, otherwise my butt just relaxes and pushes it out on it's own. It's really relaxing for me actually, when I have to poop my senses highten and I become really sensitive. I actually have to turn off whatever music I am listening to and whatever I am focused on and just have silence sometimes, that way I can hold it in better. But I don't know if other people have this sort of weird feeling when they have to poop. I just know that it feels really really good for me and it's really easy for me to just go in my underwear or diaper. It feels soooooo good and I love the smell. I don't even know why people seem to have a problem with these things. It's actually erotic to me. I believe it's called coprophilia, but the wiki didn't tell me much about it.

Because that is not how everyone's bowels work. Some people have to push it out and some just get constipated if they never go. I am one of those people.

Well, I can't speak for everyone else here, but the pressure of my anus on the wheelchair seat often prevents me from going, unless I have an exceedingly loose bowel movement that day. The minute I stand up to transfer to a toilet, my sphincter muscle starts to relax. If I'm not careful I find myself with a soiled diaper, which happens about half the time.

I think anyone who has a hard time holding it has a bowel problem, especially if they have to actually try while for the rest of us, it's automatic. Even babies push it out. You can see them pausing and grunting and the way they are standing.

Very good post Rusty. I know that for me it can be tough for me to mess myself, even when I know I will have the house to myself for a few hours, or even all day. Other times, it's not that hard at all. I guess it can really depend on how much you have to go, but also overcoming those mental barriers that are so firmly set in place.

Its like playing the piano. Practice practice practice..., I been playing in diapers for years. And message messing is just like wetting. The more you do it the eisior it becomes. It wasent tial.last year. When I was aibl to do a complete bm into my diaper with out force in it whial out in my back yard doing yard work. You will be ammazed just how much more you will fill your diapers going naturally vs forcing out one log.

We are conditioned at a very young age NOT to poop when we have to--you know, to "hold it" until we get to a toilet. That isn't natural for our bodies. They want to go NOW. That is the natural thing to do. I guess you'd just have to undo all that training and listen to your body--let it do it's thing.

We are conditioned at a very young age NOT to poop when we have to--you know, to "hold it" until we get to a toilet. That isn't natural for our bodies. They want to go NOW. That is the natural thing to do. I guess you'd just have to undo all that training and listen to your body--let it do it's thing.