LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The purpose of making yourself incontinent

The purpose of making yourself incontinent  

75 members have voted

1. 1. If I make myself incontinent......

• the "pain" of having to wear diapers will override the mental pain of dealing with society or life in general
    • I will be as different from other people physically as I am mentally
    • I will finally have an identity I am proud of
    • I prove to myself that I stand on my right to self-determination
    • I don't have to make excuses for wanting to wear diapers anymore
    • I no longer have to struggle with the question of whether I want to be incontinent
    • I will have to tell family members and close friends about my diapers
    • Other, please explain.

Is it just me or is there a growing trend in this community to actually make ourselves incontinent and dependent on diapers? The urge to do it to myself is almost irresistible.

For a long time I thought I could fight it if I only knew where this desire came from. But now I have so many reasons why I want to be incontinent that any form of resistance would be futile in advance and would actually cause more damage than it would prevent.

What are your reasons to actually become incontinent? For me it is options 1. 2. 4. 5 and 6. Option 7 is what is holding me back for now..

How about you?

• Like 2

I chose other because for me it's about returning to a state I should've never left.

For the longest time I've always felt something was wrong, and until a few years ago I couldn't put it into words. Now I realize that what was wrong is that I was potty trained, and I feel like that was a mistake.

I've always had control, but at the same time I felt like I was bad at potty training. I'd always make weird little mistakes. I'd accidentally miss the toilet a little while standing in front it because I spaced out. I somehow get the back of pants wet when sitting on the toilet in just the right way that my stream went through the little space between the seat and the bowl. I even remember being at a urinal, and somehow getting the side of my zipper wet, and the splashback, oh my goodness the splashback from the urinals. 

I was also always nervous about using public toilets around others, and having IBS as a kid meant I always took so long in the bathroom when it came to number 2, and I was always getting in trouble for it.

I was introduced to diapers when I was 7 and would constantly wake up in the middle of the night because of my small overactive bladder. I had an abusive family member that would always yell at me and punish me for coming down the stairs to go pee because it would wake him, and so I took a cousins diaper one day and the rest is history.

TLDR: I should've never be toilet trained.

• Like 1

i just feel so much better mentally when diapered. Using diapers just feels right to me and lessens my general mood of anxiety.  I just really want to have some kind of legitimate need for them always have.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I didn't want to be potty trained in the first place.  I held off as long as I could, but peer pressure and parental urging took it toll and convinced me to use the potty like a big boy.   I was nearly five, and have regretted it ever since.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Other

At this juncture. I am known by my medical team that I suffer from urge incontinence. I am married 12 years to the love of my life who accepted my diapers from day one.

so why do I want to go further? I am tired of massive floods making me need high capacity diapers that can still fail. I want smaller urinations and not giant wetting. I feel this will allow me not needing to be so concerned about the integrity of the diaper when leaving the house or away. 

• Like 3

Other.

I want to be incontinent because I have always wanted to be incontinent.

I have wanted to be incontinent since I was a young kid and nothing has changed other than the desire becoming stronger over the years. 

The cheapest and easiest solution I have found so far is using stents to by-pass my prostate and the sphincters' on either side of it. 

• Like 1

At least with my age it's a little easier if anyone finds out. I can just say I have leakage this is my way to do it. I take enough pills 💊 , And don't want anymore pills. Or any more surgeries .

Yes once you get to a certain age incontinence is not an issue. The fact I wear nappies is not met with any problems. 

On 1/14/2024 at 5:08 AM, spark said:

I didn't want to be potty trained in the first place.  I held off as long as I could, but peer pressure and parental urging took it toll and convinced me to use the potty like a big boy.   I was nearly five, and have regretted it ever since.

I was about 5 before I was potty trained.

My answer is multifaceted.

1) I need to become incontinent, to relieve a measurable amount of continence dysphoria.
2) I really don't like the feeling of needing to pee. I am in a similar boat as @Spargano, I have been untraining for 3 years now and I still flood. I am nowhere near the frequent void and low volume voiding that is epitomized so much in the untraining journey. I am just legitimately really uncomfortable if I need to pee and I have a hard time peeing freely unless I feel like my bladder is bursting, and I have no idea why. Quite frustrating if you ask me.
3) I feel like I'll just generally feel better about myself if I was diaper dependent and unable to control my bladder. I can't really explain why, but something tells me some of you will understand anyway.

2 hours ago, Hannah YMS said:

1) I need to become incontinent, to relieve a measurable amount of continence dysphoria.
2) I really don't like the feeling of needing to pee. I am in a similar boat as @Spargano, I have been untraining for 3 years now and I still flood. I am nowhere near the frequent void and low volume voiding that is epitomized so much in the untraining journey. I am just legitimately really uncomfortable if I need to pee and I have a hard time peeing freely unless I feel like my bladder is bursting, and I have no idea why. Quite frustrating if you ask me.
3) I feel like I'll just generally feel better about myself if I was diaper dependent and unable to control my bladder. I can't really explain why, but something tells me some of you will understand anyway.

I understand. It just feels so right for me to be dependant on nappies.

• Like 1

There's this inherent cuteness to my brain that I crave of wearing diapers permanently. To just so helplessly pee myself makes me so so happy. I keep worrying that I only want to be incontinent because it turns me on but my brain keeps obsessing about it. As my financial situation improves and as I wear diapers more and more, I'll soon figure out if untraining is the right journey for me. 😊(I hope it is. :DD Biggest worry is I have ADHD and incontinence would be another daily routine I might be bad at doing, but diapers make me very happy so hopefully it will be easier? I'll find out from more 24/7 stretches.)

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Hannah YMS said:

I want like to calm you down a bit. I read that you have been training for 3 years and still have floods.

That's OK in my opinion, don't stress, it'll get better.

As you may have read in other posts of mine, I didn't want complete incontinence to be dependent on diapers, just OAB.

It took me 5 years to achieve this, and yes, no more flooding, only small amounts and I'm dependent on diapers too!

OAB will probably be an intermediate stage for those who want total incontinence, but from then on you won't have a problem with flooding!

So my advice, don't put pressure on yourself, don't be disappointed, it's coming, but it will take time!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kevin140 said:

I want like to calm you down a bit. I read that you have been training for 3 years and still have floods.

As you may have read in other posts of mine, I didn't want complete incontinence to be dependent on diapers, just OAB.

It took me 5 years to achieve this, and yes, no more flooding, only small amounts and I'm dependent on diapers too!

OAB will probably be an intermediate stage for those who want total incontinence, but from then on you won't have a problem with flooding!

So my advice, don't put pressure on yourself, don't be disappointed, it's coming, but it will take time!

That being said, it will still take active focus that whole time. case in point, I started 10 years ago and have been reliant on diapers the whole time, but it’s floods. Keep in mind, it’s floods largely because of large intakes of liquid throughout the day. I have never been good at the sipping small amounts as I tend to get laser focused in my tasks. Therefore, keep your eye on the prize. 

neat subroutine my body has trained itself on is that it will never release urine when I am sitting on the potty for #2. My bladder always waits to tingle when I stand up. It’s awkward to urinate in the toilet as my body would rather it go in the diaper. Not sure how or why it conditioned to do that, but there it is.

one victory for me of late is that I can no longer run in the early morning so I have to run in the early afternoon and by then I am super hydrated. Now, after having a horrific accident 6 miles in, I am diapered in my run and have not had any issues wetting while running. The reason I had not tried it earlier is that I would get chafing cuts on my thigh from the diaper sawing I to the leg while running. To ameliorate this, I am now wearing my running boxer briefs under the diaper and the shorts over the diaper. You would think it would cause issues, but no. It pretty much went into the diaper and the wicking gets blended with sweat during the run. My legs stay protected and I don’t have to stop to pee during the run. So now I am going to super hydrate before runs to keep the momentum of training going.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Spargano said:

The reason I had not tried it earlier is that I would get chafing cuts on my thigh from the diaper sawing I to the leg while running. 

In the past I had same problems, when I go for a longer walk I put Vaseline between the outside of my diaper and on my legs. It works very well.

• Like 1
On 1/18/2024 at 10:45 AM, Kevin140 said:

Hi @Kevin140,

No need to calm me down, I'm fine. I get various levels of stress about this now and again but I've learned to manage my expectations by this point. I don't know that this will ever come, but I'm prepared for it if it does. Beyond that, I just do what I can, but it still doesn't solve some of the core issues I struggle with. The difference between us, though, is that we both did the same thing, and you got OAB, and I didn't. It's not for lack of trying, my physiology just has something else in plan for me.

• Like 1
On 1/13/2024 at 1:53 PM, cathdiap said:

Option 7 is what is holding me back for now..

Let me add to that, that losing the fantasy of irreversible incontinence by making it reality would leave me without any sexual drive. 

23 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I answered other because I love being wet and just don't want to use the toilet to pee. Wetting myself is just so much more convenient.

I said other for the same reason!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate the fact I want diapers and that I have them sitting in my closet. I want them to the point where I need them and where I have to be in them at all times. And plus it will make my thoughts better as I won't ever have to worry about the desire in my head if its met.