LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are your diapers strictly underwear, or do you spend time in them uncovered, and if so, how much?

Little Sherri

Are your diapers strictly underwear, or do you spend time in them uncovered, and if so, how much?   

67 members have voted

1. 1. How much time do you spend wearing diapers with nothing over them?

• Next to none - diapers are underwear, I don't hang around in just a diaper.
    • I sleep in just a diaper but always have something on when I'm up.
    • I like wearing an uncovered diaper, but rarely get the chance.
    • I like wearing an uncovered diaper, and do it with some frequency.
    • When I wear diapers, they're nearly always visible.
    • My caregiver or partner likes to see my diaper.
    • My caregiver or partner prefers that I wear something over my diaper.

As I have said the underwear status of diapers was made elsewhere and by others on this board. The fact that young barbarians go around with theirjeans down to their thighs does not make it right. That it iwas allowed may just fuel another Dobbs-style decision from a conservative Supreme Court. If they can overturn Roe V Wade, What CAN'T they undo? Seeing what has happened, they may set the clock back to 196) when Lenny Bruce was being arrested for his jokes in private clubs. Now we are also witnessing the mass shootings on a bi-weekly basis and the organized looting of stores, These are the product of overly lenient actions and merit a crackdown. I have no desire to see ABDL come under that scrutiny. But if some of us go about giving offense to people through indecent exposure, what then? They provide fuel for the anti-ABDL bigots. As I said, the actions of fanatics push the majority over to the "anti" side by confirming the workds of the fanatics of the other side, especially as the average age of the society goes up and older people vote in greater numbers since they have more to lose. The "vanilla" status of the public space was the result of the "live and let live. I'll stay out of your face if you stay out of mine" ethos that developed post Stonewall, which could have never been made to stick were it not the general consensus of the populace at large. As part of the generation who supported that ethos, I feel betrayed by the extremists who want to have it all. It was a hard fight. I do not care to hear the spiritual decendants of the 1969 Uptights saying "We told you so". As I said, even DPF counselled moderation and respect for the rights of those not wishing to be involved in ABDL activities. It was in DPF that the idea that public display was forcing your kink on others was proposed and promulgated

16 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Freedoms do not protect things you like. It protects everything, including the thing you don't like - as without it, there would be no freedom.

I couldn't agree more!  Thanks!

• Thanks 2

Even the Libertarians used to say "The right to swing your fist ends where anothert's nose begins". For years it was believed In DPF and here that an overt display of ABDL, which included visiable diapers, waw flaunting your kink at others who did not share it and who may find that level of dispaly offensive, not to mention the issue of children, and forcing it on them. This was made stronger by the function that diapers serve, being related to excretia, which is even more of an issue today since throw-aways and even cloth diapers under cheap rubber panties can fail

There is also the issue of disrespect. This is of two kinds, forcing your kink on the unwilling and showing contempt for those who fought to get  you under the umbrella of the right to privacy, which was how this kind of thing became fully legal and you not made a pariah. In the world of ethics, the word "can" is replaced by "may" and "ought", since can is obvious and ethics concerns itslef with good and evil. There are times when you MAY do something, but you OUGH not. Given the nature of current diapers and their ability to fail. I do not evne now if  "may" applies since that failure would release a biohanzard (see the story of the plane that had to turn back because some poor bastard had a severe attack of the runs). Also, Kink, and this is accepted here as kink, is protected under the right to privacy, which is a derivative of the Fourth Amendment, with some public display, such as going topless being permitted ( I would yield to someone with a legal background on this matter)

Freedom exists in tow forms; Positive; "freedom to..." and negative; "freedom from...". The generally held context of positive freedom is "on your own time, your own dime and your own place". Given the tradition in the ABDL community that overt public displays. aka "flaunting it" are a form of forcing your kink on others, including children, this is wrong and on the same order as shouting "fire" in a crowded theatre. Legalities may vary from place to place or at the discretion of those to whom the care of the particular public space is assigned, such as a restaurant (public access within specific rules) or a gathering in a park with some police presence where such a display would and does provoke a disturbance or incident. The alternative would be "sure you have the freedom to do that, but if someone takes offense, he or they has the right to pop you one"; i.e. anarchy which eventually becomes the dictatorship of the most aggressive. Larry Niven wrote a few science fiction near-future stories of that kind as a critique of Libertarianism

Historically, we in the US have settled on, in the matter of public space, negative freedom to keep the peace while postive freedom is in the province of private property so long is it is not the intiation of force or fraud against others

Beyond that, the overturn of Roe v Wade, always though sacrosanct, opens up other uncertainties of what else can be overturned, be that rightly or wrongly. There is also the "drag queen" kerfuffle going on. And we have not seen the last word on the display of ordinary underwear being allowed

Given all that I know over the past half centruy plus. I would say, as I always say JUST DON'T I would not be surprised that many ABDL's find this beyond the pale. All you need is for your uncovered shitty diaper to blow out. Also, this kind of thing reflects on all of us. Two or three incidents of this kind of thing and people start saying "Oh, yeah, they all go running around with their [pissy, shitty] diapers hanging out for all to see"

I live alone, so it's almost always just a diaper in the house. If I get cold or I am going out then it's covered.

But if i am going out in the desert i will wear my diaper under my kilt till i am in a remote area then i will just wear a diaper or go nude.

I will carry a mash shorts in my walking bag in case i someone drives into the area.

If someone drives up to me close enough, they can see i am wearing something strange under the shorts. And if they walk up closer, they can tell there is a diaper under  the shorts. But if they are that nosey, i can care less. There is nothing illegal about wearing a diaper under mash shorts even if they can tell just what you are wearing.

I could even wear a diaper with plastic pants over them and be fully covered legally

https://www.ebay.com/itm/354836258819?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28&var=624149773724&srsltid=AfmBOoqdLmnxS56x9dI8F6Ui1cPryzIta1WIFovWTaKL5bBTkJ67W70szB8&com_cvv=d30042528f072ba8a22b19c81250437cd47a2f30330f0ed03551c4efdaf3409e

• Like 1

Somewhere in the middle. I am not specifically trying to have my diaper uncovered, but generally prefer not to have too many layers on, so my average around-the-house wear is a onesie with a diaper underneath.

• Like 1

At home I’m in just a diaper and toddler t-shirt. At night in my crib, I’m in a diaper with a onesie or footie sleeper. Out of the house, I’m in a diaper with regular clothes. I prefer to be in just a diaper and t-shirt.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pampertimmy said:

At home I’m in just a diaper and toddler t-shirt. At night in my crib, I’m in a diaper with a onesie or footie sleeper. Out of the house, I’m in a diaper with regular clothes. I prefer to be in just a diaper and t-shirt.

I am like that as well. At home, I am strictly in a diaper a a t-shirt. That's cause as adult babies, babies are not allowed to hide their diapers and diapers can be checked by any adult, grown-up, or a big kid. Besides, babies like me never know if we leak or poop. In bed, I am strictly in just a diaper. When I am out of the house it's just a diaper and regular clothes. Although I do prefer to be in a diaper, t-shirt, t-shirt dress, or onesie.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I am like that as well. At home, I am strictly in a diaper a a t-shirt. That's cause as adult babies, babies are not allowed to hide their diapers and diapers can be checked by any adult, grown-up, or a big kid. Besides, babies like me never know if we leak or poop. In bed, I am strictly in just a diaper. When I am out of the house it's just a diaper and regular clothes. Although I do prefer to be in a diaper, t-shirt, t-shirt dress, or onesie.

Yep. There is something special about playing with my toys and watching cartoons in my playroom in a diaper and t-shirt. It feels, right.

On 10/9/2023 at 1:17 PM, Kawaharu said:

Excellent points.   I can say that nearly every diaper aged kid I’ve seen is usually in only a diaper and shirt while at home.   This is just convenient for the parents and likely comfortable for the kiddo.   Going out of course is different, but at home, why complicate or add laundry and other.   It just makes sense.   Plus a diapered bottom is cute, regardless of who you are!

• Like 1

Whenever I get the chance I will wear nothing but a cloth diaper , plastic pants and a t-shirt, I do this in the safety of my own house. I like to see my diaper and feel it unhindered by other types of clothing.

• Like 1

As you know, I wear pullups.  My main time to wear exposed is in the morning, while the wife is in the shower.  I only get maybe 45 minutes.  Of course if the house is cold, I will have pjs on. Weekends, I will be up at least 1.5 hours before my wife, so  that's more time to enjoy.

I used to wear exposed in the afternoons, when I was wearing undergarments (she called it my g-string).   I would dance a little for her sometimes this way.  I wear sometimes on weekend afternoons and apparently, my pj waistband is stretched enough that my pants sometimes fall down,  while doing dishes.  So, I am exposed at that point.  She does offer pull up my pants, which I usually allow.

I don't wear at night as I cannot deal with the bulk between the legs.  Though I have some  Amazon branded day time pull up that I started wearing for naps.  Maybe I will be able to graduate to night time with them.

On 9/28/2023 at 1:17 PM, ~Brian~ said:

I'm wearing a diaper with a onesie over it, I went right through the onesie so I'm not sure if there is something that you need to do or if it's just that you have to put the trifecta over the diaper and then put the onesie over the trifecta.

Any thoughts on this? I'd be interested to find out what people think how you would be able to keep your onesie dry so you're not peeing through it or messing through it.

Always wear plastic or in your case PUL. Don't chance it.

• Like 1
On 10/10/2023 at 3:43 PM, Joey_AB_DL said:

Excellent points.   I can say that nearly every diaper aged kid I’ve seen is usually in only a diaper and shirt while at home.   This is just convenient for the parents and likely comfortable for the kiddo.   Going out of course is different, but at home, why complicate or add laundry and other.   It just makes sense.   Plus a diapered bottom is cute, regardless of who you are!

That's why being an adult baby, a diaper and a t-shirt are always normal for me. If it's normal for babies to be in a diaper and a t-shirt then it should be normal for me as well.

• Like 2

Okay, after reading the first post in this topic again to make sure I don't say anything stupid.  I have to say while I like to swear just a diaper and a t-shirt.  The only time I can do so is on my days off when I am alone in my apartment.

Now when I am at work or out in public my diaper is well covered up with a diaper cover and I oniese.  That way I don't have to worry about making other people feeling uncomfortable by exposing my ABDL side.  Also more importantly since I take other people's opinions very seriously sometimes I don't want other people to make fun of me for wearing a diaper.

However, at the moment I can't wear a diaper since I had my first seziure in over a decade at my apartment on September 29th.  So my mom has been having me stay at her place until I can see my neurologist on October 24th.  So you bet your bottom dollar I am not wearing a diaper around her, because she made it very clear she hates my ABDL side when she accidentally found out about it and asked if I am a pedophile.

• Sad 1