LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does your partner know

18 minutes ago, diaper Richard said:

Does your partner know? Yes she has known about my dl side since we met in high school, we are now married and have kids of your own. She expects me for who I am not what I wear! I love her so much🥰!

@diaper Richard do you know most of these questions you asked here are already asked a few times by other members.  

as for your question I do not have a wife nor girlfriend.

though some family members know about my DL side some know o need them.

I lied...I said I wear for night time, but never do (uhm last night about midnight I put on a Amazon Basics day time pull up for the first time in 20 years).  I do put one on in the morning and let 'er loose.  I sometimes wear during the day.  Only once I was asked why I was wearing it.  Often if I am around her with just it on, I will do a little private dance.  I have received a few hand jobs with it on and sex.

My wife knows because I told her before we got married. She accepts my diapers but does not participate in any manner. I wet around her and others (without anyone knowing-even at work), and I mess my diapers in solitude, never around other people or my wife out of respect for their olfactory sense. It is against my "Diaper Code of Ethics" to subject an unwilling or unsuspecting person to my diapers. whether dry, wet, or messy. As stated above, I do wear and wet my diapers in public but all is done discreetly.

Mine has known since we met nearly 20 years ago. We play and occasionally mutually wear, me more though, have sex in my nappies with them pulled down, she does it for me as she knows i like it but also uses it as a stick to beat me with when wants to lash out at me

Outside of the internet, I didn’t tell a single soul until I was about I was 28  and found a kink positive therapist. I had just gone through a break up where I was my usual guarded and  guilt-riddled self.  My gf at the time saw me as someone she could settle down with and have kids. At that time I told myself I had to figure out communicating my kink better and sought our help. Since then, I’ve told a smattering of potential partners when it felt right and have a received mostly comfort and support, even if we didn’t last for other reasons. It’s a work in progress. Since seeking out a a counsellor post my first real break up I had one other serious gf who, on the diaper front was about as kind as I person could ask for . We broke up for being in different other  life places but I would be lying I I didn’t worry about never finding a partner as supportive(I was the breaker upper in this case) I’m almost 35 and from my teens until mid 20s I fully thought I could be happy and carry out a relationship with kids where my partner didn’t know and would never knew. It ate me up simultaneously hit me like a pile of bricks one day that I couldn’t live how I was  I have no real answers but  if getting older and living has taught me anything, it’s to be honest when the time is  aright. Everyone is different. I could never hid my diapers from the person I love but it took the work of living and grinding to make me believe it. 

I'm a very self-concious guy, ESPECIALLY about my interest in diapers. About a year into my relationship with my boyfriend, I really wanted to tell him about it. To be fair, we already had many kinks and interests in common, so I told him about it on a walk one night, and while he wasn't into it himself, he was very supportive and told me he was proud of me for sharing that with him.

I've only dabbled with DL stuff a little since then, but he's always been supportive, encouraged me when I'm padding up, and even cuddles me in bed while I wear a diaper. He's more into watersports, so we found some common ground in the fact that he likes it when I wet myself.

On 8/27/2023 at 3:46 AM, diapered charles said:

My wife can even pick out the sound of me wearing between a pull up and diaper. I love it.

Your wife has very discerning hearing, how about smell??!! "Honey, come here, let me check, I think you messed your diaper."

On 8/17/2023 at 6:45 PM, diaper Richard said:

Does your partner know? Yes she has known about my dl side since we met in high school, we are now married and have kids of your own. She expects me for who I am not what I wear! I love her so much🥰!

That's wonderful to hear how supportive and understanding your wife has been from the very beginning! It's truly a blessing to have such accepting partners. I'm in the early stages of a potential relationship with a woman I met online. I opened up about my ABDL side, and she's been really accepting so far. Meeting her soon and hoping for the best! It's incredible when love and understanding go beyond our unique interests. 🥰

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

My wife knows but shes not into the diaper thing. She's strictly about diapers are only for babies or elderly....I do sometimes wish she was into it but I have to accept her for who she is and we do like a lot of other things together . So its pretty much on my own as far as any diaper related stuff at this stage.

My g/f knows and accepts it as part of what makes me the guy she loves! She doesn't participate (yet! one day, hopefully), but never tells me not to wear. Sometimes when I wear diapers she doesn't even notice until she pinches/smacks my butt lol

I had a long time friend/partner that was intersex XY female but lived as a male for 30 years that knew and was also incontinent.

he always felt like a male and lived as a male.

https://novonordiskfonden.dk/en/news/more-women-than-expected-are-genetically-men/

We could hang out in diapers and feel normal.

• Like 1

My wife knows and accepts the fact i like wearing and using diapers but wants no part of them.Its been like this in the open at least since 2010 when her outlock on life changed.