LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you tell your Friends?

How did you tell friends about your fetish or lifestyle? I told a friend, I don't know. Another has told me her fetish and wants my knowledge but honestly I'm always afraid that it will be told if I tell who I told the other friend I told it because she is much in the BDSM area and therefore I trust her somehow more. I find it generally hard to trust someone and talk about it. The positive is just that you no longer have to hide it extremely for fear of being caught.

I told one group home staff member when I was drunk that I’m a diaper lover. He’s asexual like me and openly talks about his bondage so I felt comfortable. All the other staff think I wear nappies due to incontinence. Which has it happens I’m becoming more incontinent from wearing 24/7..

• Like 1

I have a few friends in my adulthood who may be in the know, 1 girl I told, 1 friend I accidentally sent a wrong photo to, his girlfriend at the time, neighbor who saw something of which shouldnt have been seen.

A girl I was letting stay at my place until she gave birth may have seen a bag of diapers while she was staying, never mentioned anything

Another friend who was using my computer to show me something on the internet, I was over his shoulder when he started typing in "d-a" and of course this site showed up in the url bar as one of those bookmarked or recent visited sites, he is a proficient typer so he didnt need to look at the the keyboard as he typed... But nothing ever came of it. This friend will be in town this week staying at my place and I am expecting a delivery from ABU which got delayed to a time he will be here at my place. But, a few years before, we were in a grocery store and we were heading to checkout, our path took us down the protective undergarment aisle, he stopped and pointed at a pack of Depends and proclaimed: "Old people pants" then we went to checkout.

The girl I told was ok with it but shortly after I told her, she mentioned she would never wear a diaper.

Friend I accidentally sent a photo to, I meant to send a different image but the messenger app I used, you selected your photo, and without thinking I hit ok and it automatically sent it. It was one of those professional AB site photos, I did some immediate damage control and he was all cool about it, But he did tell his girlfriend and the next time I saw them together, she mentioned if I wanted, she could change my diaper, that alone was amazing! she was training to be a nurse at the time and bonus points for her being Asian <3. Nothing else came up from her, a few years later my friend brought it up but not in any negative view.

I was casually lounging in my apartment expecting to be left alone for the rest of the day, I was diapered at the time, a friend in my apartment building suddenly needed me for something in his apartment, I was bending over to pick something up, I guess my shirt pulled up on my back and a little something peaking above my pants waist... He joked about it for a while after that but never out loud so others could hear if we were in public.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Windelbaby said:

How did you tell friends about your fetish or lifestyle?

I didn't, never have and never will.  Some do but I see no reason to tell anyone and no possible benefit or positive outcome for me if I did.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It didn't really end well when I told my supposed friends about it on a group chat. Granted, I didn't know them in real life, so I can't really say that they were truly my ride or die friends because we only had a couple things in common.

• Like 2

I have no need to tell my friends. I've told my Wife and Boyfriend who obviously deserve to know but friends . . . Why? If they were into the same kink I guess it makes sense but otherwise I see no point and nothing to be gained.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Do they change you?

No I change myself. I wouldn't want them to change me unless I'm mentally/physically unable to do it myself which I'm not. Acceptance is more important for me and I wear discreetly in front of people but its very obvious I'm wearing because when I need a bowel movement I go straight away and if that means in front of staff I do this. They think it's because of incontinence. I just change right away when I can and don't make a fuss about it.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 5:40 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

I have no need to tell my friends. I've told my Wife and Boyfriend who obviously deserve to know but friends . . . Why? If they were into the same kink I guess it makes sense but otherwise I see no point and nothing to be gained.

On 6/21/2023 at 1:23 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

My friends don't discuss their underwear, why would I discuss mine?

On 6/20/2023 at 10:17 PM, rusty pins said:

I didn't, never have and never will.  Some do but I see no reason to tell anyone and no possible benefit or positive outcome for me if I did.

It was about the friend who told about your fetish and asked for mine I was unsure whether I should tell it.

• Like 1

I would never tell vanilla friends that I have a diaper fetish. The reason I wouldn't tell them is it would be unreasonable to expect them to understand. I never worry about vanilla friends finding out I wear because it is reasonable to expect a friend to understand I wear for need.

I have 2 sets of friends, those of vanilla persuasion along with kinky friends. All my kink friends are fully aware that I enjoy wearing diapers. I trust them to not out me to anyone outside our relationship because the first rule of any kink is consent. They would never tell anyone, anything, unless I consented to it beforehand.

I know I've mentioned it here before but I had a close personal friend who was fully aware I was transgender and came out to me as feeling transgender himself. We used to go clothes shopping together but nothing sexual since he was happily married. I never mentioned my diaper fetish because there was nothing to be gained by telling him. When I moved to the Midwest we kept in touch through email and the occasional call. He called one day and while we were chatting he asked me if he could ask a personal question and I said sure. He said are you Freta B Wet? I was shocked for a moment but told yes, how did you know? It turns out he too was a member here in his female persona.

When I went to my first ABDL munch in Kansas City, the person running it whom I didn't recognize as anyone I knew asked me if I was (my eldest daughter's name whom I lived with when I moved out here) and I was shocked but said yes. It turns out my daughter was friends with his wife from a community College and they attended parties at my daughter and son in law's home. We are still fast friends.

I just realized this week that someone I used to know from the munch and other kinky activity is a member here and in a DD club I belong to. Small world.

I've said this many times here, go to a munch and meet other people that do understand your love of diapers. If there isn't a munch create one. If you build it, they will come.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

No matter how you meant it. I took it as it was. And the advice is still good anyway. We used to have a wall plaque that had a pix of a fish looking at a worm on a fishing hook and the text said "Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept it's mouth shut". That was hung next to the wall phone we had

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Windelbaby said:

It was about the friend who told about your fetish and asked for mine I was unsure whether I should tell it.

That would much depend upon who and what their fetish is. Is this person a gossip? Are they likely to spread it around? How are they likely to react? Remember that a lot of people with fetishes that are somewhat related to parts of ABDL (BDSM, TG/TV, etcetera) often think we are "sick."

Another thing. Once you let it out to anyone who you do not NEED to know specifically, you do not know where it will travel to from there. Also, what happens if you two have a nasty falling out? I used to have a wall sign of my own that read "CAUTION: Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"

In the development of the fetus, the frist two orafices that develop, and this is simultanious, are the mouth and the anus: DON'T confuse them!You could end up in deep shit!!

• Like 2
On 10/7/2023 at 10:51 AM, Windelbaby said:

There is only one reason for you to have that conversation with someone, and it's because you intend to have a romantic relationship.   In that case, truth is probably best.  If you can't trust them, don't have a romantic relationship.

Other than that, I don't want to know about your fetish and have no reason to share mine.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, spark said:

There is only one reason for you to have that conversation with someone, and it's because you intend to have a romantic relationship.   In that case, truth is probably best.  If you can't trust them, don't have a romantic relationship.

Other than that, I don't want to know about your fetish and have no reason to share mine.

I'm AuADHD and Aromantic, so that's not necessarily true.

Though I'm certainly not sharing it with vanilla friends, but I have some very close kink friends, who we trust each other with our deepest desires, those are the people who get to know me on that level. Generally other people with ASD as our minds think alike and can be frank without getting emotional.

I have kink friends that don't need to know this information either though as I have different kinks and I don't find it necessary to always include my middle/DL side in kink play.

12 minutes ago, dl_ashlee said:

I'm AuADHD and Aromantic, so that's not necessarily true.

Though I'm certainly not sharing it with vanilla friends, but I have some very close kink friends, who we trust each other with our deepest desires, those are the people who get to know me on that level. Generally other people with ASD as our minds think alike and can be frank without getting emotional.

I have kink friends that don't need to know this information either though as I have different kinks and I don't find it necessary to always include my middle/DL side in kink play.

I'm pretty much asexual, so I wouldn't share with any of my friends, and I don't talk about fetishes with my friends.

It is a completely different thing if they notice the diaper and comment.  BTW- I don't know if they would.  Maybe if I had some sort of diaper-related malfunction, but it's just not a conversation I expect to have.  But, that's different than volunteering the information to somebody who didn't ask, nor need to know.

I guess if it's some kind of fetish-related event, and it was appropriate to share, and you felt safe sharing, then by all means- let them know.  It sounds like the kind of thing that is AB/DL fiction.  You share that you like to wear diapers and suddenly find a willing participant in your desire.  

• Like 1

Part of me wants to tell someone about my diaper fetish and part of me wants to keep it a secret just cause it gives me such a thrill with it being a secret. The part of me that wants to tell is the part that wants to tell my girlfriend and see what her reaction would be and if she would be into it also and If I could get her to diaper me and be my mamma. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Young1 said:

I haven't told any of my friends.... im too scared too 

Firstly, I did not know that assessing one's underwear choices with others is even a part of the discussion or required in any way.

Secondly, relationships are not usually based on one's underwear choices.

Should it ever come up, it is something that requires little or no discussion and is passed over with little attention or explanation. Only you care more than they do.

So, forget it. Pay it no heed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any of my friends and family except for my wife need not know What kind of underwear or diapers I wear. Do any other people discuss what kind of underwear they wear?

• Like 1