LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've got you covered

My quick answer, is yes! But I wear mostly for fun, and I’m old school, plastic/rubber pants. I would say, it’s all of the above though, I like my covers for many reasons. 

• Like 2

Wear (disposable) only at night always topped with a cloth pull-on diaper and a plastic pant.  Cloth and plastic pants contain leaks but are primarily for childhood memories.

• Like 2

I don't normally use a cover, but I do really like the ones you see in japan. They not only look really nice, but also super comfy as well. I wish I knew where I could get one to try.

• Like 2

Only when I have a diaper on.  I have some female gray short shorts (looks like sweat pants) that I wear to help hold them up.  For pulls, I don't wear a cover as they pretty much stay in place as is.

"Diaper Covers"?  Would you run that by me again? This time in English

I'd say about half and half.  Many times my diapers are low end and I wear a diaper cover (waterproof pant) for leak protection especially on days when I have off and the house to myself.  I don't want to leak on the newer Lazy-Boy chairs, and there have been times when I have ended up with a big mess in my diaper that has found it's way out of containment in a few areas.

On occasion - like when I get up on non-work days and I'm close to capacity, I'll put on one of my Kins terry lined pants as a safety margin.  Many a time that terry has soaked up some nasty surprise that would have otherwise ended up on the couch!   My couch is junk anyway (over 20 years old), but doesn't mean I want it to stink like a sewer (and look like it at that).

• 2 weeks later...

I always wear either rubber bloomers or Protec briefs for leak protection . I don’t worry about sound as I don’t move and discretion there’s no need ( I always look like I am wearing a large black diaper  do to silicone filled neoprene pelvic restraint , hides my actual diaper )