LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving signs in public

Haves anybody deliberately left there diaper on top of the trash in public restrooms hoping that someone sees it!? Maybe another dl or ab?? All the time I change in public bathroom and leave the diaper right on top so someone sees it! I want people to see it as normal. I change and my truck sometimes and stop to get gas in set it in the trash cans so people can see it. I even took a extra diaper in when changing in a public stall and left a clean diaper on the back of the toilet hoping that the next person goes in and sees it and trys it! I know adults wearing diapers are common among old people and not a 36 yr old man and most people wouldn’t give a care if they caught you in a diaper, but I wish it was more normal! If Gays and lesbians, transsexuals can be a normal and acceptable part of society then so can adults in diapers…. RIGHT???

I hope one day I walk in to public restrooms and see trash can half full of abdl diapers!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

If I have to change in a restroom, I put my used diaper in the trash but push it down in the bin.  If I toss used wet diapers in a public trash can, they are double bagged up and tied so even if the trash can is full, no one will be able to see what is in the bag.  I would never leave a diaper in a restroom for someone to use.  Even if someone needed a diaper (and why would they if they don't wear, and if they do wear they would have one of their own to change into), you never know what someone may have done to that diaper as a prank.  Itching powder sprinkled inside or worse.  Anyone would be taking a chance putting on a fresh diaper they found in a restroom.  I know there are people who wear pads, disposable underwear and adult diapers.  I don't need to see someone's used diaper laying on top of the trash to remind me of that fact.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No, I am NOT an exhibitionit! I have too much class for that. Why some persons want to force their fetish on  the non-consenting, I have no idea. And that is just that, since "deliberately" was used. That could only be thep purpose

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I feel it's important to point out a couple of things.

1. Gay, lesbian and transgender people ARE and always have been normal. It's not that they can or can't be, they ARE.

2. The term transsexual is a very old, outdated term that carries a lot of harm. A more accurate and inclusive term is transgender.

3. Comparing wearing diapers to sexual orientation and gender identity is flawed at best and far closer to offensive. They are nothing even remotely close to one another.

4. Absolutely I don't leave signs in public. Other adults don't need or most likely want to know about me or others wearing diapers. Shoving that in their face just feels pretty offensive and a show of poor social skills and understanding, at least in my view.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Leaving a new clean diaper behind, might be a kindness, and could be a Godsend to someone in a bad situation. I can sort of see that. ? 

The good or ill of an act is based not on what one may wish to construe it, but on 3 things. How freely was it done, 2 with what level of knowledge and 3 the intent. Those are what it objectiviely IS. None of those is based on how observers may wish to perceive i, only how the person doing the deed did it. Sonce the desired end was exhibitionistic, than THAT is what defines. What it "might" be viewed or interpreted as are creations of an outside observer and have nothing to do with the three characteristics I mentioned above and, having nothing to do with the actor, have nothing to say about any moral evaluation of that act

Besides which, would you put on a diaper that you found just lying around/

In some public women restrooms, occassionally I see tampon or pad boxes with a "Free Please take one if you need one" sign.  I can kind of see leaving a clean diaper (preferably in a large ziploc bag with a sign on it saying "free please use if you need" or something similar on it. But maybe leaving a diaper in a family restroom or one of the restrooms designed for disabled use that have the adult changing tables (okay those are rare indeed) would be places where there's a greater chance of other random users having a need for it? I mean, if I found a random adult diaper in the ladies' room, I'd think "oh no, some grandma forgot her diaper! Hope she doesn't piss/ shit herself!" 

• Like 1

Just NO................... and it sounds like a fetish dude who wants to involve people in his kink. People don't want to be involved in your kink and you shouldn't be doing that cause it could land you in prison and on the sex offender registry.  

• Like 3

I just wouldn't do it no way! it is one thing if I have to go into a restroom, change a diaper, and take care of it we're proud. it is quite another If I'm going into a restroom and leaving evidence behind. people do use diapers in public in public restrooms, and I've seen many of them in the trash cans. I figure if they're there, there's a reason for it, but I would never ever leave clean diapers in a restroom, because that would mean that somebody else would be exposed to my Need for diapers, and I don't want people that I don't No trying to figure out why I would be doing that.

If I have to go into a public restroom and change, I will make sure that I take everything out with me or place appropriate garbage in a receptacle, but I will not put My knee out there for everybody else to see or to know about. To and he's in our euro I also don't wanna end up in a situation where I would be considered A bad guy in on an SOR somewhere - the type of people we have around in the world today, The wrong person getting the wrong idea could end up ohh we meet up getting someone in a lot of trouble which is not needed. It is one thing if people around you know you need a diaper and you need to use them, it's another thing to have them know about it, because if someone knows about it, and it's close to you, 99% of the time they're not going to be blabbing it to everyone around you.

People that know of your need and the reason why you wear diapers, that's one thing, going to leave evidence around for others to figure out. the proper thing to do is to make sure make sure you're carrying the right disposal supplies with you so you can drop A diaper into a proper receptacle, and make sure that you're dropping your trash with it. You don't leave a diaper anywhere in the bathroom for someone else to find. That's just a big fat no for me.

As I said I don't want the wrong person getting the wrong idea and ending up on somebody's watch watch list because someone gets someone gets the wrong idea. It's way too easy for somebody to put one and one together and get 1000 in the way the world works today. we all know that 1 + 1 = 2, but if the wrong two people put the wrong 1 + 1 together they can get an answer that makes no sense and can get someone into a heck of a lot of trouble and as @Kawaharu States, we don't need somebody making the wrong assumption and getting anyone into trouble!

Brian

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Well, I can agree with you partly on this. Yes, I do not go out of my way to hide my diapers. I go outside in the summer early in the morning or late at night in just my diaper and a shirt. I have been caught a few times and I don't really care. I run around my house in just a diaper and shirt daily and if someone comes to the door without calling first, they get to see what they see. I am not into the AB stuff but I agree diapers should be accepted more in soceity just like other groups seem to be now as you said. If I have to change in a public bathroom, Sometimes I will walk out of the stall with my rolled up wet diaper in hand, and sometimes I carry black plastic bags. Here at work my diapers get up in a black plastic bag and then put in the trash. Everyone I work with in my department knows I wear diapers and I don't try to hide it much. I mean I don't flaunt it, but I also don't hide it. If my shirt raises up when reaching, I don't panic and slam it down. So what I wear diapers. Diapers make my life easier and better and keep my pants dry during my episodes of extreme OAB. And at night they allow me a good night's sleep because whether I pee in my sleep, or wake and pee. I never have to get out from under my warm covers. I just let it out and drift back to sleep. It is really stupid and sad how society has treated diapers and people who wear them for need or want. I promote diapers anytime I can to people and I am proud of my diapers. I do walk a fine line though between forcing others to see my diapers, and letting others see or know that I wear diapers. I won't for instance walk through Target in just a diaper and shirt, and I won't go outside in the middle of the day in just a diaper and shirt. But I will late at night and in the morning. (except now when it is freaking -4 Deg. with a wind chill of -28 here in Northern Ohio) But I still do only wear a diaper and shirt around the house. There is nothing wrong with anyone at any age still using diapers for convenience or need at all.  Gaming is one prime example where a diaper is a great solution. Hours can be spent online playing games and you don't have to stop the game/get killed because you have to pee. Just let it out in your diaper and keep playing. I know a few who wear diapers for that. Stay padded and wet. Merry Christmas.

AMEN and totally agree with you on this one

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Thanks! :) 

I'm diapered all the time as well. Even at home I am in just a diaper and a t-shirt or onesie on all the time and it's pretty much normal for me. Where I live I have often gone out in a t-shirt dress and a diaper on and I don't flaunt it like so many fetish guys do. I just go about my business and life. I know I wear diapers and I am medically required to be in them. I know I am proud that I am kept in diapers but I don't flaunt it to anyone. Although I do talk about being diapered and I help promote wearing diapers as normal and healthy. I do walk a very fine line between forcing it upon people and letting people see and know that I wear diapers for medical need. I also agree that diapers needs to be more accepted in society.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

AMEN and totally agree with you on this one

@Kawaharu

as everyone alludes to: there's no harm and people wearing diapers for necessity, convenience, or because they like them, there's no reason someone shouldn't be able to walk around their own house in a T shirt a diaper or whatever they want to walk around in. What you do behind your own door is your own business.  if you can go to a business that is AB friendly or DL friendly, then that's great, because everyone will know what you may need simply by you stating it or if someone is very good at what they do, they can size you up in an instant. If you go out in public, the best thing is not to attract attention to yourself unnecessarily. people who are in our fetish or in our community know but there are certain times where it would be appropriate for us to be dressed that way, and there's times where we have to keep it under wraps, because there are so many people out there that don't quite understand what the heck we're doing or why we do it, and they can make assumptions that are untrue, and can be hurtful if taken too far.

There's been times myself when I've played video games and I've had a diaper on, and it's a lot easier if you just let it happen, because your diaper is there to help you. I'm so used to wearing diapers now that it's just like falling off a log: it's as common as me putting on a shirt in the morning, and I get to the point where it's just something that normally happens. i'm not they kind of guy that's going to try to hide what I am well who I am, and I'm not going to hide the need. this does not necessarily mean that I'm not using discretion when I'm going somewhere cause I do, but if I'm at home, and I want to be comfortable, I don't end up thinking and I can't be. The worst thing that can happen is if you're not comfortable in your own skin or in your own place. if you go somewhere else, the rules can be different, and you should be prepared to deal with those rules, but no one should be afraid and no one should be worrying about being themselves, because that is the best thing.

As we all understand, diapers have done wonders for many of us!  I don't know why it took me song to get to that realization, But I'm glad that I'm finally here and I'm accepting myself for when what I am. i'm not going to hide what I am or who I am, and I'm not gonna hide the fact that diapers have helped my stress level and My overall uh ability to handle many situations. I don't worry so much anymore all of my stress is down to zero or pretty darn close. one of the things that people have to realize is not to sweat the small stuff, because that's half of the reason why people have problems with depression: diapers help me with that depression and they help me with my feelings that I've had for many years, and I wouldn't change that for $1,000,000 nor would I try to hide it!

the most important thing is to be yourself, but you remember that you need to use discretion, because not everybody else around you needs to know of your need or your fetish, and not every one understands our need our fetishes or why we do what we do We don't need to end up explaining our histories to every Person In the world. We need to be proud of who we are and what we are, and not be afraid of it, embrace it and roll with it and just let it happen, because that is the most important thing that you can do!

Brian

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Awesome, glad to know there are more like me for sure. Especially ladies! :) Yep, I have been 24/7 over 10 years now, and at night more than 15 years. I will admit to always having loved diapers, and I am not upset at all that I have a medical need for them too. Diapers rule! LOL They are not sexual for me, just awesome. I will admit women in diapers is cool as heck too! :) Thanks and Merry Christmas. 

That's so cool. I have been in diapers since my 20's and since then have been kept in them permanently. Being an adult baby, helps me cope and deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers. It's even on my medical records that I have to wear diapers and I have a medical need to them. Diapers are way better than adult underwear. It's why I am not ashamed of being in diapers.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I feel it's important to point out a couple of things.

1. Gay, lesbian and transgender people ARE and always have been normal. It's not that they can or can't be, they ARE.

2. The term transsexual is a very old, outdated term that carries a lot of harm. A more accurate and inclusive term is transgender.

3. Comparing wearing diapers to sexual orientation and gender identity is flawed at best and far closer to offensive. They are nothing even remotely close to one another.

4. Absolutely I don't leave signs in public. Other adults don't need or most likely want to know about me or others wearing diapers. Shoving that in their face just feels pretty offensive and a show of poor social skills and understanding, at least in my view.

I also note that adults wearing diapers is also normal.   What isn't 'normal' is deliberately exposing yourself to random members of the public.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Well, I can agree with you partly on this. Yes, I do not go out of my way to hide my diapers. I do go outside in the summer early in the morning or late at night in just my diaper and a shirt. I have been caught a few times by a stranger walking the street and I don't really care. I run around my house in just a diaper and shirt daily and if someone comes to the door without calling first and the door is open, they get to see what they see. I am not into the AB stuff but I do agree diapers should be accepted more in society just like other groups seem to be now as you said. If I have to change in a public bathroom, Sometimes I will walk out of the stall with my rolled up wet diaper in hand as I put it in the trash can and I do bury it some, and sometimes I carry black plastic bags. Here at work my diapers get up in a black plastic bag and then put in the trash. Everyone I work with in my department knows I wear diapers and I don't try to hide it much. I mean I don't flaunt it, but I also don't hide it. If my shirt raises up when reaching, I don't panic and slam it down. So what I wear diapers. Diapers make my life easier and better and keep my pants dry during my episodes of extreme OAB. And at night they allow me a good night's sleep because whether I pee in my sleep, or wake and pee. I never have to get out from under my warm covers. I just let it out and drift back to sleep. It is really stupid and sad how society has treated diapers and people who wear them for need or want. I promote diapers anytime I can to people and I am proud of my diapers. I do walk a fine line though between forcing others to see my diapers, and letting others see or know that I wear diapers. I won't for instance walk through Target in just a diaper and shirt, and I won't go outside in the middle of the day in just a diaper and shirt. But I will late at night and in the morning. (except now when it is freaking -4 Deg. with a wind chill of -28 here in Northern Ohio) But I still do only wear a diaper and shirt around the house. There is nothing wrong with anyone at any age still using diapers for convenience or need at all.  Gaming is one prime example where a diaper is a great solution. Hours can be spent online playing games and you don't have to stop the game/get killed because you have to pee. Just let it out in your diaper and keep playing. I know a few who wear diapers for that. Stay padded and wet. Merry Christmas.

Well I guess I said it wrong cause I do roll my diapers up but I don’t bury them in the trash. I’m not trying to force it on anyone that doesn’t want it but maybe sparking someone’s Curiosity. Before I was ok with being a dl if I would have see a little monsters diaper in the trash it would have made me curious. I went to work for a trash company at a transfer station back in 2013 and they brought in a load of adult diapers that had gotten wet somehow. (100s of brand new packs) that’s what sparked my Curiosity. Then I started looking and ended up ordering my first pack!

• Like 1

I try to not be so obvious when throwing away diapers in public, i try to make sure i have other trash items to throw away with it and in a seperate bag that way it doesnt gross out workers or rest area attendants. 

They dont really need to see that. Thats my opinion though. 

• Like 2

No because that's disrespectful and disgusting.  Plus it just shows what kind of person you are if you do such things.

I put my uses/soiled diapers in a lavender scented disposable trash bag,  it my diaper is messy i double bag it.  And make every attempt to put it as far down in the trash can as i can.  If the trash is full. Ill put it in my diaper bag and toss it later when i can.  

2 hours ago, BabyAshtonMarie81 said:

No because that's disrespectful and disgusting.  Plus it just shows what kind of person you are if you do such things.

I put my uses/soiled diapers in a lavender scented disposable trash bag,  it my diaper is messy i double bag it.  And make every attempt to put it as far down in the trash can as i can.  If the trash is full. Ill put it in my diaper bag and toss it later when i can.  

This is a perfect example of being responsible!  Anyone who needs to change their diapers in a public restroom when out and about should follow BabyAshtonMarie's example.

• Like 1

Not deliberately, but once, because my pull-ups were too wet, I had to deposit it in the washroom-bin of my local bar. 
Even if I put it to the bins bottom and covered it with some paper-tissues, I was worried the next day, that the owner may find it by emptying the bin. So I wasn't too proud of it. Usually I dispose my diapers or pull-ups at home or directly in the trash container at work.

Regarding the extra unused diaper, I rather think it is a waste of money. 
Of course I would smile seeing it, but wouldn't dare to put it on, or take it with me. And those who clean up, will just throw it away - with some disgust probably. Especially if someone else "toys around" with it and drops it on the floor.

• Like 2

A lot depends on your point of view. Someone leaving it out sitting ontop of the trash can is probably someone being an asshole, so they could get there jollys off by forcing someone else to get involved in there stuff. Now to be honest, not had too many cases  where I needed to change in a public restroom, but, other than the bagging and tossing the paper towels I used to dry my hands atop of it, I normaly do not make an effert to hide the used diaper. Lets be honest here, less someone is digging into the trash, thats not something thats going to be visable. Well, allright, some of the brightly coloured abdl diaps might be visable, even when bagged in a black bag. Still, unless your doing something like leave the diaper sitting on top of the trash can, its not really going to be noticable. Well, again, unless someone is digging into the trash to dig stuff out. Not even the janeters are going to bother looking to see whats in there.  On the other hand, don't count on that in an airport restroom. They sometimes inspect the trash, looking for drugs and other things that people dump rather than draging through customs.

• Like 1