LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could cure your health issues

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

If you could cure your health issues would you?  

As to bladder issues, yes.  As I've joked with my Urologist, if I this was just machinery, I'd replace the control system and the bladder and be fine....  Not going to happen in this life time.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Oh, is that EVEN a question?! Most DEFINITELY buddy! I'd cure all my ailments  then I'd be free to walk around, have my own place, travel to visit you guys in person, then I'd order up the the biggest supply of megamax diapers ever, baby bottles, pacis, and whatever else I could think of, and just chill out like there's no tomorrow!?????♥️? And I would take a LOT of pictures and videos of myself just being the CUTEST little guy ever!????♥️?????

Nope. My health issues allow me to live a care free life. My wife's job is one where she works by taking care of me through a state program + we get disability money. It's so much better to deal with the inconveniences of my health condition than to deal with the stress and struggles of a normal life.

• Like 1

I woud love to recover 100% frm the stroke I had in July 2021 but my neurogist is an idiot and doesn't know how to reverse a stroke. Getting recovered but so far it's taen almost 17 months.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hiii!

Oh boy! What a thought provoking subject. I would give up diabetes, stage 3 kidney failure and chronic hip pain, but I think I'd keep the rest. To me life's aches and inconveniences remind me that I still woke up looking at the green side of the grass. "Adapt and overcome" builds strength and well what ever an individual can gain from it. Anyhow I'll cut myself off.

Luv 'n hugs to all ❤

?‍♂️

• Like 2

I sure could use a back that doesn't leave my legs trembling in pain after standing for 3 minutes. And it would be nice not to need six medications just to see a reason to go on another day.

Probably the point of the question: I don't care about the bladder leaks, they can stay or go and I'm gonna wear anyway.

• Like 1

Technically, I would love it if for some reason I didn't have to deal with as much pain as I'm dealing with now. i'm constantly dealing with allergies, coughing, sneezing, not being able to see, headaches asthma and the whole 9 yards. I can't handle the allergy is without having the medicines on board,, and it looks like I have about 14 medicines that I take every day or every other day or whatever. The reason why I have most of these meds is because of either asthma or pain. Thing that is subjective to each individual. if I say something hurts, it might be as minor as a small bleeding cut to something that is more severe like severe arthritis or asthma attack

Throughout my life I have been told That I should be proud of who I am and thankful for the life I have. I am both proud and thankful. sometimes things in life don't exactly happen the way you want them to. We all have aches and pains yes, and it does suck! I deal with my CP just like anybody else that deals with a disabling condition, and one of the things that I have learned about my CP is that it might it might get worse over time, but as long as I can move around and do what I wanna do and do it without too much inconvenience to myself, I will continue to be the person I wanna be doing what I want to do, and the disability goes along for the ride. I can't change what I've been given as far as my disability goes, and I don't think I would want to change my life as I have lived it because, because if I did that, it would be a hell Of a lot different. each experience that I have dealt with, i've dealt with my disability i've dealt with death i've dealt with marriages and Anniversaries and holidays and birthdays and other significant events. everything that I've done in my life regardless of what it was, my disability is along for the ride, my pain goes with me, and I have to be able to sometimes adaptive equipment because maybe my body decides one day that it isn't gonna function the way it should.

There are times that I wish that I could walk like my friends do. there are times that I wish I could drive like my friends do, or that I could work jobs like my Parents are my friends do. there entities that I feel that I might have missed because of the fact of my disability, but one of the things that I've always remembered in my entire life is: you're only given your life once, so you better take it and enjoy it while it lasts, because you're not always guaranteed to be able to get up the next day and be able to do what you did Yesterday or the day before that or the day before that. you have to take your life as it comes. Sometimes you take a big bite of the life sandwich and it is not Something that tastes good, or something that you expect to be nasty, but sometimes well that old life sandwich it hits you in the head. you have to figure out ways to be able to live your life to the fullest extent possible, even when you have a disability, even when you have severe Severe pain, even when you feel like you can't even walk 10 feet. it sucks believe me I know it I know it, I know it well! and many people on DD also know it including our illustrious leader Mikey!

as I stated, in another post where someone says if someone could cure your incontinence, would you do that?  some people comment in response to that and I think it was if you could take a pill to remove your incontinence would you? many people said that they would, depending on their situation, while others said that they probably would not. When someone says to me would you trade your cerebral palsy for something else, or would you give up A bad part of your life to make it better, Would I?

Cerebral palsy is Thing that I deal with every day. it doesn't matter if I'm one year old or less, it doesn't matter then I'm 50 years old period i've dealt with this disabling condition all my life. I've had experiences that are built around my condition or around things that we do as a family, and for the most part most of the things that we do as a family we do the same things, celebrate the same holidays, go to our grandparents houses or our uncles houses, or just go places that are fun to the park to the lake or whatever. those things never change or shouldn't change period just because you have a disabled and condition does not mean your life has to be Has to be any different than somebody that is not disabled. Other people May also be disabled, but it's not physical: those can be things like psychological psychiatric emotional or whatever, but they also are disabled, and they deal with their own demons every day. i'll give you an example: alcohol drugs and things like that are demons that everyone deals with if they're not careful. opioids and opiates are a good example of the drugs, sometimes sometimes people have trouble dealing with that addiction, or they have trouble dealing with the emotional trauma, so they end up falling backwards and sometimes there is There isn't any one there to catch them. sometimes sometimes there are, and for those people that's awesome!

I say that if I had my choice: the one thing that I would like to be able to do would be to remove as much pain for my life as possible, but then would your life be any better?  Physical pain and emotional pain are things that you can help, but I don't think you could ever remove all the pain from somebody's life, and using drugs to help them Deal with the pain sometimes is advisable, other times it is not. in my case, I use the As I do so I can function. if I don't need a drug, I don't ask for it, and the Doctor is very aware of the drugs they do take, even though somebody walking into my room right now and looking at my bookshelf would be amazed at the type of drugs I have to take. many of these are asthmatic inhalant medications, and so some of them may not be showing on the shelf, but I use those drugs when I have asthma attack. some of the asthma attacks are linked to Coughing fits and other things, and in order for me to stop having asthma attacks I have to take omeprazole for acid relief in order to stop that.

The only thing that I would question is this?: if you had to make the choice, and you were disabled, like me with CP or other condition, and you are a diaper lover or an adult baby needed diapers, would you give up that part of your life to make your life better, or would you say the heck with this i'm just gonna run with it? I can't say for 100% certainty that I would want to give up certain parts certain parts of my life to get other parts of my life better, but I don't like the fact that pain seems to be prevalent as you get older, but you also have to realize that the older you get your body does get weaker your joints end up getting beat on and everything else, so you have to be careful with your body. I have been carrying bags on my back ever since I was about 14, and each year my back would get stronger, and sometimes what would happen is I would be carrying things that felt like I was carrying a mac truck on my back. i'd fall backwards on my back or fall forwards on my back, but I'd have to get up and move again. Eventually my back would just give out common cause it can't carry anything on it because it's just too heavy and balance needs to be adjusted. my balance is not the best as it used to be, so caring things on my back is not a good idea either. my back does hurt like Mikey's does, but nowhere is near to the point where I can't even get up! I don't think I'd want those pains, but as you age you end up dealing with things that you can't change: what if you ended up with dementia or Alzheimer's or something like that something bad? then you would probably ask yourself would you give it up? answer probably would be yes because you want your brains or you want your work: dementia takes away your brain alzheimer's takes away your brain, Parkinson's takes away your body, so your brain is locked in a shell that cannot be used. that sucks, as my grandfather has died of this condition and I wouldn't want to wish these things are my worst enemy: it can take a very very strong young person whether male or female, and make them really weak and not know what's going on, very quickly depending on what type of situation you're dealing with.

So in my case, I ask is that the Lord Give me the strength and the ability to do what I can do for as long as I can, and give me the ability to live my life to the best of my ability, as pain free as possible, with the support subsystems necessary so I can live here in my without having to go to a facility. In the olden days or several years ago, before they changed the rules, they would probably find a way to put somebody like me in a facility because I'm wearing a diaper or because I need specialized care. They would stick me in a place like VAC, which is the Vermont Achievement Center, and there are many people here who I can tell them a story about that, and I never ever wanna return to a place like that. i've heard horror story after horror story about what can happen in those types of places, where a person who loves their family member puts them in a place like this, bad things happen person dies end of story! it is a very tragic end when it has to happen that way. I want to be able to learn to accept What I have to deal with, and then accept it and move forward. one of the things that I had to learn in my life is that stress is something that I don't need.

Thanks to people on DD, they've helped me in so many ways! I don't have to worry about much stress, because I can always come back here and be in a stress free environment, or at least an environment that does not have as much stress as the world around us. many people are who they are because they want to be in a position where they don't want to worry about the adult world, at least for awhile anyway, and that's why their adult babies, or their adult kids, or they find ways to be able to Going to little space, even for a short while. this is because they understand what it is that they need, and being in little space allows them for the short time to not have to worry about things like this.

However I don't think I would give up being incontinent or a diaper lover. These two things things I can deal with pay i'd rather be incontinent both ways than have the disease alzheimer's or dementia or something that changes the way I am, so all I am is a drooling idiot at somebody feeds either with a fork or interveneously. I want to be known as the guy that was always there to help people and not some drooling mess sitting in a hospital bed not being able to say hello! i've seen what that is like because my grandparents were both very very sick! they helped me to understand and have empathy and sympathy for others for any situation, but I certainly wouldn't want to change the life I have lived or the things I have done simply because I am dealing with one dynamic thing after another that I want to eliminate Period of course I want to get rid of the pain, but I also have to realize that some pain is part of what makes us who we are, and for that that would be like taking a piece of you away.

Brian

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Probably the point of the question: I don't care about the bladder leaks, they can stay or go and I'm gonna wear anyway.

THAT'S the spirit Mikey!????????♥️?????♥️??

On 12/3/2022 at 9:04 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Of course I would! Been trying to do just that since 1998. And my health issues don't have anything to do with diapers.