LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An ABDL making us all look bad

1) Don't spring fetishes as a surprise to someone AFTER you marry them.

2) If the other person is not interested then they're not interested. Trying to force people into your fetish is a huge no-no. If they want no part of your fetish and you can't live with that you need to decide if your relationship will be fulfilling. Again, do this BEFORE getting married!

3) If the person in this is on here... Come on, man. Your wife doesn't even seem to be saying you CAN'T enjoy baby time, she just into it. Stop acting like a dick!

(Finally, I'm aware a lot of posts like this on Reddit can be "exercises in creative fiction" but I like to believe people are being honest unless there is proof otherwise... And I think we all have heard of other stories like this.)

• Like 7

@Elfy

1 hour ago, Elfy said:

2) If the other person is not interested then they're not interested. Trying to force people into your fetish is a huge no-no. If they want no part of your fetish and you can't live with that you need to decide if your relationship will be fulfilling. Again, do this BEFORE getting married!

3) If the person in this is on here... Come on, man. Your wife doesn't even seem to be saying you CAN'T enjoy baby time, she just into it. Stop acting like a dick!

(Finally, I'm aware a lot of posts like this on Reddit can be "exercises in creative fiction" but I like to believe people are being honest unless there is proof otherwise... And I think we all have heard of other stories like this.)

one of the things that I think is most important is as you said they should not be springing something on somebody that you want to marry after the fact. I always wanted to make sure and always want to make sure that whoever is with me and wants to be with me and loves me, loves me for what and who I am, what I do and what I think and what I believe. if you wait till the last possible second to spring something on one of your significant others, this could somehow backfire. I have also heard of situations where a person may not be able to tell something to a significant other right away, because they're not sure exactly how to tell them. I've always been the type of guy that wants to be honest open and up front with somebody. that way they know what the heck they're getting, because There are times when individuals have to be able to disclose things to those they may want to spend the rest of their life with, and they might not know how. Honesty is always the best policy, that way everyone knows what they're getting into, and there are no surprises.

Telling your significant other about your fetishes is a good thing to do. however, if your significant other says that they are not willing to engage with you because that is not their thing, I agree that you shouldn't force the issue. It's one thing to ask your significant other if they want to engage from time to time, but if they keep saying no, or they are dead set against engaging with you because it is not their thing, no one should force the issue. this does not necessarily mean however that a significant other may not be interested at a certain time in the future, but if they tell you no, you shouldn't force the issue

If your significant other says that it is a no go as far as your fetish and hurt participation, I agree that you should not force the issue. Forcing it only causes issues that are worse or could be made worse. If your wife or your significant other decides that she is not interested an interacting in that type of play, that be a signal that it should be dropped.

however, if you want to engage in things like this, you should always have a Frank honest and open discussion about you and what you believe and what you want. having by having this conversation, both sides understand what it is that you want to engage in, why you like what you like, and if done properly, you may end up winding up with the ability to enjoy wearing diapers or enjoying the lifestyle without involving your significant other. if your significant other this it's that she or he is willing to allow you to engage and this type of play, or allows you to wear diapers, whether it be at night or 24/7, and they are OK with you doing these things, then you have just won a huge battle! if your significant other agrees to let you engage in your play, even if he or she does not, that's a big win!

as my mom used to say when I would make my point, and she would agree to something, don't push your luck! or you may end up losing out!

Brian

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, jeremy12312 said:

Agreed that she is absolutely 100% in the right, disagree that this all "makes us all look bad".  People who goof on this kink will do it regardless of how wonderful or awful its participants are. 

True, I just hate when someone among us gives those people a reason.

• Like 1

That is why you have to have a give and take in any relationship.  You come to a meeting of the minds.  You have times when you can do your thing, times when you can't and you abide by them.  Too many times I have read in these very forums where a guy starts out small with diapers and his wife agrees to let him have some special time, just now and then.  Once that happens the guy takes advantage and starts wearing more and more, pressing the boundaries.  It gets to the point where he doesn't give a crap about his wife or relationship.  He wants it all, no compromise!  I've been saying it for many years in the forums.  When you let your fetish take over your lifestyle, it controls you, you don't control it.  Moderation and I'd hate to have anything take over and fully control my life, whether it be a compulsion for drinking, gambling, golf or wearing diapers.  In the above situation, the wife is right to get out of the marriage right now and get on with her life.  The douche-bag of a husband doesn't care about her at all, she is nothing but his housekeeper and slave.  She deserves to have a better life for herself with someone who cares about her and I hope in the divorce she ends up with the house and gets a huge monthly alimony payment.  See how long her ex can afford to keep up his diapers when he doesn't have the money to pay for them anymore.

• Like 1

This is the second time I've read one of these lately. Last time, it was a child/teen who claimed that their mother was an ABDL forcing her fetish on her kids, and they were are their wits end about what to do. It was a total crock then, and it still is now. Somebody's out there writing this bogus crap about all those sick fetishists and the lives they're ruining, and there's no point arguing or discussing it like it's reality.

• Like 1

Wow. If that post is true (it's Reddit after all), then that dude is an absolute selfish douchebag. I wouldn't put up with any of that, or be guilt tripped into it, etc- and I'm an ABDL myself.  A partner should be treated with respect, not guiltripped and manipulated and forced into participating in a fetish, especially after they've made it clear they do not enjoy it. 100% asshole on the ABDL dude's part in this. The OP sounds like a nice lady. A lesser woman could easily use this to make the selfish asshole's life a living hell- what if she divorced him and ratted him out on social media? To his friends/ family?  She could easily take photos or make videos "Look what my disgusting ABDL husband does!" and she could video his dirty diapers left all over the place, or when his diapers leak all over the bed. :40_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1
On 11/22/2022 at 9:42 AM, Elfy said:

My thoughts are pretty much is that it seems both sides were withholding information from each other and in turn the relationship soured. Also it seems like there wasnt a love connection in the first place. If it takes effort to love someone then its not going to work out.

She wasn't accepting for who he was and he withheld information to her. Thats a #1 relationship killer right there.

How could she be accepting of him when all he really did was lie and selfishly manipulate her? He didn't tell her anything before they got married and then even when she found out 2 months later it wasn't because he was honest.

It's not possible to accept someone for who they are if all they do is lie about themself.

• Like 2

I fell like they needed sex/kink and relationship therapy, they both needed to understand each other's sides and boundaries. 

Plus he should be grateful for the fact that his wife didn't force him to stop his abdl lifestyle all together, and telling him to "grow up and get therapy" 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Grow up therapy ? W.D.F ? This guy don’t deserve to have a wife ! He lies , leaves his shitty diapers just laying around , he has No respect for his wife , not a drop , and to her , I say , and you go , you need somebody , that will show you respect , in the utmost !   And it sounds like , you will won the case , take him fer every thing he’s got ! 

I do agree with you as well

It is a troll post. OP posted a month ago in a different sub about being in a completely different kind of highly abusive relationship with a new long term boyfriend. OP also accidentally replied to themself in this thread under the same account, instead of switching to a sock puppet account to make the reply. It's another BS creative writing story whoring for karma. ? As soon as someone called them out for the other post a month ago they deleted the account.