LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It seems I got caught wearing!

Last week I was visiting my sister and brother they live in another state.  I took my brother and his other half out for Dinner.  And I was wearing a diaper.  Well after we were done we were getting ready to go we had different cars so he left with his other half and I had to use the bathroom as I am not happy about messing a diaper while near family and did not really want to go back to the house to take a shower or hear it from either him or my sister that I messed myself.

"Just so you know both my sister and my brother know about the diapers."

When I got up it seems my diaper was showing and my brother had txted me and told me that a bunch of people were laughing at me about it.  I texted him back and said. SO!  Like i give a crap.  I also told him that it is possible they were laughing at the converstation they were having.  So no one really knows.

And I truely do not care!

I am tagging some of my friends on here! 

@~Brian~ @BabyJeggySpideyBoy @froggy @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle @joey52 @Tai_kamiya @Young1 @Babygeebee @Fabricobbles @Scarth @DailyDi @iluvmydiapers

• Like 4

People can be such clods, Eddie.  I hope some day they need diapers too.  My dad thought that tough love could cure post stroke incontinence my mother had.  He got his due for insensitivity, he lost bowel control and needed diapers.

• Like 3

I sure hope it wasn’t you and your diaper, they were laughing at. I know you said, you don’t care. But it’s still over the top rude, for any adults to be acting that way, young kids maybe. They could have no idea, other then it’s medically necessary. So would anyone, or should anyone laugh at someone in a wheel chair, or with a cane? After all, it could be anyone of us, who have need, at some point. That would be an easy karma rebound, for anyone laughing at another. But maybe, it was truly something else they were laughing about, and your bother connected the dots wrongly. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

I sure hope it wasn’t you and your diaper, they were laughing at. I know you said, you don’t care. But it’s still over the top rude, for any adults to be acting that way, young kids maybe. They could have no idea, other then it’s medically necessary. So would anyone, or should anyone laugh at someone in a wheel chair, or with a cane? After all, it could be anyone of us, who have need, at some point. That would be an easy karma rebound, for anyone laughing at another. But maybe, it was truly something else they were laughing about, and your bother connected the dots wrongly. 

@AbabeBill  Your right we do not know I did not even notice them laughing as I am in my own little world when I am out and about.  And your right I do not care.  If  I did find out they were laughging at me I would have approched them and I would say what are you laughing at.  I know they would not know what to say or do or so forth.  I know they would not be a way for a come back on what I would have said.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@AbabeBill If  I did find out they were laughging at me I would have approched them and I would say what are you laughing at.  I know they would not know what to say or do or so forth.  I know they would not be a way for a come back on what I would have said.

Karma is patient @DiaperboyEddie12. No need to confront them. 

If they did laugh at you they will eventually get there own back. I.e. karma. Challenging them could have made it worse. 

My old sensei used to say that only fight you are guaranteed to win is the one you don't get into. 

Hugs. 

23 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Emotionally needy me can smile now lol

I didn't KNOW you were emotionally needing Mikey. That's just one MORE thing we have in common. Yay!????????????♥️????

• Haha 1

That sucks and people can be pricks. I hope that some day they wind up in diapers and in a nursing home and realize how it feels to be kept in diapers. Karma is one day gona bite them and bite them royally.

It's why I am glad that I reached a point in my life where I don't give a damn if someone notices me being diapered. I am diapered for a reason and I know I am the one wearing them. It's one reason why we have to work harder to fight the stigma of being diapered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well i know you  dont care what people think and i know it was unintentional. 

Slip ups like this happen. And honestly its no ones buisness, as long as you are happy and had a good time, then thats all that matters 

• Like 1

Glad you're not letting it bother you. People can be jerks (that's nothing new; tale as old as time). For anyone worried about accidental diaper flashing/ diaper concealment, onesies are wonderful at hiding diapers and also help prevent sagging. 

• Like 1

I highly doubt anyone noticed a diaper.  On fleeting glance it just looks like someone has a weird butt. No one but a diaper wearer knows why the butt looks weird.   Like you said, they were laughing at their own conversation just as you walked by, but it had nothing to do with you.

• Like 3

you are correct why should you care what strangers think say or see as long as you were not exposing yourself. have fun and enjoy your life being you. the point to a diaper is no stress. until someone taps you on the shoulder and says something why care and if they should tap you than same reaction so what. no matter the situation always hold your head up and smile.    

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

On another note if you were wearing normal everyday street clothes - should have some compassion for this state of incontinence.

Some people can be so cruel regardless- same as applied for mobility impaired people.

Give me (and them) a break !

HOWEVER if dressed in some unusual AB DL clothing - well that changes the whole subject - - - What is going on here ? 

• Like 1

As everyone has been stating, people can be very very stupid about things.  There are going to be people in our lives when we're dealing with things that are going to do things that may be a little bit unorthodox, people will be flashing you or maybe somebody will end up showing their butt crack, and what it is is some people don't have their belt on, or they might be a tad bit bigger than normal, or they just Are the way they are. what I've learned to do is to not be Locked in on somebody in that condition. it's obvious that the person May need to be careful of how they are addressing themselves, or that they are showing off Things, but that is a normal thing period even I have had my pants fall down, right when I was at the church, and nobody laughed about it or anything, they just said oh wow you lost your pants Bud!  Nothing was said about it other than that I lost my pants, and I put my pants up and then buckled them up.

With Incontinence, or any other disability or subconditions, you're going to run into people that are dealing with this. i've had friends for example that use catheters to be able to use the bathroom or they talk about medical, and anything I hear is kept in strict confidence. i've even had it where I have a girl that was a good friend of mine. This was about 25 years ago. somebody decided that they were going to go outside, and apparently when we had approximately 10 people in here, because we were in a Where our living room was a shared living room with three other people. we had a party with about 30 people in it. one of my friends who needed to use the restroom, use the restroom and then came back out. she ended up having someone help her in her wheelchair, and apparently her pant her pants slip down enough so that I could see that she was wearing her diapers. I knew that she may need those, So it was a no brainer and I didn't even think about it I said to myself: ohh OKAY she wears diapers no big deal! some some people would take that and run with that and wanna tell the whole world! me, i'd prefer to keep that on the download because that is not an appropriate response for a young man.

I respect young women, so I'm not going to do something like that. all of us have the reasoning that we have to use what we use, where what we wear, and it is normal for people to wear diapers @Kawaharu Says that she can't wait for the day when wearing diapers is normalized. it already should, but it takes a while for people to understand that diapers are a normal part of people's lives, just like wearing underwear. big deal if your underwear is plastic, white or pink or blue, an absorbant!  the most important thing is that people wear diapers, and there's going to be times when you may see something like somebody's butt, or is somebody bends down you may see something like their diapers. Somebody's wearing diapers, that's no big deal cohen it comes to be a big deal when somebody makes a spectacle out of the person wearing diapers! they wear diapers because they have to, or they need to: they deserve the same respect as somebody that is wearing diapers for any other reason including medical!

sure, you can get caught at work, or something like that! i'm sure that there are plenty of individuals that have gotten caught before in a situation that they might not think is the most comfortable for them. even with little kids, i've seen babies that have their pants pulled down far enough so you can tell that their diapered, or they end up crinkling like old stout pampers used to in the 70s! once you hear that you know they're diapered, and it's no big deal. A kid can get away with having their pants fall down or something like that and everything was fine cause a kid could be walking around with their mother In a pair of shorts and a diaper and it wouldn't be a big deal, and even if it was 80 degrees, a mother could carry her son or daughter into a store in a diaper and AT shirt nobody would say a word.

So it's important to know that you should always be A lady or a gentleman when dealing with things like this. people wear diapers all the time, people wear underwear Underwear, people wear different things. I have my pants drop once because of the fact that my belt malfunction, but nobody made a spectacle of that, but some people will take diapers and turn it into something that is Not meant to happen, because they laugh or giggle or do something else. sure, it would be funny if somebody drops their pants every once in awhile, but we all know that Have that happen, so it's not a big deal. the idea here is this happened, so no one should be that embarrassed! diapers are there for a reason enjoy them!  this also means that you should respect the individual if you see something, that's fine, but don't make light of it unless of course somebody may say something to you when you can help them.

Brian

• Like 1