LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teenage identifies as cat

• munkey changed the title to Teenage identifies as cat

I don't nkow if it needs to be said really but it's a completely fake story: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-furries-school-idUSL1N2YN1O2

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/litter-boxes-bathrooms/

https://littlebuddythecat.com/tag/fact-check/

This "news story" keeps being brought up in different places to denigrate people who may not identify with the gender they were born with or to just attack the young/liberal/left... or maybe it's just incredibly lazy "journalism" with people regurgitation a story that never had any source. It's the next evolution of the transphobes one joke: "I identify as an attack helicopter" I suppose.

I have no doubt there are teenagers out there who strongly associate with one animal or another (I mean, furries are a thing!) but there is no way that any institution is accomodating this! There is a big difference from the furry interest to "I am actually an animal".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

There are those who identify as animals or other things, typically named otherkin. It is a subset of the furry Fandom in a lot of, but not all, cases. The article has circulated a lot as a method of attacking, mocking or denigrating otherkin and furries and as can sadly be seen in some of the "jokes" in this thread it isnt confined to dominanr culture folks. Just another example of people making fun of marginalized groups/people which honestly says more about them than those they are mocking in an effort to try and make themselves feel better.

• Thanks 1
On 10/12/2022 at 6:05 PM, Elfy said:

I don't nkow if it needs to be said really but it's a completely fake story: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-furries-school-idUSL1N2YN1O2

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/litter-boxes-bathrooms/

https://littlebuddythecat.com/tag/fact-check/

This "news story" keeps being brought up in different places to denigrate people who may not identify with the gender they were born with or to just attack the young/liberal/left... or maybe it's just incredibly lazy "journalism" with people regurgitation a story that never had any source. It's the next evolution of the transphobes one joke: "I identify as an attack helicopter" I suppose.

I have no doubt there are teenagers out there who strongly associate with one animal or another (I mean, furries are a thing!) but there is no way that any institution is accomodating this! There is a big difference from the furry interest to "I am actually an animal".

Ugh, so this was a transphobic story then. I feel the same way about those who try to identify as a child. 

Well I guess they better allow other cats in the school then and take away her human rights, she's a cat and should be treated as such. 

I hate to disagree with Elfy but I live in Minnesota, and my grandson goes to a high school in our district that does tolerate a kid who believes he is a cat, to the point that they have installed a litter box in a space just for that kid to use.  

Keep in mind, this is Mn, not the rest of the US that has allowed this to happen, and by that I mean to say the school administration and the parents!  I do not blame the kid as much as his responsible elders as trust me, kids will push as far as they are allowed to making a point!

I will add that we have a school board election coming up in a few weeks and I for one am voting for some overall changes, I hope the majority of the community feels the same way but we will soon find that out!

If people want to identify as animals, does that mean we must treat them as such and take away their human rights? They are animals after all and animals don't live in houses and vote and eat human food and if they want to live in houses, they must be house pets and they must be bathed like an animal as well. They must go to an animal shelter too to be adopted out or put to sleep if no one wants them. Oh the horror. 

22 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

If you go with that logic then Adult babies shouldn't be on the internet as babies can't use a computer.

Which is why ABs do not identify as a minor. 

1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Except for the fact that a ton of them do as is evidenced by the whole age dysphoria thread.

They shouldn't be here then. You can't identify as a minor like how people can't identify as pets. So yes I do apply the same logic to people who think they are literal minors in an adult body. 

13 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

If you go with that logic then Adult babies shouldn't be on the internet as babies can't use a computer.

You obviously have not been near any babies recently. I have seen my great nieces and great nephews competently using using Tablets and Smart Phones. Ages 2 years and up.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You obviously have not been near any babies recently. I have seen my great nieces and great nephews competently using using Tablets and Smart Phones. Ages 2 years and up.

But unfortunately they can't tell time on an analog clock or dial a rotary phone.

24 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

But unfortunately they can't tell time on an analog clock or dial a rotary phone.

I doubt they've ever seen a rotary phone, and I cannot remember the last time I've seen one. As for analog clocks, I don't know. But given the number of teachers in my family it is possible that some of them can. 

1 hour ago, BabyJune said:

They can't post on forums and sell adult content. Drive cars, have jobs, have a 2 year try adulting and see how that goes. No need to take care of them then. 

3 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

You've seen them use them competently to visit and post messages on forums eh, uh huh

That was not the claim. The claim was that they could not use a computer, that they can do. If you wish to keep changing the target, go ahead. There is lots of things that babies can do that adults can't, and lots of things adults can do that babies cannot. 

Then again, with some voice recognition software, I bet I could teach them how. Although their spelling might not be any worse than some I've seen on the internet.

3 hours ago, Nat said:

They can't post on forums and sell adult content. Drive cars, have jobs, have a 2 year try adulting and see how that goes. No need to take care of them then. 

You do realize that there adults on this forum that are unable to take care of all of their adult needs. Cannot drive, cannot work, possibly cannot even get out of bed by themselves. 

On 10/20/2022 at 6:35 AM, deewet said:

I hate to disagree with Elfy but I live in Minnesota, and my grandson goes to a high school in our district that does tolerate a kid who believes he is a cat, to the point that they have installed a litter box in a space just for that kid to use.  

Keep in mind, this is Mn, not the rest of the US that has allowed this to happen, and by that I mean to say the school administration and the parents!  I do not blame the kid as much as his responsible elders as trust me, kids will push as far as they are allowed to making a point!

I will add that we have a school board election coming up in a few weeks and I for one am voting for some overall changes, I hope the majority of the community feels the same way but we will soon find that out!

What school would this be at? I would like to check into the facts, because all the fact checking I've seen (including from the state level in MN) says that there is no school anywhere in the state that this actually happens. If it does actually happen, I would love to know the name of the school because I'm sure it would be all over the news and confirmed as fact.

35 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You do realize that there adults on this forum that are unable to take care of all of their adult needs. Cannot drive, cannot work, possibly cannot even get out of bed by themselves

I doubt they're trans age. It's a disability for a reason. Even I'm disabled, that doesn't make me a literal child and it's insulting for anyone to see me as such and try and pretend I'm not an adult. I've had an ex like this.