LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in Public

Zoey

I recently bought another pack of Abdl diapers, and I really want to find the courage to wear them outside the house. How noticeable are diapers usually though? Clearly, my crotch is a little bigger, and there’s some padding, but should I be worried about that? I don’t plan to mess in public, but what about wetting? Is there anything I can do about the noise?

• Like 2

Really....all the anxiety about wearing out in public is strictly in your mind.  No one is going to pay attention to you let alone have enough interest in you in order to see what kind of underwear you're wearing.  As long as you take reasonable steps to conceal your diapers then there is very little to be worried about.  Don't wear tight clothing with super bulky diapers and you'll be fine.

I wear in public all the time.  Every time I leave the house these days I'm wearing diapers.  I usually wear an Abena L4 covered by a pair of regular underwear and either shorts or sweat pants.  I think the Abena is one of the more quieter brands of plastic backed diapers but even when I wear a more crinkly one, no one notices.

I also wet in public....ALL THE TIME!!!  As long as you're using a good quality diaper then leaks aren't going to be an issue.  Don't expect a pull up to hold a flood but I do expect my Abena's to hold about 3 bladders full before I become concerned.  If I'm just wearing around the house I can usually get 5 heavy wettings into them....but I limit myself to 3 when out in public.

Hope this helps.

• Like 5

Omg diapers don't crinkle like the old depends and attends back in the late 90's. back then i thought some one would notice but no. I have been wearing in public since the late 90's never had any one notice or say anything. i wear all kinds of diapers under my jeans my butt just looks bigger at times.  you will find out people are in there own world doing there own things and not paying attention.  today i had a bambino on and had to go in my kids school then a few stores. i wear what ever will hold up for the time i need.

people these days only care about their own lives, unless you are being overt about it, they dont care, i wore diapers from where i live to columbus ohio, from my home to north carolina, and even around my home town, no one cared, no one said a thing, not during, not after, you will be fine wearing outside.

• Like 1

What everyone said.  On my vacation a year ago in July I wore Betterdry, Abena and Mega Max diapers (very thick and bulky) all the time under very short shorts when out at all the attractions in the Wisconsin Dells area, and yes, I wet them constantly.  If anyone noticed, they never said anything to me or gave me a second look.  If you are worried at all, just make sure your shirt is tucked in your pants or that you wear a long untucked shirt that comes half way down your butt to help conceal any extra bulk or any diaper that may show if you have to bend down somewhere. 

The first few times I wore a diaper out in public in my early 20's, I thought that every one could tell!  I went to a roadside fruit stand and was there maybe 5 minutes total before getting back in my car.  After realizing no one seemed to notice, my second time was walking around the 3 block downtown area of my small town.  Was I nervous?  Yeah, but when I realized no one paid me any attention, it eased my mind.  The thing is, most people are nervous the first few times because of the unknown.  With no prior experience, you have no idea what to expect, what will happen or how people around you may react.  It's that unknown that causes fear and nervousness, but once you do it a few times and realize nothing different is happening, the fears and nervousness totally fade away.  In fact, I've read in the forum posts that after a while some people actually wish that they were noticed wearing diapers, that's how comfortable they have become. 

When I go into MRI's every 3 months, the ladies there ask which one I am wearing tis time, THEY turned me onto the Northshore Colors... and Rearz's brands. I always wear something special for them. I am not AB but a former DL.... and use them for Multiple Sclerosis issues now and the MRI's I get done take 5 to 6 hours. Sometimes less than 4 hours but the point is... Even healthcare people KNOW and really don't care about the fetish - but something that WORKS. 

I have worn diapers in public since I first went back into them when I was 4.5 and when I was a child (right up until the age of 10 if it was hot out my mother would take me out in just a tee shirt, socks, shoes and my Pampers and aside from the occasional opinionated ass hat who thought they knew better than my mother did, nobody batted an eye (even if I peed and/or pooped my diaper right in front of them. After my mother took me out of diapers when I was 10, I would still go out in public in my diapers 90% of the time, hidden by shorts or pants but occasionally I got to go outside with my diapers on full display and sometimes even today (although very rarely and usually late late at night or very early in the morning I still go out with my diaper completely exposed and only say 1 in 100 of the people I encounter mention my diapers at all. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Everyone is too wrapped up in there own buisness to be looking at crotches all day. I wear all the time and im a skinny 150 lbs. And i havent been found out yet 

Hi Young1! Big hugs!?♥️????

Seriously, unless your doing something stupid, no one will notice, or care.  Even if you messed your diaper, people will not really notice, unless  your like stuck in an elevator with them, or something simular. Even then, people will in general assume that its something else, spec considering how many parents are so inconsiderate as to toss filled baby diapers everywhere. Just ask retail workers how often they find used diapers stuffed in the back of a shelf of product, or just tossed down on the floor for others to track all over the store. Never mind the number of people who do just that. Same with the crinkle, no one will notice, as the noise polution in your average town will drown it out, and or make it so that its not noticable, nore can most people do more than vaugly tell the direction a sound is coming from. As for looking, most people make a point not to look, at most only stealing glances now and again, and in most cases only at the ones that are deliberately showing off. If your rear is padded most, even if they notice, are going to think you just have a bigger butt, not that you have a diaper on. If they even think about it at all.

I know you think that when your wearing everyone is stareing at you, trying to catch you out. The truth is that unless they know you, or they think your pretty/beautiful/handsome/cute, they will in most cases not even give you a second glance. The more people around the more that is true. The only thing they really notice is if people are 'good looking' or if your wearing something that is very noticeable. An average person walking down the street is going to be ignored, someone walking down the street dressed as a disney princess, well, thats going to be noticed. Just wear your diaper under regular clothes, and do not worry about it. Oh rubber pants are good for killing sound, and scent if your really worried about it.

I've been wearing diapers in public (under clothing!) for 3.5 years, pretty much every day, and if you're smart about it, you can totally get away with it. First of all - and it took me a while to learn this - almost nobody is paying attention to what you're wearing or how well your pants fit or if they're bulky or there's a slight bulge or "diaper lines" when you walk or bend over. Crinkling noises, if there are any, are only evident to you, unless you're in a church or a tomb, and even then most people wouldn't think about it long enough to put a finger on what might be causing it. If you're smart about your diaper choice, and if your clothing is sized to accommodate them, you'll be fine. One of my secret weapons is wearing a onesie - a diaper shirt or snap-T would be other names for what I'm talking about. I wear them pretty much every day, I have a dozen or so, mostly in black. They just look like t-shirts. They help control bulging and sagging, and, they prevent waistline diaper peeks, should you have to tie your shoes or crouch down. 

I was a bundle of nerves the first few times I did anything while wearing a diaper - going out in public, boarding a plane, doctors appointments, etc. Once you've done it a few times, you'll be a pro. 

• Like 1

I've worn diapers pretty much every day for five years, and regularly even before that.  It wasn't like I went irregular wearing to 24/7.  About 10 years ago, wearing during the day was a novelty, and then it gradually became the norm.  

AFAIK, I've only had one veiled reference to wearing a diaper, and he didn't realize he heard a diaper.  I was playing golf with my regular foursome.   I've played a lot of golf with these 3 men, and I've worn a diaper for almost all of it since 2015 (probably every round).  I bent down to tee my ball and air came out.  My friend noticed and said "What was that?"   I shrugged it off, nothing else was said.

For the life of me, I don't why they don't notice that I don't stop at the turn to use the bathroom, nor do I ever go behind a try.  FTR- I'm usually wet by the 8th hole.

Here's an exercise you can do, to help your mind understand what everyone above has suggested.

The exercise is this.  Choose a day this week, and go out to a coffee shop to treat yourself to a coffee and something to eat.  

While you're at the shop, do the one thing my mum loved to do - people-watch.   Spend a few minutes to just sit and observe the people around you, those walking around outside the shop, and going about their daily lives.  What are they doing?  Who are they noticing? 

Ok, now close your eyes.  Let your ears do the observing for you.  Observe the sounds around you.  Is the environment quiet, or loud?  Do you think a quiet crinkle would get lost in the noise of busy life and activities? 

You likely see people lost in their phones (especially if they're sitting down), tuned out to music through headphones, chatting to their companions, but not looking around thinking "does that person wear a nappy?".  Even mildly out-there fashion attire these days goes unnoticed.  

Next time, go out to the coffee shop once more, wearing a nappy under your clothes.  Do exactly the same exercises above.  

You will slowly come to realise that noone cares what you're wearing, or doing.  

Have fun with the activities above, and let us know how you go!

• Like 1

I wear Rearz, Trests, ABU Simples, Bambinos, and Attends, sometimes Depends, and NOT ONE person has noticed except my wife when I am in the house with just a tshirt and diaper on... VERY FEW TIMES does she notice.. and

I have asked her at family gatherings if she can hear it ....

she did say barely outdoors once... (all I had was jeans on over the diapers and added pads from when I was just out oral of surgery and was on alot of pain meds AND MS meds - muscle relaxers)

My questions but if anyone...  not knowing what to LISTEN FOR... are these diapers I wear noticeable?
have you ever noticed them noisy over the years ?
thinking someone might ask??

she says:  I don't think so....no one knows you wear so they aren't listening for anything and I don't hear anything so not noticeable

other than around the house wearing with nothing else on..., she has NEVER heard diapers crinkling when I am walking around family gatherings in doors or outside EVER. 

1 hour ago, ozziebee said:

Here's an exercise you can do, to help your mind understand what everyone above has suggested.

The exercise is this.  Choose a day this week, and go out to a coffee shop to treat yourself to a coffee and something to eat.  

While you're at the shop, do the one thing my mum loved to do - people-watch.   Spend a few minutes to just sit and observe the people around you, those walking around outside the shop, and going about their daily lives.  What are they doing?  Who are they noticing? 

Ok, now close your eyes.  Let your ears do the observing for you.  Observe the sounds around you.  Is the environment quiet, or loud?  Do you think a quiet crinkle would get lost in the noise of busy life and activities? 

You likely see people lost in their phones (especially if they're sitting down), tuned out to music through headphones, chatting to their companions, but not looking around thinking "does that person wear a nappy?".  Even mildly out-there fashion attire these days goes unnoticed.  

Next time, go out to the coffee shop once more, wearing a nappy under your clothes.  Do exactly the same exercises above.  

This is great advice. 

• Like 1

I've found that diapers crinkle the loudest inside my own head and that is one of the things I love about them. Nobody else seems to enjoy it with me so they must not hear it.

Hugs

Freta

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ozziebee said:

This advice also applies when you first start carrying a concealed firearm. People are too concerned with their own lives they don't pay attention to what is going on around them. Even if you're open carrying almost no one will notice. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KindaOlde said:

This advice also applies when you first start carrying a concealed firearm. People are too concerned with their own lives they don't pay attention to what is going on around them. Even if you're open carrying almost no one will notice. 

when i was a cashier, i noticed when someone open carried, but i would give a handshake because if there is a shooting to happen, they are there and more able to respond, like with that dude that stopped a mall shooter.

• Like 2

If you're worried about bulge, don't be! I have gone out in public in very wet diapers with massive bulge. Definitely noticeable. Most people are too caught up in their own lives to worry about if you're wearing a diaper.

• Like 4