LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flat or round your thoughts?

Pretty evident it is round!! Videos from inside space capsules and the space station showing someone one open a bottle of water and letting it "float" around. The water automatically forms into spheres (balls) and when they come in contact with one another, combine into a bigger sphere. Much the same as liquid mercury behaves here on earth. Even with gravity, Mercury forms into little spheres, and rolls around, contacting other spheres and 'growing'...

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Is the earth Round or is it Flat?

I for sure believe in the round earth.  

But I know there are a lot of people on this planet that believes in the flat earth theory. 

Neither the earth is a triangle except on a Thursday when it becomes a hexagon 

22 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Is the earth Round or is it Flat?

I for sure believe in the round earth.  

But I know there are a lot of people on this planet that believes in the flat earth theory. 

I watch a lot of the Flat Earth debunking videos, and the evidence is not just overwhelming- It's ACTUALLY been observed.   We know this, and anybody who is smart enough to figure out the math- has understood that the earth is a 3-dimensional oblate spheroid.  The fact is trigonometry works on all 2-dimensional planes, and it doesn't work on earth- unless the distances are very short.  Technically even your yard would have an effect, but the earth is so big that you wouldn't notice it.   But it is noticeable within a mile to sensitive measurements (NOT THE NAKED EYE).   Since trig doesn't work, it has to be an oblate spheroid.

FTR- NDG did everyone a great disservice when he described the earth as pear-shaped, which is scientifically accurate.    The poles are about 30km closer to the center of the earth than the equator.  It's the same effect that creates the perfect pizza crust.  But that's .3% of it's radius.  That pretty much is good enough to be a ping pong ball, but not good enough to be a cue ball.   FTR- the same thing happens with the elliptical orbit of the earth, which looks like a perfect circle when scaled back, but is not.

We have both lunar and solar eclipses, and the small fact that parts of the southern hemisphere get 24 hours of sunlight in December, and parts of the Northern Hemisphere gets no hours of sunlight.     The fact that Quito and Singapore have almost opposite sunrise and sunsets.   Most importantly- we've observed it.  it's not a debate.

This is what happens when a flat-earther tries to argue with somebody smarter than a turnip. 

9 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@spark I like it when people help with giving evidence.  And I will watch that video and will like it when the flatearther gets beat.

Thank you- it's not a short video, but it only takes a few minutes to get the gist.

FTR- I'm a high school teacher and use Flat Earth arguments to help my student's logical fallacy.   Fair warning- this will open you up to a Youtube Rabbit hole, as you get loads and loads of videos that are somewhat entertaining, but not a good use of your valuable time.

5 minutes ago, spark said:

Thank you- it's not a short video, but it only takes a few minutes to get the gist.

FTR- I'm a high school teacher and use Flat Earth arguments to help my student's logical fallacy.   Fair warning- this will open you up to a Youtube Rabbit hole, as you get loads and loads of videos that are somewhat entertaining, but not a good use of your valuable time.

@spark I can open the video in a incognito window and I won't get videos on that topic.

Im the weird one going off of measurements. Its a full of hollow holes with lava filling in the empty space oval and not truely round nor flat. Its a slight oval due to gravity from the sun and planets and moons, and I get a headache sometimes from it.

• Like 1
On 9/5/2022 at 10:23 PM, spark said:

I watch a lot of the Flat Earth debunking videos, and the evidence is not just overwhelming- It's ACTUALLY been observed.   We know this, and anybody who is smart enough to figure out the math- has understood that the earth is a 3-dimensional oblate spheroid.  The fact is trigonometry works on all 2-dimensional planes, and it doesn't work on earth- unless the distances are very short.  Technically even your yard would have an effect, but the earth is so big that you wouldn't notice it.   But it is noticeable within a mile to sensitive measurements (NOT THE NAKED EYE).   Since trig doesn't work, it has to be an oblate spheroid.

FTR- NDG did everyone a great disservice when he described the earth as pear-shaped, which is scientifically accurate.    The poles are about 30km closer to the center of the earth than the equator.  It's the same effect that creates the perfect pizza crust.  But that's .3% of it's radius.  That pretty much is good enough to be a ping pong ball, but not good enough to be a cue ball.   FTR- the same thing happens with the elliptical orbit of the earth, which looks like a perfect circle when scaled back, but is not.

We have both lunar and solar eclipses, and the small fact that parts of the southern hemisphere get 24 hours of sunlight in December, and parts of the Northern Hemisphere gets no hours of sunlight.     The fact that Quito and Singapore have almost opposite sunrise and sunsets.   Most importantly- we've observed it.  it's not a debate.

This is what happens when a flat-earther tries to argue with somebody smarter than a turnip. 

Oh my, now my head hurts. LOL

?‍♂️