LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you call it when you 'go' in your diaper?

Guyver147

wetsy

• Like 2

Generally I either say:   wet, flood, pee, poop, or the general generic term release : this is because that is what you are doing. What you release and when you release it depends on your habits, your water intake, your food intake, your health, and anything that you take to support your excretory systems .

if for some reason, I have one of my nieces or my nephews around and the young ones especially, I would say wet, mess, pee or poop.

If I'm talking to a medical professional, I may say urinate, defecate, pee, poop or BM, or bowel movement. It all depends on who I am addressing and why.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed errant word
  • Like 2

I don't need to call it anything.  I know what I did in my diaper.  I don't tell anyone what I did because I don't want people knowing I like wearing diapers.  I surely wouldn't want someone to know I just wet or messed my diaper (If they are close enough to me, they would know I had messed my diaper anyway, but I never mess my diaper around people so it's a moot point).

• Like 3
8 hours ago, square_duck said:

Relief.....????

What they used to call people on public assistance back in the 30's.  What we now call Welfare, however in the 1930's more people actually needed it instead of many just scamming the taxpayers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1