LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It finally happened

Either I have officially gotten too old to tolerate the young people on Big Brother, or young people have gotten so uninteresting that I can’t stand it. I’ve watched every season of BB but just can’t make myself do it this year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

What's Big Brother????

A. Reality TV show that follows a group of people locked in a house for 3 months. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

A. Reality TV show that follows a group of people locked in a house for 3 months. 

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

in addition to being a setup where there are people locked in a house for three months, there are cameras all over the place, so everyone gets to see what happens in certain rooms of the house 24 hours a day. I unfortunately watched a few episodes and while I liked it at first, it's getting old and I don't know if it's as popular as it once was. Survivor on the other hand, always seems to have a pretty good run, as people do a lot of different things. I think that Big Brother is a little overrated, but that's just my opinion.

Brian

• Like 3
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Either I have officially gotten too old to tolerate the young people on Big Brother, or young people have gotten so uninteresting that I can’t stand it. I’ve watched every season of BB but just can’t make myself do it this year. 

You know, I can't get interested this season either. 

• Like 1

People who have to watch other people stuck in a house together for 3 months have too much time on their hands.  I really hate reality shows with the exception of Mountain Men and Alaska The Last Frontier, both of which have ended.  Then again, I'm 64.  Not into young people and the stuff they do these days.

• Like 4

To be interesting requires a dcently functional intellect. The "Tide Pod Challenge"demostrated an end to THAT in young people and the various Tid-Tok Challenges have simply added to it by shoiwing how easily led by the nose they are. And any parent who gives a 15 year old a phone demonstrates that tkhe brain rot is at least two generations old. I remember when I was 15 and if I said I wanted a phone of my own . The answer stated wtth "Are you crazy... and continued with "How stupid do you think I am?". Let alone a phone that you can carry with you The state of affairs is best characterized by "adult proof cap" on med containers. As far as "the talk" about booze and drugs, it started with "If I catch youl..." and ended with "I'll camp your ass" and teenage sex? If that happened, you belonged to her old man. And you KNEW the conseequneces in no uncertain terms. If it happened, she would go off to live with Aunt Mary and you were in the Army. How long has it been since we heard the phrase "... had to get married"

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

What did you think of Dan Ghessling?

I only ask because I know he was in and won a series of BB and now he streams video games for a living. He's a pretty entertaining streamer!

4 minutes ago, Elfy said:

What did you think of Dan Ghessling?

I only ask because I know he was in and won a series of BB and now he streams video games for a living. He's a pretty entertaining streamer!

He was a good player. 

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

And after COVID they call that a reality show?  Sounds more like a documentary...

• Haha 1

That happened a very long time ago for me. The first season in the uk was 22 years ago now and everyone watched, it was hugely popular. After that season it was more of the same but the "contestants" just got more unpleasant, boorish and self-serving. 

The best thing i can say now is that I did hear a comedian do a joke on it which amused me muchly. He said that during the eviction instead of the usual crowd cheers and screams when the person left the house all he wanted the remaining people to hear was silence and then the sound of a single gunshot....

9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

You have finally gained wisdom grasshopper!!! ????

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I've never liked Big Brother.  I  can't stand it. I  can't understand how it's still on.

Mainly lack of competition in the summer.

• Like 2
On 7/31/2022 at 11:47 PM, Dee Cee said:

Hey sparky , I live in Cumberland co . Pa . What part of pa , do yo live in ?    I’m just a 68 yr. Old guy , straight like an arrow , but you sound like , you like diapers , sorta like , me , want to get to know each other just a bit on this site ? 
My handle , is Dee Cee ! 

Near Pittsburgh