LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potentially sleeping in a crib-

If you mean an ordinary crib, No, it is not big enough

I do not see a crib costing more than some of the beds people buy

• Like 1
2 hours ago, herb330 said:

If money would not be an option, would sleeping or naptime in a crib be a option that you would choose.  It maybe comfortable  Of course t\he cost of a crib is $$$

Of course buddy, if I had the money I'd sleep in my crib EVERY NIGHT. Especially including NAPTIME with DADDY! And my crib would have a mobile on it with spinning dinosaurs on top of it. And my room would have a rainbow in it and it would be all colorful.???????♥️?☺️ The only exception would be when I would want to sleep with Daddy at night in his bed, but ONLY if I'm a very VERY GOOD boy for Daddy! And that would only be a couple nights in a row, every once and awhile, but it would DEFINITELY be a regular thing! I would LOVE to have a BABY CRIB!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️????☺️???♥️???????♥️?☺️??????????

• Like 2

I would have said yes to this had I not got a full size single car bed now I can say this going to be my last bed I will have if I can 

• Like 2

If I could somehow have the space for it and the money, I'd sleep in a crib. I'd give it a try for sure. Though I couldn't do it all the time, my wife would probably prefer I sleep with her most nights. So, it'd most likely be a nap only crib.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

If I could somehow have the space for it and the money, I'd sleep in a crib. I'd give it a try for sure. Though I couldn't do it all the time, my wife would probably prefer I sleep with her most nights. So, it'd most likely be a nap only crib.

Yeah that's true, but I'm SURE a crib would STILL feel nice though. Maybe even a mobile on top!????♥️?☺️

• Like 1

I'd rather sleep in bed with my Daddy. A crib could be fun for a nap but nothing beats curling up on Daddy's chest as He pats my diaper and strokes my hair. I just can't see an item ever beating the unconditional love, touch and comfort of a partner.

• Like 2

Yes I would love it, being in a crib makes feel like such a baby.  I made my own from a wooden playpen but then I purged it and now don’t have it.

Im thinking of doing it again but even the playpen is pricy 

• Like 2

No, I'm more of just a DL.  My little side is 5-6, so I'd already be in a bed ?

If anything,  maybe a changing table where I could be changed and get some good,  diaper position spankings and paddlings 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

Yes I would love it, being in a crib makes feel like such a baby.  I made my own from a wooden playpen but then I purged it and now don’t have it.

Im thinking of doing it again but even the playpen is pricy 

You could just make your own crib out of wood. All you would have to do is go to Home Depot and get the stuff and then look up how to do it online.??☺️?♥️???? Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!!!!????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

You could just make your own crib out of wood. All you would have to do is go to Home Depot and get the stuff and then look up how to do it online.??☺️?♥️???? Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!!!!????

I’m not handy like that, I’m all thumbs 

• Like 2

I do sleep and nap in a crib. I have been in my crib for years and wouldn’t change it. I mean I do change the crib sheets because, well, sometimes diapers leak. Anyway…

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, herb330 said:

good to hear.  I bet it is real comfy

It is. I feel really safe and comfy in my crib. If I have to sleep away from home in a grown-up bed, I don’t feel good and don’t have good sleeps.

• Like 1
On 6/23/2022 at 2:41 PM, Pampertimmy said:

It is. I feel really safe and comfy in my crib. If I have to sleep away from home in a grown-up bed, I don’t feel good and don’t have good sleeps.

I wish I could cuddle with you in your crib. I think we would get a good night's sleep together, and then we'd wake up and do BABY things together!????????♥️?? We'd have SUCH a GOOD time!!!!!?☺️???♥️?????

I just got a good look at the thread title. Is this about the Blob?

100% yes. It's just needs to be big enough for mommy to sleep in it with me. Otherwise mommy would never be able to sleep as I be up all night wanting cuddles. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 4:58 AM, babystevie1987 said:

100% yes. It's just needs to be big enough for mommy to sleep in it with me. Otherwise mommy would never be able to sleep as I be up all night wanting cuddles. ?

Wow! Your Mommy would sleep in it with you if it was big enough?! My Daddy says that babies should sleep in their own crib. And it REALLY sucks because I always really wanna sleep with him.??? I like to get cuddles too, and snuggles!!!!!??????♥️??????????

• Like 1
  • herb330 changed the title to Potentially sleeping in a crib-
  • 3 weeks later...

Not a crib - but as an AK I have a single bed - with plastic sheets and waterproof quilt / always little boy style bedding and pj’s 

bed is a kids bed - not a cot , but has sides on three sides and a portable side to stop me falling out - like when I was 8