LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

I think Connor may be imprinting on Mackenzie as a possible mommy in a worse case scenario. There seems to be little hints that he doesn’t think being adopted by her would be the end of the world the way most littles would. Why do I think by the end of this Conner’s family tree will be even bigger and Conner will possibly have a name that suits her true self better?

Another fun chapter. OK, though: I have a few long-gestating issues.

1. Connor suspects that there is something in the sleep pod messing with him. Why does he continue using it without complaint? Why not have Amanda or Fred look into it?
  2. Why doesn't anyone call out the university on the absurdly early bedtimes? First, it's a group punishment, which shouldn't even be legal. Second, the university claims that it is paving the way for more littles to graduate, so how can it ignore something that so blatantly reduces their chances by eliminating a lot of study time?
  3. Mackenzie confuses me: she cossets him—that is clear—but she also seems to respect him as a person; yet she goes along with whatever is happening here with seemingly no issues.

BTW: I'm another one who can't imagine that Connor's "temporary" nanite adjustments might not be all that temporary..

It was clear that they would get this script.

I think it's good that Kelly was absolutely pushed into the background and that Charlotte made a very clear announcement.

Nice to notice the fear Kelly has now that she knows who Connor's grandma is.

I hope Amanda can help Beth and Connor this weekend to find out how they can get out of this safely.

I can't wait to see where this all goes.

• Like 1

Another Outstanding chapter! One would immediately think that both Beth and Connor are in a lot of trouble having the parts in this movie they were cast for.  I honestly believe Charlotte will keep her word and keep them safe. I absolutely loved how she shut Kelly down. Right now I think Connor still has bigger problems with Mackenzie cosseting him. Once she was gives the freedom to start putting a diaper on him she pretty much lost it.  
I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter. 

It certainly seems like most of the movie group would be on Connor and Beth's side vs. Kelly.  It's a group project after all and they need everyone doing their best work, and not getting messed with.

My theory about the university is that the new tech like the sleeping pods is not a coincidence. I'm guessing some company wanted to test new products and made the university an offer that was worth more to them than one group of Littles graduating.

The fact that the makeup already had problems with the nanites already in Connor's system should be a red flag for Connor on any more nanite shenanigans.  Even if the chances are low, having experienced a mild backfire already, where the makeup nanites become joined with the ones already in his system, Connor just rolling and accepting it seems really out of character for anyone in that situation, especially since he was told that he could "probably" make do without it.

On 10/27/2023 at 12:51 PM, Princessamaryllis said:

Why do I think by the end of this Conner’s family tree will be even bigger

Well it's my hope every family tree gets bigger in my stories! 🙂

On 10/27/2023 at 8:47 AM, Baby Billy said:

I was wondering about the acting profession there, like with our Hollywood strike about AI in films, why not just use all holo's in the movie and cut out the people. 

It was something I'd actually written too before the writers and actors strike! It's a definite real-world problem I would expect to carry over to their dimension. Thanks for the comment! 🙂

On 10/27/2023 at 10:47 AM, TerranV said:

Kelly is coming across as quite dumb.

Spoiler alert... She is! 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

On 10/27/2023 at 1:07 PM, kerry said:

Another fun chapter. OK, though: I have a few long-gestating issues.

All will pretty much be resolved and explained down the road. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

On 10/27/2023 at 3:26 PM, Moon3ye said:

I can't wait to see where this all goes.

Me either! We're quickly approaching the end of my stockpile of chapters! 🙂

On 10/27/2023 at 5:07 PM, CDfm said:

I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter. 

On 10/27/2023 at 5:43 PM, Taki said:

It certainly seems like

On 10/27/2023 at 8:57 PM, Jayme said:

I'm wondering how

Thanks for commenting! 🙂

On 10/28/2023 at 2:15 PM, Mushysnugglebutts said:

The fact that

Thanks everyone for the comments! Sorry for my delay in responding, it was a looooooong past few days! 

I think Beth and Conner are going to have a rough few weeks. Even with Charlotte's warning I think there are foolish people who will try and turn this film project against both of them. I also think that even with the shock of discovering who Conner's grandmother is and Charlotte's warning about just how limited her role is to be that Kelly will convince herself that she can still get away with trying to push things. So, I'm predicting Beth ends up temporarily stuck in diapers or pull-ups outside of filming, that Conner is going graduate from pull-ups to diapers, and Kelly will find herself in the role of the baby in the next script and join one of the nests before the semester ends. Such fun watching everything unfold. Is it next weekend yet?

I have 2 concerns about this film, Connor needs to talk to Amanda about whatever nanite treatment they do on him as with the makeup it didn't come off.  And I am worrying about what the professor allows as in the films that are on regular TV they have no problem showing full nude scenes of little's getting a diaper change.😏🙉  

Chapter 57: Matters in Hand

BETH FELL ASLEEP late that night with her arms tightly around Rings and woke up to the impersonal hand of Rachel shaking her shoulder. “Time to wake up,” the hologram said.

She squeezed Rings tighter and turned to face the large nuisance. “Ten more minutes?”

“Sorry, you need to get up! You told me not to let you oversleep?”

“Ugh,” she groaned but shifted to the edge of the tall bed and crawled her way down the ladder. She hung onto Rings still and caught sight of herself in a mirror and blushed.

‘I look way too much like that character!’

That made her frown, ‘only missing the diapers...’ Beth squeezed Rings tighter for a moment anyway, drawing comfort as she ran her hand to scratch Rings’ fur like she’d done since she was a little girl. She sat down at her desk and checked her phone and computer for any important messages before gathering her shower stuff, along with her clothes, and made her way to the bathroom. She was grateful that the bathrooms in her dorm were more private than the general freshmen ones had been. ‘A lot better than the nests, too!’

As she washed her hair, Beth couldn’t help but fear the role she was being flung into for this class. Her dad had actually been stuck in the situation of being a babied Tweener by her own mom. While she was more than a head taller than her dad, she knew she was essentially ideal for a ‘parent’ who felt the need for an older ‘child’ they could constantly embarrass and ‘re-raise.’ Over the time she’d been going to school at Emerson, she’d seen several similarly sized Tweeners being pulled around public areas with an exposed diaper or taunted about their failed potty training showing through dripping pants and leggings.

It was the stuff of nightmares for her!

Especially knowing the truth of her own past!!!

The water cascading down her back did at least help calm her some. She was still on edge as she dressed and did her makeup, deciding it was better to just eat a breakfast bar from her snack stash instead of traveling to the cafeteria. As much as she wanted to see Connor, she didn’t want to run into Littles right then, or worse yet, see Nevaeh. The ease with which they had turned her into one of the most babied college students on campus - and all in such a short time - totally freaked her out!

Connor sent her a message, ‘You coming to breakfast?’

‘No, just having a breakfast bar. I’ll see you when your grandma picks us up.’

‘K, have a good day!’

‘He’s so sweet checking on me!’ Beth thought to herself. It made her feel a bit guilty about skipping breakfast, but she used the extra time instead to take a look at her bag and make sure she had everything for classes. Knowing Connor probably wanted to experiment with the virtual reality headsets some more, she made sure she had hers in the backpack so they could play some games together. ‘Probably easier to be ourselves in a virtual world too!’ Beth smiled as she placed a few things she would need for the weekend on her bed to pack into her duffle when they returned.

Finally, Beth decided she’d delayed leaving as long as she could and walked out the door of her room. As she exited her dorm, she zipped her coat tighter and pulled the fur-lined hood tightly over her head. ‘As much as I hate it messing up my hair, this is ridiculous!’ Beth complained inside her head.

The temperatures had dropped fifteen degrees below freezing overnight, and she wished she had used a Luxuria to get the half-mile to her class instead of walking. All around her, she saw most Bigs and Mids similarly bundled up. While most Littles were also bundled up, she could tell some of them must have been in the exchange groups and hadn’t been given heavy coats for some stupid reason!

One particular Little girl, about Connor’s height, was walking in front of her in the slacks option of the girl’s uniform. She only wore the uniform blazer for a jacket and was clearly shivering as she hurried down the path. Beth was debating about trying to figure out a way to help the familiar-looking girl, who she knew was friends with Connor, when a tall girl about eleven feet in height walked by and scooped her up. The Little squeaked as the taller girl placed her on her hip.

“Amy, you silly girl, where is your coat?”

“I don’t have one that fits yet…” the girl chattered.

“I’m going to have words with your nest mommy later! That’s nuts! Let’s get to our class and somewhere warm. Here, I have an idea,” Beth watched as the girl sat the tiny girl down, then mostly unzipped her oversized coat, picked the girl up, and placed Amy back on her hip before she zipped the coat up around both of them.

Beth giggled as two heads peeked out, but the girl said, “Thanks.”

The taller girl’s legs quickly carried her away to somewhere warm, even as Beth felt a new chill on her face. ‘Ugh!!!’ she thought and kept on her own trek. Fortunately, when Beth entered the Kilby Center, the building was nice and toasty! As she made it to her Logic class, she found herself unzipping her coat and feeling grateful it was a couple hours before she’d have to walk outside again!

I WAS GLAD that morning that one of the purchases on our first shopping trip had been a good winter coat! While Mackenzie had given Liam a lighter jacket at least, I knew it was not even close to enough as I walked towards class! I had been in colder weather, but that morning, I felt my face sting with the cold and could only imagine how the other exchange students I saw walking to class felt without coats!!!

Fortunately, my first class was plenty warm inside. If anything, it was too warm! I struggled a little to concentrate towards the end of the course due to the heat, and looking beside me, I noticed several of my classmates had fallen asleep.

Doctor Turing was pretty cool about it, telling us we could call it a class about twenty minutes early! That was really good because I was practically swimming in my need to pee by then!

I scrambled to the bathroom and managed to avoid having an accident. Still, truthfully, it was closer than it should typically have been! ‘Something new…?’ I couldn’t help but wonder.

As I exited the bathroom, Skylar suddenly appeared, “Did you make it?”

“Huh?”

“You were in a hurry there, Connor?”

I blushed, “I did make it; I just needed to go badly for some reason.”

“I feel like I’m supposed to check you,” she told me, kneeling before me as if to pull down my pants in the hallway. Instead, she hugged me, “But I’ll believe you. Glad you made it!”

I blushed even more, “Umm… thanks…?”

She pulled back from me and zipped up my coat for me, “There, all bundled up to go outside.”

“Not nearly enough,” I laughed.

“It is rather cold right now!” She agreed. “Much worse than last year, for sure! I think we’re supposed to get snow this weekend, actually?”

“Why didn’t I do my semester abroad somewhere warm?” I griped.

She laughed as she walked with me a little further and separated as I went into Marconi Hall. My Holo class made more and more sense each day, thankfully. That day, we were introduced to more advanced field concepts for the stasis fields used to solidify projections. It was absolutely fascinating to me, and I was close to understanding it enough that I believed by the end of the semester, I could duplicate the technology back home!

As the professor asked questions of the class, I responded several times. The first time, one of the Bigs had laughed aloud and said that was clearly the wrong answer, but the professor corrected him that I was correct and he wasn’t. I hoped the class’s laughter at his expense didn’t cause me more problems!

As the class continued, I was right a few more times and wrong once when I bit my tongue and didn’t answer, but I seemed to be catching up quickly! I was packing up to leave when Professor Davis approached my desk, “Mister Slane, you seem to be understanding the material in this class faster than most?”

I shrugged, “I’d probably understand it more if I had more time to study. Your one question about using quantum qubits to maintain the data stream to the gluons in the stasis field to solidify was something I’d never dreamed of before?”

He nodded, “I’m impressed you have gained an understanding of everything so quickly. From what I’ve read, your dimension is still thirty to forty years behind our own?”

I nodded, “My mom has managed to use her company to get basic holographic projection to a level you can view them as realistic, but they’re still behind on the physical aspect of the ones here.”

“When you get a chance back home, you can probably drag them forward a couple decades if you understand this course. Anyway, keep up the good work, and if you have more questions I don’t answer, please don’t hesitate to come by during my office hours?”

“Thanks, Professor,” I told him and made my way to the dining hall in the hopes of finding something to eat.

I didn’t see Beth or any of her friends as I arrived, so I just chose to sit by myself in a seat on the side. I decided that day to try a cup of some odd soda called Fire Fizz. I had heard they had some sort of spicy chile in the ingredients, with almost a Mountain Dew-like color. A few Littles had mentioned it as deadly, even as they dared each other to drink some. It seemed pretty popular with some Bigs, and I decided to risk it for lunch. I found it to be a pleasant concoction myself! All-in-all, it was tasty but not that spicy to me! It reminded me of some odd hot sauce that my mom liked to put in her margaritas for parties. My sisters and I enjoyed performing pranks with it since it was clear and mostly tasteless! 

I was internally reminiscing over one of those last pranks when Madelyn and another nest mother I didn’t know approached me with a peculiar look in her eye.

“Well, Connor, where are your friends?” She asked me sweetly.

I shrugged, “At class or somewhere? Not sure?”

“Has Miss Mackenzie checked you yet this morning?”

I shook my head, “No, not since I left the nest this morning.”

“Guess I’ll have to pick up the slack, huh?” She said, firmly manhandling me to stand on my seat, and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I looked up at her, not liking how aggressive she or the other mother were. “Guess she doesn’t trust you, huh? She ribboned you?”

I shrugged, “She said it’s insurance. Already saved me once from some lies. You can see I’m dry?” I suggested.

“Let’s just check how clean you are?” She smirked.

I was turned away from her, with my butt now facing her as she pulled my Pull-Up all the way down to my knees!

“Wow, he actually is clean!” the other girl said.

“I figured you were lying,” Madelyn said as she pulled back, and I decided to risk pulling my Pull-Up back up. I knew without looking up that the whole cafeteria was probably watching me moon them!

Pulling my pants back up, I turned to look at her, “So you’ll report my star to Miss Mackenzie?”

She glared at me, even as I caught something out of the side of my vision that was odd. I started to turn, but she patted me on the head, “Sure thing, baby boy.”

I sighed with relief as they made their way to a couple other Littles for diaper checks, even as I sat down and drank the rest of my Fire Fizz. I shook my head then and decided I wasn’t hungry anymore! I gathered my belongings and began walking out the doors of the dining hall when I felt my bowels complain, and immediately veered into the bathroom.

The one short stall was marked ‘out of order,’ so I had to waste a moment pulling my step out of the bag and expanding it. I grimaced in pain as another contraction in my bowels occurred!

BETH HAD DECIDED to walk to the Union and eat in one of the fast-food restaurants there with Livy. She’d considered inviting Connor but wanted some time just hanging out with one of her regular friends for a bit. They hung out over salads and talked about Livy’s latest crush.

“He’s perfect, Beth!” She was telling her.

“How so?”

“He’s two feet taller than me, so he can protect me from crazy Bigs?”

“Only if they’re short ones?” Beth suggested.

“It’s enough! I’m tired of getting looks from everyone this semester!”

“Reila mentioned that a couple times, too,” Beth said. “I don’t understand where the problem is coming from?”

She was just about to keep talking when she noticed Connor’s Nest Mother, Mackenzie, and two others she didn’t know the names of come and sit at the table next to them.

She tuned Livy out for a second as she heard, “So Madelyn is taking care of things?” from one of the ones she didn’t know.

“What do you mean, Bailey?” Mackenzie asked.

“Oh, just that we know you have a problem with one of your nest chicks not getting with the program. We’re helping you out today?”

“Huh?” the third girl asked, “What’s wrong with Connor?”

“Besides the fact he’s still wearing big boy pants, Lilly?”

“He’s a sweetheart, Bailey, and he also seems to have a biological system immune to the pods?” Mackenzie said, shrugging, “It wouldn’t hurt us to have one ‘big kid’ in our nests to prove it’s possible?”

The girl, who Beth figured must be named Lilly, had her face seem to go set in a grimace, “What did you do, Bailey?”

“Me? Nothing, but a couple others are handling the problem right now.”

Beth frantically dug for her phone and tried to type a warning message for Connor, even as she heard the girl named Lilly say, “You fucking bitch! Connor is off-limits to you all! He’s not even in your nest! Come on, Kenz, we better go see what they’ve done. I bet it’s Madelyn and Talia!”

Beth watched the two of them rush off and was perplexed that they seemed to be on Connor’s side.

“What just happened?” Livy asked quietly.

“Something not good,” Beth told her.

I PULLED MY Pull-Up and pants down before carefully climbing onto the toilet.

I groaned as another stab in the guts came. Still, I managed to use my hands to support my body on the toilet seat to turn myself and plant my butt on the toilet right as my bowels totally erupted!

I sat there as a liquidy, chunky, smelly mess poured from my rear.

Any time I thought I was about to stop, my stomach contracted again, and I felt more come out!

I knew I had to have been sitting there for ten minutes, but the contractions still came, even as nothing more than water was coming out. The toilet paper was a long way out of my arm’s reach. Still, fortunately, with the help of the stool, I could hobble over there with my pants and Pull-Up at my ankles and began wiping myself with wad after wad after wad.

I caught sight of my phone that had slipped out of my pocket by my feet and saw a warning from Beth just as another contraction came.

‘Shit, I must have been poisoned by the other as Madelyn was doing her pants check!’ I thought, even as I climbed back onto the toilet and impossibly pushed more liquid into the bowl!

As I thought about it, I only had one possible solution to my problem, and I knew it was going to suck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please press the 'like' button and leave me a comment! 

I've made it through the worst of my year's hours now. (About eight weeks of 75-90 hours of work per week) I still have some long days ahead until January 1st, but at least there's a little bit of a breather comparatively! I have one more chapter, 'in the can,' and most of another. I will try and finish it this weekend and get another one knocked out, too. I'm doing my best to get back ahead before a few weeks of ramped-up hours again. I appreciate your patience! I have the chosen script completely written out, so it may also be released to help be a filler in between chapters, and when I start writing again as heavily in January, we'll see! 

In the meantime, thank you all so much for reading and supporting my writing with your likes, comments, or purchases! 

• Like 18
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 57 - 11/3/2023

Personally, I’m happy with whatever you can post whenever you can do it. I’d honestly be more concerned about you pushing too hard. Whenever I’m on that work-treadmill I have the nagging feeling I’m not really doing justice to all the pieces of the puzzle…even when I am probably doing fine…it’s just the feeling I struggle with. Sometimes I think it’s better to pull back a bit and feel good about the pieces I am able to complete. We will still be here patiently waiting for you. 💕❤️

1. because we haven't had it for a long time: 5 minutes after I go to sleep you actually post the chapter.

2. poor Connor I hope he gets through this and Beth can tell Amanda and she can do something.

Maybe even a test that he was really poisoned and then she can get him home and he can live there with Beth.

That guy can’t turn around without facing another major challenge. I can only believe that he’s thinking the only way to get to a place he can get some help is to mess his pull-up.  I also think that the only way Mackenzie is going to be able to help him is to put him in a diaper.  Hopefully she isn’t going to hold that against him.  If not, he at least gave it a good fight and there are definitely worse fates than being required to wear a diaper. 
Eventhough my stomach is in knots, I enjoyed the chapter and am looking forward to finding out what happens next. 

I'm calling it now! Amanda can't so anything about what's being done to the littles because she so far can't get proof, probably being curtailed by the university itself. So she needs someone to come forward and spill the beans on everything going on, and Mackenzie is gunna be that person!

Quick, let's get a team together. We'll need a portal generator, someone who can make some really aggressive regression nanites, and a couple of bodyguards who can make sure we survive to get Madelyn and Talia with those nanites and back to the portal. Who is in?

Don't push yourself too hard! We can manage a bit more wait between chapters if we need to.

I hope Beth tells her parents or Amanda about what she heard about the crib and I hope this escalates to the Dean and both of those nest mothers get punished. While I imagine it won't be as extreme as Neveah because it was a Little, but I'd expect either they lose their position as a nest mother or they get spanked and given suppositories and put in a pull up before having to stand in the corner and hope they get out of the corner and to a training potty before they fill their pull ups. Or be made to sleep in a dirty diaper. Another possibility is the Dean tells Mckenzie that she's being over protective and if Mckenzie pushes back too hard it might be seen as a tantrum and she could end up like Neveah. 

In the short term, He is going to eat one of his “Lucky Charms” Get to class, be clean and dry for the rest of the day and everyone is going to be flabbergasted that he isn’t messing himself all day. :P

11 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Sometimes I think it’s better to pull back a bit and feel good about the pieces I am able to complete. We will still be here patiently waiting for you. 💕❤️

Thankfully this is the time of year where I'm pulling back some. We'll see how this weekend goes with writing, hopeful to finish the last not quite completed chapter and get another one done. I'll have a few days to write around Thanksgiving then that I can probably get to after new years if I can keep motivated. These chapters were all written 5-6 months ago before my craziest hours began. 

Thanks for understanding! 🙂

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

1. because we haven't had it for a long time: 5 minutes after I go to sleep you actually post the chapter.

Well, you'll probably have the earlier chapters the next two weeks and we'll be doing that dance again more. 🤣

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Eventhough my stomach is in knots, I enjoyed the chapter and am looking forward to finding out what happens next. 

Thanks! 🙂

8 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

I'm calling it now!

6 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Don't push yourself too hard! We can manage a bit more wait between chapters if we need to.

Thanks for understanding! 🙂

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I hope Beth

Thanks for the comments Guilend! 🙂

3 hours ago, dmavn said:

In the short term

I hope he’s wearing his magic super-immodium bracelet!  Rule one:  never leave your drink unattended!

It might honestly be safer to survive on tamper proof packaged food made for Amazons or fast in the presence of others at this point.  Maybe Amanda can collect him for one safe meal a day at her house.

Hi, I'm with FlordiaKid take as much time as you need as the holidays are coming up.  I know you have a stressful job although one you enjoy but the holidays can add to that.  I really can't understand why amazons really hate to see a little doing well, it just seems petty to me, and it's like they are running out of little's to make fun off so turning toward mid's.  Looks to me the Connor is getting alot more bigs in his corner now from his classmates to professors.  I would say that he needs one of his charms, but if the outcome is the same as 30 years ago he is going to have a rough weekend, better tell Amanda he took one.🙂💜

5 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

It might honestly be safer to survive on tamper proof packaged food

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I know you have a stressful job although one you enjoy but the holidays can add to that.

Thanks for understanding Billy. We'll see what happens here. Writing is going slow right now, but truthfully writing is the relaxing part for me normally. This is very much my fun hobby. 🙂

And all caught up!

This is a really good story and I want to say thank you for sharing it with us!

And I hate to make observations out loud, but a big pulling his pants down and showing his butt to the world made everyone look. And them they poisoned him in plain sight right in front of everyone. I guess being brazen means feeling like they can literally make a spectacle of poisoning someone in front of a crowd without a single person noticing and it mysteriously not being on any security camera.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24