LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taller Diapers

I think Pampers, Huggies, and Luvs should all make taller diapers for all their various sizes. I ALWAYS liked diapies that would go past your Billy button and be around your lower back. Plus it's ALWAYS SO CUTE with your diaper sticking out of the back of your pants.?????????????☺️??????♥️??♥️???????? Not that it matters because WE'RE NOT babies anymore.????☹️ And we CAN'T fit into baby diapers, BUT if WE COULD, I would TOTALLY want all the baby diaper companies to do that!???☺️???☺️????♥️?♥️??♥️?????? LOL!?????????

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I think Pampers, Huggies, and Luvs should all make taller diapers for all their various sizes. I ALWAYS liked diapies that would go past your Billy button and be around your lower back. Plus it's ALWAYS SO CUTE with your diaper sticking out of the back of your pants.?????????????☺️??????♥️??♥️???????? Not that it matters because WE'RE NOT babies anymore.????☹️ And we CAN'T fit into baby diapers, BUT if WE COULD, I would TOTALLY want all the baby diaper companies to do that!???☺️???☺️????♥️?♥️??♥️?????? LOL!?????????

@Jesse The BabySpiderBoy 

if I remember correctly: @AwakenEvil And @DailyDi Responded to a thread some time ago about the fact that there are people that want companies to come out with adult diapers that have the baby prints on them, similar to the ones that we had when we were kids, such as pampers or Luvs or Huggies. I believe AE said that in order for someone to be able to make an adult diaper with those type of prints would cost upwards approximately of $1,000,000. The reason is because they have to have special machines that are set to be able to do these things. It costs a heckuva less to make baby diapers with these types of baby prints, because they don't have to set the machine up a special way to be able to do this. Diaper manufacturers for the adults I'd have to have special machinery to be able to do the types of things you would do if you were adding prints or colors.  

The same thing could be said of a company who is making baby diapers and bigger sizes. If you're talking about making diapers longer or wider, then this is a size increase. When we were kids, the highest that you could possibly go, in the 70s and the 80s, wears a size 5. Then, sometime in the 1990s, a doctor by the name of T. Barry Brazleton, a pediatric physician, said that kids should not be forced to potty train as early as they have or had been, because some kids don't have the ability to train until some time later in their lives. He was correct, and that is what started the size 6 and size 7 diapers, and while I agree with him about what he says, because kids should not be forced to do something until they are ready, and that means fish likely emotionally psychologically, etc, I'm not sure how economical it would be for companies that make baby diapers to make them in sizes bigger than 7, longer than seven or wider than 7 - just like when I said AE told me that it would $1,000,000 for the special machines that could copy baby prints on adult diapers, I would think that it would be easier for them to do this, but would it be practical? Probably not: I guess we'll have to dream about the ability for them to make longer and wider baby diapers

Being that I'm an adult, I do not fit into baby diapers: some people still do, because of the frame size they have: if they can fit into size sixes inside sevens, then that's awesome, but then you also have to realize that they might fit in them, but is it practical, and do they actually work good, because the idea of wearing a diaper is that you are going to use it, or you are going to wear it and enjoy its comfort, and the only way that is going to be achieved is if you have the diaper in the right size length and width wise.

Brian

• Like 1

I do like when diapers play peek a boo above the waist line.  Could help with messy blow outs, keeping things contained in the diaper.   Buts costs will prevent it. 

• Like 3

I've found that if you go a size up on any ABDL diaper you can get the same result pretty easily. It truly is amazing how we've gone from no ABDL disposable diapers, to one or two niche brands, to an absolute bevy of choices and patterns, that now someone such as yourself is saying "but what if our diapers were taller?" It's amazing how far the selection, choice, and options have come.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I ordered my cloth diapers as Ultra rise as we call it , they are 2” taller than a high rise diaper being cloth diapers are absorbent everywhere not just the crotch it gives a certain extra level of protection , if your like me I had extra soakers built in , so my diapers are extremely absorbent on there own my aide adds full length and width boosters everytime she changes me . My diapers have never let me down . 

• Like 2

I don't like high rise diapers, but if I want to wear ABDL diapers, I need them in such size that there will be peeking above waistline. 

ABU has come out with 2 diaper designs that is similar to smaller diapers.
Whenever they become available at an affordable price I will buy some, but at the moment they are overpriced.

• Like 2

I can't wear diapers that are too high because of my big belly, but I would love it if they came up higher in the back and lower in the front.  Unfortunately that would make them nearly impossible to tape on as the back would be so high and the front so low under your belly that by the time you pulled the tapes around in front, you wouldn't have anywhere to attach them other than right to your skin. 

• Like 1

Is this tall enough?

ready for rubber panties.jpg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Little Babydoll Christine said:

Is this tall enough?

ready for rubber panties.jpg

Hmmm!!!!? I like what I see!? I just wish it WASN'T cloth. I CAN'T STAND CLOTH.??? LOL!??????? Disposables ALL THE WAY!????????? BABY!?????♥️???♥️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is WHY I LOVE thick Diapees!!!!!???????♥️???????? All fresh and crinkly, riding up past your belly button. Just LOOK at that nice, thick, snug, crinkly diaper. It looks SO comfy!???♥️??????????♥️????? By the way, that's NOT me in the picture. That picture's from Google images!???????♥️???????♥️???♥️

20220528_134324.jpg

• Like 1

All my diapers seem to go up to my belly button. But im a slim guy so i would think that would happen. Also that diaper is very very cute. What is the  brand? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Young1 said:

All my diapers seem to go up to my belly button. But im a slim guy so i would think that would happen. Also that diaper is very very cute. What is the  brand? 

I DON'T know, but if I would have to guess, maybe crinklez or ABU.?? I'm not sure!?? I WISH I knew! That's gotta feel REALLY good having your Diapers go all the way up past your belly button. I bet they hold a LOT of pee-pees!!!?????☺️????????????♥️????☺️??♥️??♥️

24 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I DON'T know, but if I would have to guess, maybe crinklez or ABU.?? I'm not sure!?? I WISH I knew! That's gotta feel REALLY good having your Diapers go all the way up past your belly button. I bet they hold a LOT of pee-pees!!!?????☺️????????????♥️????☺️??♥️??♥️

Probably ABU. and yes crinklz do hold alot of pee pees 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Yay! That's GREAT news buddy! When you go pee-pees in your diaper do you ACTUALLY feel wet, or no?!?????☺️???♥️?????♥️??♥️?♥️????

The highest rising adult diapers I can think of is Drycare 247. These are some of the biggest largest diapers for the sizes I can think of.

With most diapers, Size XL(Size 13) is what fits me best but with Drycare, I have to go down a size just due to how huge they make their diapers. Only issue is absorbency has gone down in years due to cost cutting but at one time, these had the highest capasity adult diapers on the planet until Tykables Camalots and then Trest took over that spot.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MegaChar said:

The highest rising adult diapers I can think of is Drycare 247. These are some of the biggest largest diapers for the sizes I can think of.

With most diapers, Size XL(Size 13) is what fits me best but with Drycare, I have to go down a size just due to how huge they make their diapers. Only issue is absorbency has gone down in years due to cost cutting but at one time, these had the highest capasity adult diapers on the planet until Tykables Camalots and then Trest took over that spot.

Could you provide a link to those diapees?! I'd REALLY like to TRY them buddy!??☺️?♥️????♥️?????

I was going to recommend dry 24/7's since they are longer than other brands, so they will stick out every where. They are plastic backed, but plain white. If you want prints, to gotta do it yourself, or add stickers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 6/1/2022 at 4:27 PM, Young1 said:

On 6/1/2022 at 5:04 PM, Young1 said:

It is NOT Crinklz (or Betterdry).   It's most likely an ABU Simple - but that's definitely an ABU diaper sticker.  

https://us.abuniverse.com/product/cup-stickers/

• Like 2

I recently decided to try disposable diapers as I am a diehard cloth fan. I bought a case of Rearz medium and the fit was pretty good but they rode low o the hips. Then I ordered a two-pack sample of large and they rode much  higher so I guess I'm a large. Then I ordered a case of plain white Rearz in large and just tried one yesterday. Fits pretty good and holds a lot. Still, I like my cloth diapers with a terrycloth liner and Zorb3 booster. I save the disposables for "special occasions like when I have to go out for extended periods of time (shopping or Mom to a doctor's appointment). So far she hasn't gotten wise to why I'm no longer looking for a bathroom when we are out.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 10:25 PM, diapereddave said:

Trest large for me runs well up my back and past my belly button. I can fit a medium, but prefer the larges better.  They are spendy, but oh so comfy!

But I thought they sell out quickly. are you able to get them on the regular??????? Also, do you know if they come in small???? And how many pee-pees do they hold?! That DEFINITELY sounds like my kinda Diapees!!!!!???????☺️???♥️?☺️♥️??? Can you ALSO get them on Amazon?!?!?!?????????

On 5/31/2022 at 10:45 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

This is WHY I LOVE thick Diapees!!!!!???????♥️???????? All fresh and crinkly, riding up past your belly button. Just LOOK at that nice, thick, snug, crinkly diaper. It looks SO comfy!???♥️??????????♥️????? By the way, that's NOT me in the picture. That picture's from Google images!???????♥️???????♥️???♥️

20220528_134324.jpg

I can just picture myself in a diaper like that and flooding it until it leaks, leaving me sitting in a puddle until mommy finds me and changes my diaper so I can do it all over again. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I can just picture myself in a diaper like that and flooding it until it leaks, leaving me sitting in a puddle until mommy finds me and changes my diaper so I can do it all over again. 

That sounds like heaven buddy, and I would DEFINITELY join you! And we would float our diapers without EVEN thinking about it!!!!!???????????☺️♥️???♥️?☺️????♥️??