LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else prefer medical diapers?

I prefer white medical diapers when I'm out of the house. Confidry 24/7's are my daily driver and are what my drawer is stocked with. I have unexpectedly gone to the ER in an ambulance and I was very thankful I wasn't wearing a full blown ABDL printed diaper. I find being tended to in a thick medical diaper isn't embarrassing but being in something with a babyish print definitely would be for me. I do love print diapers at home and my partner just ordered Rearz Mermaid Tails samples for both of us and we can't wait to have one on. We're both as excited as a couple of kids waiting for Christmas lol.

Hugs,

Freta

On 3/22/2022 at 5:44 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

I would agree. ABDL diapers are designed for those who actually want to relive being younger, so they end up putting babyish patterns, or useful patterns on them. There are even some good diapers that are of this quality, that can be used as intended for those that are severely incontinent. For those companies that provide this type of a diaper, kudos to them, because that is the type of diaper that people understand that they need, especially if they have no control or if they want to use it to its fullest extent, For it’s intended purposes.

The mega max is the granddaddy/Cadillac of medical diapers, and they’re damn good at what they do. In my case, I’m not an AB, but I would want to have a diaper that has enough capacity to be able to handle what I’m throwing at it. Most people would agree that a diaper is white in color, so most diapers are made that color. The diaper that we grew up with in the 70s has no correlation to the diaper that is created today, because there is so many changes that have been made to the technology, and how it is made. No longer is it made out of plastic, or it is made out of so little plastic you wouldn’t know the difference. The plastic outer shell and the crinkle is gone, the absorbency is gone, the odor shield is gone, and it’s just not the same for those type of people who grow up and remember the smell of a brand new box of 70s or 80s Pampers or other diapers – in my case it was Pampers because I was born in 1972, and luvs Did not exist back then Did not exist back then – and I can guarantee you that if you were used to that smell and you were to be present in a box like that, opening it up would probably end up sending you in the orbit!?❤️?

nORTHSHORE company has the best diapers known and available that are still plastic backed.  They understand what a diaper actually is, and they know that the idea of a diaper is to allow for an individual to release everything that they’re holding. It is not designed to be like a bounty paper towel, it is designed for those who are severely incontinent, or those who have no control at all. A mega Max is the granddaddy to a NORTHSHORE supreme, which I did use prior to using the mega max. If you use a mega Max, and you use it, the thing will blow up like a balloon, and I can guarantee you that unless you severely flooded it out, That diaper would not be sin: it would make you look like you were two years old with a large white diaper and plastic around your waist – I am glad that NORTHSHORE makes these, and I hope to God they never stop making these, because what they have done has made so much sense, and they remember what a plastic diaper is.

@Kawaharu Is right: Abena when placed up against a mega max would be like equating Anabaena to a depend. No other diaper that I have ever seen in my entire adult life even compares to the quality, construction, and overall aesthetics. If you want a real diaper, then get the mega max, because I guarantee you they are built for exactly what they are intended for, severe incontinence. I wouldn’t trade my mega Max for $1 million.  The state may decide in their ultimate unwise cost cutting fortitude to stop covering the good stuff, but as long as I have a voice, I will have what I need when I need it, and I will not stop until I get what I need. Thank God for my home health agency, my case manager, my medical team, they are all on my side, and we all work together. The mega max is one of the best diapers made, and I don’t make that statement LIGHTLY!  If a Coast Guard cutter needed bullets for their 50 caliber guns, I bet you she would have fun if she could use wet mega maxes for the bullets! Those things would end up breaking windows he he he ???

whatever you do, @NorthShoreAdam PLEASE Keep making these awesome diapers! You’ve hit a homer when you made these, and other than one little glitch, when the manufacturing process was changed against your wishes, I am a really happy customer because these are actual true “incontinence diapers” it is one thing to want to have a diaper that is lightweight, it is quite another to have one that is not designed properly to be able to deal with what it releases. NORTHSHORE gets that, they know what a “diaper is“ unlike some of these other companies who refuse to make plastic bag products that are quality, because it is “too expensive/they only want the diaper to last two hours“ that is ludicrous and INSANE!  I get that people need lightweight stuff, and they might not want full on tabbed briefs, but hopefully companies will remember that they need to make quality product, otherwise people that are severely incontinent will be screwed!

Brian

I have to agree with @~Brian~ on this one. I've tested almost all of them and Megamax seems to just beat out the competition. It took a while to get used to them, functionally speaking. But I do have to say, they are hands down the best diaper for bowel incontinence. The leak guards are amazing!***

Quality-wise, BetterDry and Dry 24/7 are pretty good diapers for their price. They are more affordable per diaper and give nearly the same performance than a Megamax, but Megamax edges out the best competition. And I absolutely LOVE how they swell. I mean, what's not to like?

***I actually do have one quip with the Megamaxes. Maybe @NorthShoreAdam can pass this along, but I'd really appreciate if the Megamax didn't have such narrow leak guards in the back. As if they start narrow in the front (no problem), widen in the middle (no problem), and then narrow in the back (problem). They're uncomfortable when they want to ride in my butt crack. I periodically have to reach into my diaper and spread the leak guards away from my crack. It's about as annoying as regular underwear riding up your crack (for those of us who even remember what underwear even is anymore :P). @NorthShoreAdam, if NorthShore fixed this one issue for me (and hopefully others can agree), then I'd have to finally admit that Megamax diapers are the first 10/10 medical diaper on the market. But right now, the leak guard issue knocks off a half point for me. Can anyone else relate?

• Like 2
On 4/3/2022 at 4:51 PM, jonbearab said:

I have to agree with @~Brian~ on this one. I've tested almost all of them and Megamax seems to just beat out the competition. It took a while to get used to them, functionally speaking. But I do have to say, they are hands down the best diaper for bowel incontinence. The leak guards are amazing!***

Quality-wise, BetterDry and Dry 24/7 are pretty good diapers for their price. They are more affordable per diaper and give nearly the same performance than a Megamax, but Megamax edges out the best competition. And I absolutely LOVE how they swell. I mean, what's not to like?

***I actually do have one quip with the Megamaxes. Maybe @NorthShoreAdam can pass this along, but I'd really appreciate if the Megamax didn't have such narrow leak guards in the back. As if they start narrow in the front (no problem), widen in the middle (no problem), and then narrow in the back (problem). They're uncomfortable when they want to ride in my butt crack. I periodically have to reach into my diaper and spread the leak guards away from my crack. It's about as annoying as regular underwear riding up your crack (for those of us who even remember what underwear even is anymore :P). @NorthShoreAdam, if NorthShore fixed this one issue for me (and hopefully others can agree), then I'd have to finally admit that Megamax diapers are the first 10/10 medical diaper on the market. But right now, the leak guard issue knocks off a half point for me. Can anyone else relate?

I'd love to try them but in Australia, they're just not financially viable for "every day" diaper users.  They are available from ONE retailer and even with the meager case discount, they work out at AUD4.13 per unit (USD3.10).  This is compared to a BetterDry that is AUD2.85 (USD2.14) per unit.  45% more expensive and it's hard to see how it could be 45% more diaper.

I suspect their niche here is as toys for episodic ABDL play as opposed to daily underwear for club 24/7.

• Thanks 1
On 4/4/2022 at 2:21 AM, oznl said:

I'd love to try them but in Australia, they're just not financially viable for "every day" diaper users.  They are available from ONE retailer and even with the meager case discount, they work out at AUD4.13 per unit (USD3.10).  This is compared to a BetterDry that is AUD2.85 (USD2.14) per unit.  45% more expensive and it's hard to see how it could be 45% more diaper.

I suspect their niche here is as toys for episodic ABDL play as opposed to daily underwear for club 24/7.

Wow dude. It's about time Australia upped its diaper game, eh? I just bought a 10-pack of these new Trest diapers for like 45 dollars on Amazon. 4 dollars per diaper is just insane. Megamax are a tad bit expensive for 24/7 wear, to be fair, but I got in a good 6 month run before I just opted for Dry 24/7 and BetterDry. The colors are cool, but I never see my diaper and I'm a more function over form kind of person. I bought these Trest to get my feet wet with a new diaper, but I can't see wearing these 24/7 (although, I'd LOVE to).

Northshore supreme and Mega Max aren’t designed built or really marketed as ABDL specific products , fun , playful and colorful and much better protection and performance without crossing over to a fetish direct style . I never saw the the value in printed pattern or color diaper , when most times the only people who saw them were my aides changing me or me knowing what diaper they were putting me in , then the Tie dye Megamax came out and I started to appreciate a diaper deep color .That created the monster I now buy and use every color supreme and megamax they make so special event colors colors to compliment or contrast my clothing Holiday colors.

I have been to doctors and hospitals and have had my clothes cut off in emergency rooms and gotten high praise for my diapers many hospital staff are never exposed to anything that’s not cheap soggy saggy garbage , so they appreciate a patient who needs and uses substantial protection that is not so serious stick in the mud low performance , they know hospital diapers are hot garbage but rarely see anyone use anything better and don’t ever put any thought into finding out What patients wear or do outside of the hospital. 

While I mostly use diapers that cater to the ABDL crowd, I do occasionally use a medical diaper. I like the Tenas and Abena diapers because of their markings. They tell my brain that you are stuck in a medical diaper and have to use it. Hope that does not sound too weird.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 12:48 PM, olympus said:

While I mostly use diapers that cater to the ABDL crowd, I do occasionally use a medical diaper. I like the Tenas and Abena diapers because of their markings. They tell my brain that you are stuck in a medical diaper and have to use it. Hope that does not sound too weird.

No, it DEFINITELY DOESN'T buddy!!!??????? I'm GLAD you're happy with your diapees!!!!?????♥️??☺️??♥️??♥️??☺️

I prefer cloth diapers but if I wear disposables it will be a medical type, usually Attends. Throughout the week, if I am taking care of my daily job, I wear Attends diapers with a very thin cloth diaper over it and some plastic pants to create the authentic feel and look I like so much. On the plus side if the disposable starts to leak the cloth diaper will catch it all.

Prefer white medical nappies, i find ABDL printed diapers make me cringe, I agree printed nappies are thicker and absorb more. I have bought some from Nappies 'R' Us once. They felt nice and smooth, absorbed well but the baby imprints of furry animals make me cringe the same way a grown man making baby talk does.

I asked the supplier Nappies 'R' Us if they would make the same nappy in plain white as they comission the designs under their branding.... no go, no plans.