LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Depressed today! Well last few days.

Hi there everyone I am like in one of those moods.  It's like everything I do online for my business and also doing Uber Eats I am not making ends meet!  And I am getting depressed over it.  I need to post my thoughts here as if I post it on Facebook I will get hammered from family and friends.

Tagging my friends on here.

@DailyDi @BabySpiderBoy @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle @olympus @spoonchicken @froggy @Froggyfun @AwakenEvil @~Brian~ @chubbyABDLcub @Glennie @Idzy @joey52  @John_in_Utah @Luvs24  @philmydiaper  @Rachel1  @RonnieJA  @tai_kamiya (tk) @Timmybaby @Young1 

• Like 3

times are getting tough for a lot of people. I am blessed but a lot of my friends are not so blessed, and it makes me sad to see them suffer the effects of this economy with their struggling to just keep up. Good luck and god speed my friend.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi there everyone I am like in one of those moods.  It's like everything I do online for my business and also doing Uber Eats I am not making ends meet!  And I am getting depressed over it.  I need to post my thoughts here as if I post it on Facebook I will get hammered from family and friends.

Tagging my friends on here.

@DailyDi @BabySpiderBoy @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle @olympus @spoonchicken @froggy @Froggyfun @AwakenEvil @~Brian~ @chubbyABDLcub @Glennie @Idzy @joey52  @John_in_Utah @Luvs24  @philmydiaper  @Rachel1  @RonnieJA  @tai_kamiya (tk) @Timmybaby @Young1 

Thanks Eddie! We're better than your friends and family anyway, because unlike them we always have your back!?❤️???❤️??☺️ No hate here! BIG HUGS EDDIE!!!!!!!?❤️??❤️☺️?❤️??

eddie-brock-venom.gif

• Like 1

Im sorry eddie it is a tough time for everyone my sister going through the same thing right now. But theres always bumps in the road. You just have to get over them and keep going! You got this eddie 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Young1 said:

Im sorry eddie it is a tough time for everyone my sister going through the same thing right now. But theres always bumps in the road. You just have to get over them and keep going! You got this eddie 

Thank you,  I am working on it now 

Thank you @DailyDi @AwakenEvil @BabySpiderBoy @Young1 @AbabeBill @tai_kamiya (tk)

For all you have done for me!

• Like 5
On 11/15/2021 at 2:02 PM, AbabeBill said:

@DiaperboyEddie12 To bad we weren’t all together, we could take you to lunch, and after go shopping for diapers somewhere. ?‍♂️ ?

But still, you got some good ears here for you. 

I used to live in NJ Though now I live in Tennessee.

• Like 1

@DiaperboyEddie12 I hope you are in a better mood now? I know, you are probably still feeling the economic pinch. Unless you can report a sudden lottery win? Money isn’t everything, they say, but it’s most of it, and it sure helps. Aside from that, we do our best. 
I remember we spoke before, about New Jersey. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better?

Hey there @DiaperboyEddie12, So sorry for the late reply, and even more sorry to hear you're going through a tough time.

It's great to see that you've got so much support here. You're always in my thoughts, and I feel for you mate. Try and keep your chin up, and remember that like all rough patches, this too will pass, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.

This post COVID world is a lot tougher than before, with everyone being squeezed as we all scramble to try and make up for lost time. Financial trouble is always hard, especially when you're already doing everything you can. What's more it can really screw with your psychology, and even kill your motivation. Just don't let that win, and remember everything you have. As long as you can put food in your belly and diapers on your bum, you're gonna be OK. Things can only get better.

On a practical note, I hear that there is high demand for workers in just about every industry. Maybe try looking for casual or part time employment instead of Uber for the time being, as it's likely to pay more and be more stable (at the expense of a bit of freedom in terms of scheduling). Uber seem to be making it harder and harder for drivers all over the world, and they don't have any morals when it comes to ensuring their workers are able to maintain a basic standard of living.

As someone who makes a living from online services myself, at least I can tell you that you're not alone. The entire industry has seen a huge increase in competition during and since the pandemic, as everyone rushes to take their business out of the real world and onto the internet. I don't know how long this will last for, but it's been harder and harder to turn a profit when competing with every man and his donkey from countries you've never even heard of, along with higher shipping costs and long delays.

As always, if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Stay positive, and be open to new opportunities, they come in all shapes and sizes and it's easy to miss them if you've still got your blinkers on.

Love ya mate :) Things will get better soon.