LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You're a real ding dong

Doorbell rang while I was in the middle of changing! Luckily it was just the bug guy needing me to open the gate to the backyard and not a houseguest that might notice the crinkle of hastily affixed diaper!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, nothing like it when I'm upstairs in just a diaper and t shirt and someone rings the bell.   My bedroom is on the far side of the front door (with windows you can see in) from the stairs).   I've decided to keep a pair of running shorts in my office.

I have had this happen on multiple occasions and it always nearly gives me a heart attack. I'll be running around in just a diaper and a t-shirt and someone rings the doorbell, and I have to go upstairs to get shorts before bolting back down to answer the door. Or I've been in my office, which is above the garage, and UPS or someone comes up the driveway, and I have to wait for them to leave to go see what they brought, because I'm wearing just a diaper and a golf shirt. Once I was in an online meeting dressed like that and someone opened and then closed my garage door in the middle of the day, but I couldn't stand up to look out the window, or it might have impacted my career trajectory. 

Also, once I was in the kitchen, in just a diaper and a shirt, when I heard the side door to the house open up, and again, I nearly had a coronary, thinking that it might be one of my kids coming back from school for a forgotten textbook or something - I had left a pair of shorts upstairs, and to get to the stairs from the kitchen, I would have had to walk past the side door. I was contemplating making a kilt out of a garbage bag when I heard keys jingling and realized it was my wife, not one of my kids. 

A couple of weeks ago, someone rang my front doorbell right as I was changing my diaper, and nobody ever uses my front door, so I was sure it was a delivery. I pulled on an old pair of gym shorts in a thin material that were on a pile of clean laundry, and went out the side door of the house with the dog (he needed to go out anyway), then walked up my driveway to see what got dropped off... and ran into a friend of my wife, still patiently waiting on my front porch. Then we chatted for 10 minutes while I fretted the whole time that the outline of my diaper would be clearly visible if I turned around at any point. I had to wait for her to say goodbye and get back on her bike and ride away before turning and walking back up the driveway. I could clearly hear my diaper as I made my way back into the house. 

Still, my preferred outfit is a diaper and some kind of shirt, so I guess I should stash "safety pants' in whatever room I find myself in. 

7 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

Ahh, F*** ' EM ! Open the door wearing a diaper, T-shirt, and little if anything else ! And then laugh in their face as they react ! 

* rubs hands together while  chortling with evil glee * :roflmao:

Now that's a good idea if it's some Jehovah Witnesses.? Though I haven't seen any of them around my neighborhood for several years now.

Happened a few months ago.  It was evening and I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop on my lap .... with no pants on and a somewhat wet diaper.  And someone comes knocking at the door.  Guessing it was someone trying to sell home services since that's about all that comes around my way.  Or the occasional visit from the local volunteer fire station.  However... no way was I getting up though I did have some sweat pants on the back of the couch, so as I was trying to reach over to them without actually revealing myself, the guy gave up and left. 

Many years ago, I worked my overnight shift then had a two hour drive for a doctor appointment. By the time I got back home I was exhausted, and hot. I pulled off my pants and crashed on my couch. A couple hours later, a knock on my door that I sleepily answered in a wet diaper and t shirt. A guy trying to sell "extra" frozen steaks off his truck. No mention of my clothes was made.

5 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Now that's a good idea if it's some Jehovah Witnesses.? Though I haven't seen any of them around my neighborhood for several years now.

"Have you spoken with God recently"??

Why yes....  *farts* I'm about to be one with....him *farts* ....in a moment...... *fills pants loudly* ..

" Oooooooh.... thank you God for this incredible relief and opportunity"....

JW leave frantically spouting  some kind of gibberish about filth and Satan......??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm in the Jehovah's Witness Protection Program.

• Thanks 1
On 9/28/2021 at 2:06 PM, spoonchicken said:

Ahh, F*** ' EM ! Open the door wearing a diaper, T-shirt, and little if anything else ! And then laugh in their face as they react ! 

* rubs hands together while  chortling with evil glee * :roflmao:

That takes a lot of balls. I'm with you.

1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

I'm in the Jehovah's Witness Protection Program.

How did you do that and where do I sign up? (My HOA has banned them and have not had any approach for the time I've been in this house) so I guess I can't really complain.''

On 9/29/2021 at 2:43 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

It would be interesting to do that while answering the door to a Jehovah witness!  

not trying to offend anyone!

What if they were Mormon missionaries instead? Would their rules about helping people include offering to change your diaper?

If they didn’t crack, and run away screaming, that is...

• Haha 1

I had a pretty close call myself just a couple of weeks ago. I was in the kitchen wearing just a tee shirt and a diaper. My wife and kids were upstairs, theoretically still in bed. Then a loud knock on the front door. I realize it's a neighbor who brought over her kid to play with our kid. They were early! My wife had mentioned they were coming but I thought I had a solid hour before they were going to show up, but apparently the moms had been texting in the morning unbeknownst to me.

I heard a second knock and took stock in the situation. The front door has windows, and they have a perfect view of the stairs that go to the second floor where my clothes were, so there was no way I could sneak upstairs to grab something to put on without giving the mom a perfect view of my diapered butt. And the woman was clearly looking through the windows to see if we were coming. Plan B was to just hide in the basement, but I would be trapped there unless my wife could sneak me something to wear after letting them in.

I was really starting to get worried when I looked on the floor and saw a full laundry basket with a pair of shorts right on top. I threw them on and answered the door as my wife was coming down the stairs. Later after they left she admitted to wondering if I had any pants on when she heard the knock on the door.

Who ya calin' a ding dong???? ??

Actually, if I get to an address for a delivery, and the door is open ( with a screen door), instead of knocking, I just yell "DING DONG," !! 

I dont normally use doorbells....and been yelled at about it..??

I just prefer knocking, as I know THAT works....sometimes door bells don't. ??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When home, I am normally in just a diaper and shirt.

If anyone knocks on the door I just holler doors doors open come on in.

Does not bother me to have anyone see me wearing a diaper in my house.

Most delivery people will just leave the package on the front steps,  Bible thumpers will come in but turn and leave once they notice im wearing a diaper. 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

When home, I am normally in just a diaper and shirt.

If anyone knocks on the door I just holler doors doors open come on in.

Does not bother me to have anyone see me wearing a diaper in my house.

Most delivery people will just leave the package on the front steps,  Bible thumpers will come in but turn and leave once they notice im wearing a diaper. 

Well that's one way to get rid of them.? LOL!???

• Haha 1